Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need to post that “things like this bring me peace” ffs Emma, you have one of the easiest lives I think I’ve ever known someone to have. You twit about on the internet, buying shite you don’t need, buying dresses that are too small and exploiting your children. You’re not the one who needs peace!! Think about the people living in an actual war, you head! We’ve said it here before and we’ll say it again - read the bleeping room😡

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 20
What am I doing today you ask Bab? Well seeing as how you asked ,I'm going to comfort my lovely friends family as she died today very suddenly 💔💔- she was 10 years older than you Bab but apparently very healthy. Just going to lurk over the weekend cowbags ...watching the yellow peril will finish me off if I have to listen to any more of her bullshit. !!!!
Sending lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No changing sheets isn't the worst
Having your home bombed and fleeing with your children to another country is far bleeping worse.
Changing sheets is just bleeping basic hygiene you daft bleeping twit

Oh and Babs you look like a 70 year old in the picture. Im not sure why you think looking like a pensioner is your unique selling point on insta. But you do you hun

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Babs, when suggesting people donate money to help Ukrainians, I may have believed you were sincere and not a total bleep if you hadn’t added a card suggesting people watch your Mother’s Day video.

Those cards are not automatically added, you have chosen the content and where to add it. At a time when so many people are worried about family and friends, and both Russian and Ukrainian Mothers have no idea if they’ll see family members again, to suggest that video of all your tit content is utterly deplorable.

FB3E4156-4FB4-48E1-9289-D411C49BCB21.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
What am I doing today you ask Bab? Well seeing as how you asked ,I'm going to comfort my lovely friends family as she died today very suddenly 💔💔- she was 10 years older than you Bab but apparently very healthy. Just going to lurk over the weekend cowbags ...watching the yellow peril will finish me off if I have to listen to any more of her bullshit. !!!!
So sorry to read this xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sending loads of love. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why does she need to post that “things like this bring me peace” ffs Emma, you have one of the easiest lives I think I’ve ever known someone to have. You twit about on the internet, buying shite you don’t need, buying dresses that are too small and exploiting your children. You’re not the one who needs peace!! Think about the people living in an actual war, you head! We’ve said it here before and we’ll say it again - read the bleeping room😡
It’s more
“ things like this validate my vacuous instagram account” 😬

Reactions: 13
Those Dr Martens are too tight on her fat cankles
And why is she bent double for the first pic
What a dick

Reactions: 22
Another woe is me post about her looks, so treated herself to DMs. FFS. Where's her awareness of the world. Must have an ad coming.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
How far forward is she bending in that first pic! “Ste! Fetch the stepladder, I need a photo shoot!” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Woe is me - comments on my looks bullshit. Stop reading here babs! The comments mostly concern the fact you seem to drink no water, eat no vegetables and appear to do no exercise…………just one of these 3 will do you wonders!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Babs the comments about you are because you have aged beyond belief in a couple of years, you have piled on pounds from a terrible lifestyle and it is only going to come back you and bite you on you ass. But buy some boots, make up a story about a sale assistant, and carry on being a self absorbed waste of space. There’s an invasion going on where unthinkable war crimes have been committed and millions have fled with nothing but the clothes on their back. Have some perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How far forward is she bending in that first pic! “Ste! Fetch the stepladder, I need a photo shoot!” 😂
That dress would look so much better without the belt. She looks like the michellin man with so many rolls from her neck down to her cankles. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has so many pictures taken of herself.
It's bizarre- it's more than other influencers.
So the low self confidence bull tit doesn't wash - any excuse and she is swinging that low hanging gunt into a picture

People losing family and children dying in a war... that fat ugly twit buys herself more tit because someone said something nasty on the Internet.

Read the room you self indulgent witch
You are posting about hugging a man in a Mickey outfit..when there are children who are fleeing a war unsure if they will hug their parents again

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh the alarm for fake compliment from a stranger has gone off!! About time we had one of those. Repeat repeat repeat, yawn yawn yawn.

Surely even the most die hard Babette is bored of the same old crap. Oooh people online are nasty, better go shopping and make myself feel better buying ugly boots that don’t suit me, and make up some crap about women supporting women. ✅ for desperate engagement 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.