Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, not Bipolar. I mean there are a few tiny traits she displays that are attributed towards Bipolar, but nothing concrete. Her behaviour is too consistent. She is always this level of manic/happy/spending/carefree/couldn't give a tit attitude. She is far too controlling of everyone and everything to be Bipolar too. At times of real crisis she would not be able to continue to keep up the pretence on SM! It's a little bit like saying everyone has traits of autism in them somewhere if they look hard enough. Or that we are all a bit "OCD" because we like things a certain way or we check the doors locked 5 times. That is definitely not the clinical definition of OCD but its in us all a bit.
Emma's disgusting behaviour could be mistaken for her being Bipolar at times, but she definitely is not!
Ah fair enough. It helps to hear an opinion who knows about these things properly thank you 🙂

She has MATS though yeah?
Massive
Arrogant
twit
Syndrome 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s out in a leather jacket is it that cold in Birmingham? I’m outside in a vest top and shorts drinking a coffee made by my own kettle… wild 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Its cloudy here but still really warm. No way am I wearing a jacket/coat until I HAVE to!!
It really really annoys me how she is always wishing time away and rushing on to the next "event" be it a Xmas Halloween Easter etc. Just make the most of TODAY! No-one knows how long they've got on this planet why can't she just enjoy the present as it is without trying to make Halloween which is ONE DAY last 2 months?!
It really does show how absolutely empty her life is. She won't live in the present because her day to day life is very boring and empty so she desperately drags out each season/event so she has some thing to post.
bleeping pathetic she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s out in a leather jacket is it that cold in Birmingham? I’m outside in a vest top and shorts drinking a coffee made by my own kettle… wild 😂
It's not cold in Birmingham today, I'm in shorts and t-shirt today . She's bloody bonkers .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New thread title suggestion:

Inspired by the movie Hocus Pocus quote...

"It doesn’t matter how young or old you are, you sold your soul! You’re the ugliest thing that ever lived, and you know it." It doesn’t need changing but may need shortening lol 😆

Those nails. So bad.
Thy are hideous who pays to have nails done and have a massive cuticle still showing on the thumbnail 🤢🤮 and the colour? Even more corpse like

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Can imagine E's small talk with new peers:
"Are you excited for Halloween? Have you decorated the house yet?"
Literally every other Y7:
"WTF! Are you 5? And its September"

Poor child, I'm dreading next week on her behalf 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why can't she ever finish a sentence in her borefest vlogs!? It's more irritating than the way she constantly flicks her hair and then puts it back behind her ear. And that's saying something 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
If she spends 2 months celebrating Halloween (content) then she does this more than Christmas!!

Reactions: 14
If she spends 2 months celebrating Halloween (content) then she does this more than Christmas!!
I guarantee the Xmas content will overlap with Halloween! She will not be able to keep her fat trap shut about Xmas until Nov 1st! No way!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
another reel that will be rehashed yearly, in the exact same way as that "going to bed on Oct 31st/waking up on Nov 1st" and the infuriation of her announcing that it's suddenly Christmas! 🤦🏻‍♀️

september the 1st does not signify the beginning of halloween. halloween is one single day of the year, not a two month long event, and it falls right at the very end of october - so why the duck is babs parading around with her pumpkin pj's, mugs and jugs before her kids have even finished their SUMMER holidays and before the arrival of autumn - which doesn't begin until the end of september. she's absolutely manic! imagine her packing away her tiki tat bar after only using it for a few weeks not based on the weather or the fact it's warm enough to still sit out in the garden, but based on the date on the calendar and her decision that content from september 1st onwards must be autumnal/halloween themed only. and imagine those poor kids haven't to live in the haunted version of the hobbit house for two months - it's hardly surprising that they never have friends visit them at their own house, as they'd undoubtedly be mortified having to pumpkin decor, despite it being summer, and their mother cackling manically and refuse to remove those halloween mickey ears for two solid months.

the other day she was claiming that she knew PSLs were already available, but had to wait til her friend was free to go on their annual PSL date to starbs because "tradition", yet it is no coincidence that her friend just happened to be free on september 1st - the day she's rapidly posting autumnal content! she will have demanded that their starbs trip falls on this day, and probs has had it scheduled in for months! can't wait til later to watch her uncomfortably hot and sweating, wearing thick tights and a jumper, downing a drink she despises purely for content the obligatory caption labelling herself a basic witch. 🤦🏻‍♀️

and since when does Christmas in the Cuntway household end abruptly on boxing day?! i'm pretty sure her christmas tree and decorations remain in situ beyond December 26th.it was only last year she was complaining in her stories that ethan had told her how many days it was til Christmas before December had even begun - and despite the fact she has a Christmas countdown in her kitchen - rolling her eyes as though he was a nuisance when, given her attitude towards Christmas, the poor boy probably thought she would be delighted at him sharing such information. 😔

i also feel so sorry for the kids trapped in a house with such levels of manic aggression. it's a shame she didn't address any of her real issues - the aggression, the violence, the mania, the narcissism, the drink, the excessive spending, the hoarding etc etc - with her groupon counsellor, despite her privilege, instead of simply paying someone to compliment and validate her and act as her personal hype man. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20220901_115639.jpg

Screenshot_20220901_121312.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Going to post this here as the horrible woman just deletes and blocks so her followers will not see what she is like and how little she gives a tit about them unless they are praising her shallow existence. My friend posted they were anxious about winter and paying their heating this winter. Nothing nasty in the post at all and the cold hearted cow deleted and blocked them. My friend has real mental health problems and is also neurodiverse so has taken it personally. Takes a witch to not even reply with one of her stupid ♥. Even ignoring the post would be better than deleting and blocking someone who for all she knows is at rock bottom. She needs to shut up about mental health.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Going to post this here as the horrible woman just deletes and blocks so her followers will not see what she is like and how little she gives a tit about them unless they are praising her shallow existence. My friend posted they were anxious about winter and paying their heating this winter. Nothing nasty in the post at all and the cold hearted cow deleted and blocked them. My friend has real mental health problems and is also neurodiverse so has taken it personally. Takes a witch to not even reply with one of her stupid ♥. Even ignoring the post would be better than deleting and blocking someone who for all she knows is at rock bottom. She needs to shut up about mental health.
She really is a witch. Hope you can support your friend and make them realise she is just a nasty piece of work 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I mentioned this yesterday. Your friend is rightly so entitled to share her opinion and quite rightly should be concerned about this winter...
This is Babs to a T. Blocks and deletes posts to suite HER - duck anyone else

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
She is a witch she always deletes and blocks anyone who had an opition different from her own she dosent want to know about anyone struggling or pointing out that she isn't thinking about others which she never does, and because she reads on here she thought that your friend was one of us. She is losing genuine followers because she can't help but read what we put on here and it making her paranoid. Her followers can't possible have problems that are different to hers and she wouldn't understand if they did. I think she just wants to use her insta to get people to validate her spending habit.

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20220901-124350_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220901-124347_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220901-124334_Instagram.jpg

Jesus Emma! Lay off the Latte's and drink more water love, less foundation in those cracks, learn to bleeping blend if you must wear that horrendous eyeshadow and stop zooming in to show off your huge massive nostrils 🤮

Did you just invent the word Pellow 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.