Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is back with a vlog "Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?" Folk predicted she would come back with something Halloween or Christmas based. It's just not reading the room when the day before the electricity and gas companies announced should huge increases. She just has not got an empathetic bone in her body, not even for her own children and family. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She's unbelievable isn't she. The Halloween tote was £12 50 if she spent £10, much better quality than the totes she tried to roll out. Another mug, I'm sure that's 3 more since she announced no more purchases. More pins and matching tee's for Florida next year too. Such a boring vlog, why does she need to share Erin has a new RegaRtta coat, brolly and purse?! Spend, spend, spend. READ THE ROOM EMMA. There is a cost of living crisis, start showing regard to your followers who may be struggling, do they eat or keep warm decisions not a black or blue Zebra pen, ffs?!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
So not really taking a week off then if she’s posting a vlog today! What a lying witch. She just CANNOT stop can she?
It’s really sad for her family. Other jobs you get regular annual leave and switch off. But she says she’s taking a week off but still isn’t really present with her family is she? I bet everything they’ve done this week is turned into content of some sort. Those kids don’t get any attention from her unless she’s filming and using them.
She really is one of the WORST Instatwats in every way.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You mean my garden isn’t massive…. But why on earth did they choose a house with a garden tang is no wider then the washing line!!
And your garden furniture has fallen apart because your a lazy blob…. Cover it, lean the chairs forward at the least. Look after your stuff and it will last!

Reactions: 15
So all she did on her week off was spend spend spend, then post it the day after we have all found out enegery bill have gone up by 80%, I though she wanted to be relatable she is far from it, I have a feeling yhe Halloween spending hasn't finished, and from 1st September all we are going to hear about is autumn I really hope this warm weather last untill October and she has not content to use.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I’ve never felt the need to decorate for the seasons , Halloween kids parties yes , decs up on party day then down asap !
her followers Lap up her life style , her spending , her Disney / Halloween / Christmas obsession .. maybe they are like her , maybe they have boring lives and think hers is more exciting ..
I can’t get why people watch shopping hauls and the like.. go out , read a book, do anything else ! No one needs to shop like babs does .. it’s all tooty tat crap

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Absolutely so out of touch and insensitive to all the people who are in a panic right now. She’s so vile rubbing it in peoples faces

• Angry
Reactions: 23
She really is the lowest of the low. One day all this “wealth” she has will come crashing down round her. It’s simply not sustainable. She is vile. Also stop humiliating your kids! The suggestion of a toiletry bag at the bottom of E’s bag is obv for sanitary products! Leave off Emma, that poor kid! 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Tingo to me!
I said yesterday that she'd be back today!
So she hasn't even taken 4 days off cos she posted Mon and has also been filming this in her "week off" 🙄

Emma, do you need help for your addiction love!? I know a great psychologist 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
her stuff, 99% is just absolute tat all I can think is she can somehow claim it all back as works expenses or some tit like that BUT all the time she is influencing people to waste their hard earned money on stuff they really do not need

Why haven’t people woken up to the boring bloody grifter

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tingo to me!
I said yesterday that she'd be back today!
So she hasn't even taken 4 days off cos she posted Mon and has also been filming this in her "week off" 🙄

Emma, do you need help for your addiction love!? I know a great psychologist 🤣
Uh, I’ll have you know that she is NOT on Insta, her week off is from Insta, she’ll be back there on Monday, this IS her week off, OK?? Honestly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The face of a woman who puts out a 25 min video, basically flaunting how much money she has spent this week, the day after the country is plummeted into the biggest fuel poverty crisis ever 🤬
But it's ok because she's already bought her own Christmas present from her mum and matching T-Shirts for her kids for next years Florida holiday!
Absolute ignorant selfish tone deaf twit!
Screenshot_20220827-164401_YouTube.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
The face of a woman who puts out a 25 min video, basically flaunting how much money she has spent this week, the day after the country is plummeted into the biggest fuel poverty crisis ever 🤬
But it's ok because she's already bought her own Christmas present from her mum and matching T-Shirts for her kids for next years Florida holiday!
Absolute ignorant selfish tone deaf twit!View attachment 1532280
Omg what’s happened this week she looks bonkers 👀

Jesus Christ, I forgot how ugly she was🤢 why does she look like she’s got no teeth?!😳😂

• Haha
HAHAHA! I just finished watching her mind numbing vlog and was hoping someone captured this look! ❤

Also, does she intend on leaving that Disney Halloween village up for two months? 😏

Stay Tuned -- Riveting content of: Poundland stationary shopping, Halloween shopping, autumn wardrobe, autumn mug collection, Halloween Decorate with me AND a vlog about GOAL Setting. Yes! Please do a vlog on how one sets goals for: Learning how to cook with a Crock Pot or running a Couch to 5K or doing a NO SPEND month so you have to rely on your wits and imagination for content! We all know how good you are at goals Emma. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
HAHAHA! I just finished watching her mind numbing vlog and was hoping someone captured this look! ❤

Also, does she intend on leaving that Disney Halloween village up for two months? 😏

Stay Tuned -- Riveting content of: Poundland stationary shopping, Halloween shopping, autumn wardrobe, autumn mug collection, Halloween Decorate with me AND a vlog about GOAL Setting. Yes! Please do a vlog on how one sets goals for: Learning how to cook with a Crock Pot or running a Couch to 5K or doing a NO SPEND month so you have to rely on your wits and imagination for content! We all know how good you are at goals Emma. 😂
She hasn't kept any of her January goals!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.