Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My GP was fantastic. I booked an appointment, no problem. Telephone consultation, went through a raft of questions, but she prescribed me HRT patches on the spot. Been on them 8 months now, life changing! I think since Davina McCall did that myth busting programme on C4 with Dr Louise Newson, it's helped open up the gateway for women to be able to access HRT, as women are more informed than they were before and go into a consultation armed with good knowledge.

Babs should (and any Tattlers who are/think they are perimenopausal) download the "Balance" app. It's a fantastic tool that maps all your symptoms, periods (if any) etc., and is jam packed with really good, up to date info (not antiquated claptrap that we've been fed from the 1970's).

This is not an #AD, just good solid advice for Babs, even though she doesn't read Tattle 😉😂😂😂
Thank you, this is really useful! I'm 40 this year and have been having a few random symptoms so will definitely download this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good idea Bab - I'd suggest locking your phone away for eternity and perhaps stop scrolling tattle, maybe stop be a self centered twit and people would have positive things to say?

Hope that helps 😘😘
Screenshot_2022-02-28-18-41-18-594.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Well that's a lie because the dog was up there when she was trying to pack before they went away and she ended up being kicked out lol
That poor dog looks like it’s just mopped her dirty kitchen floor! I know nothing about dogs (cat person here) but shouldn’t they be clipped or groomed with coats like Margot’s? My in laws have a cock a poo and were told they should keep it clipped short else it could get matted/ uncomfortable for him !
Babs tomorrow;

So. I have a secret. And now. The time has come. To admit. I don’t like pancakes. Does that make me weird? Yes, yes it does. Do I care? No, no I do not. My lovely famalam also hate pancakes too. That’s why. Even though. I was Head of RE. I don’t share anything about. Pancake day.
#MaybeIfPancakesCameInASize18IWouldLikeThem
#OnlyHatePancakesBecauseICantGetAnAdForThem
#AddABelt
#HowManyCocksIsTooManyOnASchoolNight
Brilliant tingo incoming ??? Love your appalling syntax. Babs. Could. Have written. It 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Anyone else notice that she always skips past Pancake Day!? 🤷‍♀️ Is this because it involves actual cooking, and opening a pre made pack of batter and adding milk would laugh her off the internet??
We're getting an Easter haul aren't we 🙄🤦‍♀️
as with anything, babs needs an ad to motivate her into getting involved in making pancakes for the kids - it's not something she'd do unless it served a purpose for HER. i'm actually surprised she isn't making "erin's last ever pancake day at primary school" into a huge deal, solely for the sake of content! 🤣

she has definitely mentioned pancake day in previous years - it was obvs only shared to her stories, but i definitely remember her making a huge deal about how she buys pre-made pancake mix that you simply add water to because the process of making batter with actual milk and eggs is beyond her. and i fully appreciate that many people buy pre-made batter which isn't an issue - it's just the fact that it's babs who has endless free time and simply cannot be bothered. entirely predictable. 🤷🏻‍♂️

actually, thinking about it, the pancake mix may have been for a different occasion. i remember it was featured in a - possibly - costco haul and she definitely made a point of stating the usual - that pancake batter is beyond her and she's not a mum who bakes, but i think it was pancake batter with green colouring, presumably for st patrick's day - which she bought and then never used.

regardless, it's interesting that she doesn't mention pancake day, as it's the perfect occasion for babs to mainline sugar as her entire evening meal and create polls for the babettes debating the best pancake topping. i'm surprised the kids aren't dragged out of bed at the crack of dawn to pose for photos of a specially-prepared pancake breakfast - solely for content. an ex-RE teacher who does not reference shrove tuesday - presumably because it highlights the start of lent, and babs won't give up ANYTHING, plus she can't decorate the house or create a hot cock stand in celebration of pancake day - although she could use her cake stand to display all the toppings for a aesthetic instaworthy photo. massive tingo for me when babs steals any of these idea! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Did we ever find out what Miss D did?

Like, was she the one helping Babs out with content ideas (leave it off the CV if you did/do Miss D, I’d run a bleeping mile, it’s shite), filming and stuff?

Because if Paul is chasing the ad work, what was the need for her? Or was Babs just buying a friend to have a hot cock with and an excuse to get the chocolate in for a day?

She’s not mentioned her in ages now.

Reactions: 13
I always wonder why she so obviously dislikes little E so much. The way she speaks to him sometimes makes me so sad, the way it feels like she has to put a pic of him on the grid or else we’ll ask where is he, the way she makes it so obvious she clearly prefers golden girl. I wonder if the girl was planned and the boy was not. Has she ever said this? I wonder if in between the girl and boy, her and Steven knew they couldn’t be together but then she fell pregnant so she despises him. Maybe he reminds her of PUS and that’s why. Maybe he doesn’t fit her instagrammable life like the golden girl does. This time next year golden girl will be giving her hell I bet ya! She’ll be deep into year 7, either being picked on because of Emma or rebelling in general. Both would result into their so perfect mother and daughter relationship going the drain and she will start to force Ethan to fit into her little box that she wants him to badly to fit into now.
ethan was planned because - in babs' own words - she wanted erin to have a sibling. except babs dreamed of gifting erin with a sister - a gift she would forever be indebted to babs for, just as she should be for her own existence - but she had a boy, and has been punishing ethan for his gender ever since. 😔

it's evident that she has resented him since birth - the endless photos of him as a toddler throwing tantrums - and behaving exactly like any other toddler with his adorable little pouty-lipped sulk - portraying him as a constant inconvenience, rolling her eyes at him and dismissing him at every opportunity, refusing to spend any time with him unless it's for content or a #gifted trip, never paying any attention to him or encoraging his interests and hobbies - note the eye-rolling any time her shows her his craft projects, her moaning about having to remember to take the euphonium to school and complaining about the noise, and her total refusal to attend his football matches. there was a point where she was thrilled because she could portray him as "different" - a boy who didn't like football and occasionally dressed up in one of his sister's princess dresses challenged all of woke babs' gender stereotypes - but now she's revealed he likes football and playing in the woods etc, he's just a typical boy, thus she's not interested at all. he's always treated as an afterthought, because although he was planned, babs didn't want him. she wanted a sister for the golden child, so ethan has been a disappointment since birth - and, heartbreakingly, babs has never made any attempt to hide that. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Why is she so worried about this bleeping senior school fiasco! The school she moved house specifically to be in the catchment for is 3 roads away from her house and less than 1 mile away! She is such an over dramatic attention seeking twit! Of course the golden girl will get in. Unless this is all about the 11+ and she's waiting until tomorrow to find out if Girl Wonder scored high enough to get into the local Grammar School. Either way she needs to wind her neck in! There will be people who genuinely are worried about this tonight and as per usual she's acting like the little scared vulnerable idiot to up her engagement, when the reality is that she is such a manipulative control freak that this whole family moved house to make sure the Golden Brat got into THE BEST school 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I find out what school my son got tomorrow too, we don't get the email till after 2pm. If it's the same for her, it's going to be a long day for Babs and even longer for us Tattlers with all the stories she will post

Reactions: 22
She’s hoping for the girls school right? Hence all this drama about the kids last inset day together etc recently- they will never attend the same school again?

Reactions: 16
Worcester have just had to delay the email notification release until the 2nd March due to technical problems.

Can you imagine old Babs if Brum have to do the same .

• Haha
Screaming at her pretending to talk to CBBSte on stories this morning, she's bleeping unhinged.
Ste..ste...isn't that right Ste. Ste, play along for the camera. Oh yeah he's not there he's in his shoe cupboard. The smeared mascara all over her face from the day before adds to the look.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I’d laugh if she didn’t get her first choice. Happened to a mum at our school. Kid boasted for years about going to a particular school, turns out lots got in EXCEPT that child lol 😂

• Haha
Let’s face it, she won’t admit that she didn’t get her first choice, if it happens. She’ll be - OH WE ALL SCREAMED WHEN WE FOUND OUT SHE GOT HER FIRST CHOICE! WE’RE ALL SOOOOO HAPPY

• Haha
I find out what school my son got tomorrow too, we don't get the email till after 2pm. If it's the same for her, it's going to be a long day for Babs and even longer for us Tattlers with all the stories she will post
Solihull got there’s tonight! She’ll be fuming that she’s not in the area and has to wait till tomorrow

• Haha
She won't even actually (or coherently) confirm that the brat got the chosen school anyway. Cos she'll hate that so many of us on here know exactly which school it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 And dare I disclose at this point that I know the school VERY WELL 🤫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.