Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS every time I think she can’t sink lower, she does. Why would that be the frame that’s on the grid, why would she choose that one? I can’t believe it’s randomly chosen at all. Of course, I know why she’s chosen it - for the reaction, for the attention, but jeez woman, get some self respect.

PS #NotASize18

Reactions: 22
The dress looks like a hospital gown, and along with her behaviour it looks like a scene from one flew over the Cuckoo's nest
OMG I actually thought the same and thought she had filmed herself in hospital

I’m sorry ( not sorry) but I think every single dress looks awful 😬

The green one frumpy as duck with those crappy converse
The red low cut one too small, clinging to every roll
The red swishy one too short for her pasty legs
The white with black spots just looks like a hospital gown
The black one with white spots is about the only decent one

😗

Reactions: 17
So many questions:
- why is she buying MORE dresses? WHY WHY WHY when she has millions she doesn’t even wear?
- how does she think this is inspirational/helpful/relatable when most of her followers can’t afford to do the same?
- why can’t she see that all but the first one are WAY TOO SMALL?
- why would you order that tiny short one with legs like an overweight footballer? Surely by 44 you know what your best assets are (& hers are definitely not her legs…,I don’t know what they are tbf, but it’s not her legs!)
- why, if you’re going to do a crappy haul, do you not say where they’re all from & the prices?
- why the duck is she flashing her pants? it’s bleeping MINGING - not funny, not clever, just GRIM
- why why why is she such a raving, boring, lazy narcissistic pig woman?

• Heart
The babettes are her biggest trolls! 🤪 Some of their comments make me wanna chuck! 🤮 Are they bleeping blind or brainwashed ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really didn't need to see the yellow / grey ones vag this morning. What on earth is she doing? She's getting stranger every with every reel.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
At first glance, that shot of her exposing her pants, looks like she wearing one of those hospital gowns 🤢😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I'm pretty sure Babs herself is of no particular religion, maybe vaguely "Christian", so for once (and once only no doubt) Ste has taken the lead and I would imagine that it's firmly his responsibility to take the kids to Mass (if he does), since they've evidently been baptised in HIS faith.
I really, really doubt any of them go to Church Mass. Babs would have absolutely told everyone that, to tie-in with her being "Head" 🙄 of R.E., & she would have posted about Christmas Mass and Easter, showing their reed crosses etc. Babs wasn't raised Catholic, another thing we know from her Mum Wet San her posting on "BrummyNannySan" a wedding pic, & they were married at a CofE Church in Hodge Hill (We used to go to the Christmas Fayre's there, it's demolished now).

Still on a mission to get that clothing deal, blazers & a smart dress (is Babs going on a job hunt?)
She'll be wearing it for the "talk" she's doing at a local University.

Reactions: 11
Is she going to claim the pants flashing his her entertaining he nation in these dark times? A place on the internet to go and forget all of our worries? Buy ourselves some dresses and bury our heads in them

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She'll be buying them for Florida 🙄 and then when she gets there and realises they're totally inappropriate she'll be off to Target again to buy even more shorts! head!

• Haha
Her Babette's are saying she looks good in all of the dresses. Are they blind/thick/as deluded as Babs is?/scared to say the truth for fear of being labelled a troll?

• Wow
IF, and a big IF, I was following Babs for fashion inspo, her haul is so poor. Link each dress, price, where from. Stop doing it as a reel!!! Mrs Meldrum does loads of Ad Affiliate links and they are simple but better.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but realistically how much can she really be earning?
She has bought the very expensive small house and she spends money all the time but how much can she really be earning

Is it really that lucrative to be a bleep on the Internet?
I get Mrs Hinch etc with all her products and followers but Babs is ugly dirty unappealing and just a bit tit.. and her tit insta life with her equally unappealing husband makes me appreciate my life a whole lot more

• Heart
  • Haha
I watched the vlog, she's feckin unhinghed, that is not normal behaviour.

• Haha
Is Bab trying to test the waters for an Only Fans account, we can practically see your vag Bab and we don't want to see it!

Excellent, a realistic try on of size 18 dresses, by someone who is a size 20/22. So the dresses don't fit and look awful on. Is this meant to be helpful to anyone? I don't get it

Cheap crap again . All those dresses are hideous and they don’t fit. The fabric is so flimsy it looks like it would fall apart the first wash.
Cheap basic and crap - the dresses AND Emma.
As for flashing her pants etc. ffs woman have some respect.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but realistically how much can she really be earning?
She has bought the very expensive small house and she spends money all the time but how much can she really be earning

Is it really that lucrative to be a bleep on the Internet?
I think it’s less to do with that they earn and more with what they don’t have to pay for. Free trips etc. if I had family days out and holidays paid for my disposable income would be greater giving the illusion I earn more than I do. However, I think ads pay well.

What aload of cheap looking tatty dresses, they don’t Fit…. And I’m sorry but them converse, who is she trying to kid… does she think they make her young and trendy!
Why doesn’t she invest in a few decent items of clothing that fit and flatter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.