Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tahrah

IMG_3635.jpg

oswald-pin.png

Your children are having a meltdown at a restaurant you ...
A. Seperate your children and explain this behaviour is unacceptable and if they do not stop you will leave immediately.
B. Think to yourself ... Great content! ... and take a picture of your children at their most vulnerable.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I haven't got time to catch up Cowbags but,,,,,,,,,, The Backstreet Boys story AGAIN 🙄🤦‍♀️😴😴😴😴😴

Also, the video of Emma of the past 😳😳 Jesus Wept, how rough, ill, old and swollen faced does she look now 😳

She needs to write a post about how 39 year old Emma should have told 44 year old Emma to drink more water 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Gar7893

Sorry but I hate parents who moan about their kids growing up, may be not moan but do all the woe is me like babs. Kids grow up, it’s a simple fact. We were all children, now we are adults. Absolutely shocking. Some parents aren’t lucky enough to see their kids grow into adults. I hate when parents say “wish she would stop growing” no you wouldn’t because then they wouldn’t be here you twat. She’s really annoyed me with that blue lagoon post and complaining that Erin is growing up 😂 STOP. IT. AND. GET. A. GRIP.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ahem! :D:ROFLMAO:

Did she also say “fry-yay we survived another week” (I can’t listen I just look at the bloody subtitles) - of all weeks to say that - she’s hardly had to flee her home to survive has she. TONE DEAF
Her corner of the internet is a SaYFe pLAcE fULL oF FLufFyNesS . 🌺🐶🍭🌈

So yes, while others around the world who don't get to pretend they live at Disney are LITERALLY surviving, Babs is proud of herself for making it through a tough week of *checks notes* trying on dresses.

• Haha
  • Heart

LemonLife

VIP Member
She is home all day everyday! Surely anyone with sense would clean during the week so they could enjoy their family on a weekend…Oh no wait this is babbatha she actively avoids her own children

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
An ex senior school teacher claiming NOT to know that ALL secondary school place allocations are announced on the same day 🙄🤦‍♀️ I've worked for the NHS my whole life and I knew this before applying for my own kids! She is so thick and lazy it drives me mad.
She won't say hardly anything about the actual school tomorrow as she'll want to protect the golden girl child's safety but Q the post ALL about how Emma feels,,,,,

"The one that made me a Mum (not Mom) is going to Big School 🤮🤮🤮 One minute she's fighting with her younger more annoying brother, the next minute she's off to Senior School" blah blah blah

There'll be some reference in there to "11 year old Emma, or Emma of the past". A load of old pics of the scrunched up nosed little brat, some helium balloons, and possibly even a Costco Cake 🤦‍♀️🙄🤷‍♀️🤣

Fucks Sake 🤬
She'll be rinsing this one until Sept now 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
Just promise me this cowbags, no matter how tough shit gets don't film yourselves sitting alone on the bathroom floor of a hotel screaming "you win, you win" and then post it on the internet for the world to see

• Haha
  • Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Aha 🎉 TINGO 🎉 re: maid Marian pancake day post before 6am ever the predictable cunt isn’t she?!
also Emma put a fucking top On before storying to your fwends and it’s SHROVE TUESDAY, not sodding Pancake Day. The first day of Lent even if you aren’t bothered by religion (unless there’s parties after baptism/1st Holy Communion/Confirmation for you to be the centre of attention) your family are so show some sodding respect. Ex head of RE my fat, hairy arse.

ETA I’m clearly not giving up swearing or “trolling” for Lent am I 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Whilst she wears pyjamas for nights on end, a dressing gown, socks and a manky blanky I will keep insisting she is NOT peri menopausal. Her periods are regular as clockwork because she tells us every month too. She needs to cut out the sugar, change her sheets more often and open a window. She doesnt have allergies she has a lazy arse.

• Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
You know what would be a nice thing to arrange for Villa super fans Grandad Rog and Ste? A ticket to watch an actual fucking football match. Why are they only allowed to do tours of the ground and to acquire merchandise? Emma who is a fan of bands has been on multiple trips to see various live artists, but Ste, Grandad Rog and Ethan are only allowed to go to football museums. And only when supervised by babs- SO strange!
I think what would be an even nicer gift is to not have their day plastered all over the internet foe strangers to see and comment on...I think it’s called privacy

• Heart

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
This I actually felt sick hearing her say that- how can you be so fucking oblivious to what’s going on. Or simply not care enough to realise how ignorant you sound.

I’m actually surprised at this point she’s not said “to any of my fans in Ukraine I’m sure you’re feeling wobbly and that Putin is a mean man. But sending lots of love”

And of course she shared to post to ensure everyone knew she made a generous donation. You can’t just do a good deed and keep your gob shut can you?
Virtue signalling. It's grotesque and uncouth.

Remember Paul Daniels ("that's magic!")? It transpired after his death that he donated THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS to various charities and homeless shelters, on the condition that his name was never mentioned. THAT'S how you do it, it should be a selfless act.

• Heart

bedtimereader

Chatty Member
FML does she have an alarm set on her phone? Every 6 weeks it goes off so she can talk about the Backstreet Boys and the song no one gives a shit about.
Another one for #mumhacks - pack lunches the night before, do a load of washing a day.
One for the Vegas photo with Bros.
One for swimming costume action.
Etc etc etc……blah blah blah 😴😴😴
The vanilla ice and moana rap alarms should be due to go off soon too

• Haha

ohyes

VIP Member
I’ve noticed quite a few new members on the threads recently, welcome! 👋🏼😃

I’m kind of hoping it means that more and more people are seeing the light about this absolute pleb 😑

• Heart

NattyMoo

View attachment 1104207
View attachment 1104208
Perhaps people wouldn’t comment so much on her looks if she was actually honest about what she really looks like. Babs on the gram vs babs in the wild…
I love this photo, she totally looks like she’s been caught out 🤣. The difference is shocking, I wish I could manage to make myself look that much better in photo’s but I can’t be arsed to carry some step ladders around whenever I leave the house 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
View attachment 1093255
Good for you...you smug bitch...she looks so pleased with herself,almost willing herself to be Ill for content and sympathy from her babettes!. Taking up an appointment which someone who's actually I'll could have used! I'd love to be on her GP list...I've not seen my GP in 2 years despite being extremely clinically vulnerable. In fact I've only seen my hospital consultant x2 in 2 years. Seems to me , any minor ailments and she and la'sop are on a hotline to the NHS . Mind you , I'd laugh my socks off if her GP is a tattler and gives her the advice we've all given e.g dietary advise and recommendation to exercise 🤣.
Over call will go something like,
What is your weight Mrs Conway?
Size 18.
What is you diet like Mrs Conway?
Size 18.
What is your weekly alcohol consumption Mrs Conway?
Size 18
Are your periods regular?
Yes I have period cake once a month
Hmmm, Ok

• Haha

d100000

Here's the post we've been waiting for "she's a much better version of me. Which is what you wish your kids to be". Actually Emma I wish my kids to be the best version of themselves! They are their own person, not a copy of their mother which just shows the kind of parent she's been, so narcissistic she just wants little Emma's out there.
Why the dramatics she’s not sending her to war! She’s going to secondary school.. Nothing will change because she won’t let it change

• Heart
Reactions: 31