Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
98E189B5-0E8D-4A91-B115-1ADCF92385E4.png

She’s going to share Blue Lagoon 🤑 shots as much as she can, isn’t she? Well until she can share the DisneyLand content.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1096127
She’s going to share Blue Lagoon 🤑 shots as much as she can, isn’t she? Well until she can share the DisneyLand content.
If she loves the skin she's in why has she gone into the thermal water with a full face of makeup on?

Also, she doesn't love her whole body, she loves her "cracking rack" and only because she thinks that's what men want hence the choice of very revealing swimwear.

If she loved her body she'd stop calling it a mum tum and just call it a stomach

If she loved her body and the skin she's in she'd stop treating it like a dustbin

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wheres Ethan gonna go to secondary school then?! Shes moved the whole family to a hobbit house for a girls school 🤔
ethan has been an afterthought since the day he was born. actually, since the day babs' twenty-week scan revealed he was a boy, and not the planned sister for erin. babs literally moved the entire family into the hobbit house specifically to fall into the catchment area for the secondary school she wanted the golden child to attend. erin is her priority, and she won't have thought any further beyond ensuring the golden child's secondary school place. there won't be an ounce of hype in two years time when she's waiting for find out about ethan's secondary school place because she genuinely doesn't care. it probably won't even be mentioned, let alone receive a post dedicated to the brilliance of her son. she'll reluctantly scout out the local secondary schools while doing the application - fuming at the effort - without having given it any previous thought. ethan's opinion and OSFED ratings won't be taken into consideration - it will all be about convenience with her only concern being that it's nearby, so she doesn't have to put any effort into getting him there in the morning. and guaranteed if he doesn't get a place in the secondary school closest to their home, it will be his fault and there will be endless eye roles. 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That she was weird and annoying, they mainly laughed about her. They can’t believe she’s a influencer now.
It’s odd that she doesn’t seem to be friends with any of her colleagues from teaching or PR. I have three best friends and I met them all from through working with them. Or even uni friends, I still meet up with the girls I lived with during my uni days.

I just don’t think she’s a likeable person. She knows that herself - it’s why she constantly comments about being too much.

Reactions: 26
View attachment 1096127
"you'll be so happy. in your own skin, you'll want the whole world to see you!"

ah yes, that explains why she regularly highlights her insecurities, referring to the fact that she hates her "mum tum" and never leaves the top of her arms uncovered because she's so uncomfortable with her bingo wings. 🤷🏻‍♂️

babs' "body confidence" is all just words. sure, she wants to show off her "cracking rack" to the world, and she'll happily flaunt her gunt in reels for the sake of content, yet she regularly uses her ugly designer handbags/her own son/her sister/literally anything she can get her trotters on to conceal her stomach in photos - just as she's ensured her gunt is hidden under the water in this tiktok and all her blue lagoon photos! equally, he arms are clamped to the side of her body, purposefully because it hides the loose skin around her upper arms. absolutely non of the photos babs shares are spontaneous or candid - they're all intentionally posed to ensure that babs draws attention to her supposedly "cracking rack" and away from all the parts of her body she feels insecure about.

Reactions: 14
She’s never tried lemon and sugar pancakes. She’s probably never tried lemon, probably never tried a fruit unless it’s manky and dried out fruit on a disney themed pancake or something 😂😂😂

ETA: Take it back, look at that fruit!!!! Probably for show, Ste will eat it all whilst her and the kids eat the jam, nutella and sugar 😂

Attachments

How can someone just blend ( unlike her eyeshadow 🤡) into her jumper...grellow is such a good description of her colour!
Screenshot_20220301_174851_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 10
more content aimed directly at tattle, with babs displaying a plate laden with banana, blueberries AND strawbs! that's more fruit than the conway kids usually see in an entire month, and it's predominantly for display purposes, as babs has already revealed that she'll be topping her pancakes with jam and sugar! excluding a few slices of banana to improve the aesthetic of her nutella-topped pancake, the overwhelming majority of that fruit will br given to the rats! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Emma you're not peri menopausal, you're cycle has not changed and the fact that we all know this because of your constant over sharing is worrying.

Hell, I dont even know what my own cycle is doing at this point I'm time.

You are just overweight and unhealthy.
If (there's no if) this is what she's told by the GP, she will never say a WORD about menopause or allergies again out of sheer embarrassment.

Do you think? Maybe I’ve just had really good teens. The throw tantrums the same but now it’s over going out and not he stole my toy etc but I’ve quite enjoyed my teenage children most of the time
I'm finding my own teen to be not too bad- there's been a few minor things, they've been swiftly dealt with one way or another. Hearing ghastly stories from some friends though, and also remember my own teen years! 😳

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1096127
She's so desperate to become a big, noticed account on TikTok. It's never going to happen, & I look forward to the day it sinks in to her thick skull. People on TikTok aren't interested in the boring tit she posts on there. The only people who "like" & "comment" on her posts are babettes migrating from Insta, & the viewers are a mix of Insta babettes & Tattlers. Half of the comments (which average 10) are her own replies! Mrs Hinch, with her MILLIONS of Insta followers, tried TikTok and deleted her account. As loathesome as she is, at least she had the sense to realise she was a flop on TikTok. Babs just keeps flogging that dead horse.

Reactions: 15
Ooh just realised...no post celebrating secondary school admission with TT. Do we think she's not got in the grammar and maybe E has got the choice she wants. Not like Bab to miss an opportunity to show off her and TT in a gushing ,cake filled grid post !🤷

Reactions: 18
I hope for the Es sake they never discover here because they will presumably loose any respect for their parents and it will be a major blow to see how their lives have been sold and how their mother has conducted herself on the internet. But on the flip side I hope they do find here because it’s the only way I think Emma would ever stop if the kids rebelled enormously.
One day, one of Emma's children (it'll be Ethan, I think Erin is a chip off the old block tbh) will do a TED talk about what it's like to grow up with a "mumfluencer" and it is very unlikely to go "yeah, having my entire childhood exploited for likes, validation, and a few freebies was so worth it and has not damage to me, or my relationship with my mother". It will be horrible and riveting in equal measure.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.