Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Memmy

VIP Member
With hindsight, I wonder if she photoshopped herself and called herself a double bagger. I do think that's probably the moment she started the pity party engagement posts, as she saw how much more publicity etc that she got on the back of it. Prior to that, I can't think of posts that fall into the victim cycle she has.
Maybe she learnt it as a stunt type at PR school.

I don't really see the problem with photoshopping an image, did she ever explain why? Sounds like an interesting school project project me.

The problem is if you photoshop an image when you're flogging something, which I'm pretty sure she edits her images to improve the lighting and saturation in her ADs

Reactions: 5

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Please don't worry. I checked too and this definitely had the most votes at the time I looked. And like i said, if people aren't happy then they could always do it themselves. It just derails the thread talking about it. But honestly, I think you do a great job 😊👍
Oh puh-lease. If you’d like to @ me because I asked how the title works and seeing as how you’ve brought this up twice now then please do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
9EB6F852-9636-4D0E-A737-941F01E8158D.jpeg

Jesus, I see Brogan gets her mastery of the English language from her mother. Also, a very special new beginning? At best it’s the next chapter 🤨

Reactions: 3

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Can I request a comma between "sorry" and "Barcelona", currently I'm reading it like an apology to Barcelona that she didn’t go there but I think we all agree Barcelona is relieved 😅
I didn't create the thread, not sure why you've quoted me!

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
What am I doing today you ask Bab? Well seeing as how you asked ,I'm going to comfort my lovely friends family as she died today very suddenly 💔💔- she was 10 years older than you Bab but apparently very healthy. Just going to lurk over the weekend cowbags ...watching the yellow peril will finish me off if I have to listen to any more of her bullshit. !!!!
Sending loads of love. Xx

• Heart