Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Yes you have a point, Babs loves food so not sure why she skips this. She could have the pre packed ones and decorate them for the golden child' s breakfast (early tea!) and of course Ethan if the poor boy could get a look in... I think you are right though she avoids it because of the normal cooking element.
Babs tomorrow;

So. I have a secret. And now. The time has come. To admit. I don’t like pancakes. Does that make me weird? Yes, yes it does. Do I care? No, no I do not. My lovely famalam also hate pancakes too. That’s why. Even though. I was Head of RE. I don’t share anything about. Pancake day.
#MaybeIfPancakesCameInASize18IWouldLikeThem
#OnlyHatePancakesBecauseICantGetAnAdForThem
#AddABelt
#HowManyCocksIsTooManyOnASchoolNight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Maple5

Does she not realise that compliments are how sales assistants get you to spend more? The assistant was just good at their job to make you feel good and therefore come back and spend more.
It’s not women supporting women, it’s them doing their job!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

ChickenWine

VIP Member
I watched the vlog. Out of sheer curiosity after all your comments (I blame you cow bags!!!) the bits that got me were when she went into hers and Erin’s room and said to Ethan ‘errr no this is MY ROOM!’ Poor littke chap 😔 then she tries to get them out of her insta worthy shot of the scenery ‘can you come over this way’ whilst sounding so annoyed. And then Ethan telling the camera what he’s bought she just cuts him off. You can sense her irritation at him. I just want to give him a hug. He looks so desperate for his mothers approval.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Nemodory

Tingo to whoever said she’d post that ABBA song! 🤣🤣 I think we know her better than she knows herself.
The One thing E won’t be ready for is the incessant bullying she’ll get when the other girls find the yellow one’s page ☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Tingo to whoever said she’d post that ABBA song! 🤣🤣 I think we know her better than she knows herself.
The One thing E won’t be ready for is the incessant bullying she’ll get when the other girls find the yellow one’s page ☹
I bet she's not even ready, my daughter is the same school year but is a summer baby so the best part of a year younger. We've been getting her ready by letting her catch the bus home from school on her own (with her mates) recently, she's also allowed to go out to the park on her own and we've started leaving her at home on her own if husband is out and I want to pop to the shops.

I can't see E being allowed to do any of that when she still goes on playdates with her mum. She might be ready intellectually but I doubt socially she is. (My daughter might not be the smartest sandwich with school but she'll be reet at getting herself to school each morning come September!)

• Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220228_180312_com.instagram.android.jpg

That's right Bab....you worry your giant fat head about nothing you can change ...meanwhile the rest of the world is on edge watching events unfold across the world where mothers there are trying to feed and protect their children in bunkers whilst their menfolk valiantly make a stand against the Russians 😡!!!

• Angry
  • Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
Where to begin today....

I’m certain Ukrainians will look forward to body butter and ylang ylang body wash when a) they have no home, no bathroom or washroom facilities b) they are in urgent need of sanitary items, nappies, sanitary products etc etc 🙄 the mind actually boggles at the thought process behind it.
Also that woman, Hayley Louise? Z grade influencer below Babs standard... also has spina equine like Babs had... does nothing all day slobs about (gets nails done) flaunts her daughter all over the gram and Facebook and calls it work!
She’ll be getting a cut of the profit as the sales go through her. How wrong is that.
Finally - a GIFTED washing machine. To someone who can afford so much, who goes on countless holidays, during a war in Ukraine, where is her moral compass? Don’t even get me started on her flashing her pants... vile cretin both of them.

• Heart
  • Angry

Memmy

VIP Member
Can someone please explain to me how anyone is influenced by this shit? Bone idle cow sits on her arse doing shit like this. Pathetic
Please someone save me from my own corrupt mind, at first glance this photo looked to me like spread legs and Babs distorted face being pushed out of a vagina

• Haha

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Also I guarantee they’ll be no post like this for poor Ethan whatsoever!
Oh there will be. Only it will be all negative comments, such as -

"You never liked school. You cried relentlessly on your first day of reception. You HATED being left by me. Because you love me so HARD. You threw tantrums. And tested me. And you'll probably do the same when you're a teenager. But I'm going to sniff your hair and soak in the fact that you love ME. So hard."

Something like that 🤷

• Haha
  • Sad

Baboff

People are dying the world is at war - people are fleeing with only the clothes on their back and that twat is spending a fortune on endless amounts of clothes and parading around in them.
Read the fucking room you awful woman
Yes keep ur little area of the Internet happy 🤮 but show some fucking awareness

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
I realise I’ve been hogging the creation of the new thread for a long time now. I won’t do any more as I seem to have messed this one up. I’m certain that the thread suggestion chosen had the most votes at the time of creation, and I just copy and paste the suggestion exactly as originally written as that was what was voted for. That’s just how I’ve done it not to say that’s correct 🤷‍♀️
Mistakes happen. ❤ I always appreciate you starting the new threads. And it seems there was some separate issues going on with other members about their suggestions. Please don't take it to heart x

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Hi all. I just wanted to apologise for my outburst last week. Especially to @Rags2Riches ❤ I’m truly sorry.

I’ve gone through hell with 2 family members dying and then even more life changing stuff in addition to that, plus losing my job. I hope I can still take part in this thread and taking down the grellow one. I’ve been here since the beginning and I love the kindness here and I’m gutted I broke my usual character traits.
Hey. That’s ok, it did hurt and I debated coming back myself as it was quite degrading for me with what was said and why. But I do genuinely appreciate and accept your apology and no one should be made to feel that they can’t post here especially if it helps you in some way, so it really is forgotten about and I’m sorry for what you’re going through.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She won't even actually (or coherently) confirm that the brat got the chosen school anyway. Cos she'll hate that so many of us on here know exactly which school it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 And dare I disclose at this point that I know the school VERY WELL 🤫

• Haha
  • Wow

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Her "Mum voice" on the vlog makes me want to rip my ears off 🙄🤦‍♀️🙉🙉🙉
I cannot believe she used the kids being tired as an excuse not to see the Northern Lights. She is such a fuckung waste of space 🤣🤣

BonBon27

VIP Member
Sometimes I pretend that I’m really busy and important when in fact I have no value in the world.

Sometimes I say people have DM’d me because I am so popular but I actually get all my ideas from Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart