Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think BTEC Paul will drop her; because I can't see any costs involved in keeping her.

She sits on his books and he takes a cut when she gets an #ad but I can't see him putting any cash into marketing her?!

It is easy money for him. He doesn't care about her disasters because his company are really not well known so she isn't particularly bringing his reputation into her 'mistakes'.

I do agree that the work is fizzling out...she has really got the weakest agent, she isn't with a big hitter like 'Gleam'. Her days of influencing are really limited!
Also if BTec Paul dropped her Babs would cause a riot about ageism

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We will 100% get a swimsuit pic of Emma either at hotel pool or a waterpark about how she has been all sizes and only now as a size 18 (bullshit) is when she truly does love herself (again cough bullshit).

Reactions: 23
I watched the vlog. Out of sheer curiosity after all your comments (I blame you cow bags!!!) the bits that got me were when she went into hers and Erin’s room and said to Ethan ‘errr no this is MY ROOM!’ Poor littke chap 😔 then she tries to get them out of her insta worthy shot of the scenery ‘can you come over this way’ whilst sounding so annoyed. And then Ethan telling the camera what he’s bought she just cuts him off. You can sense her irritation at him. I just want to give him a hug. He looks so desperate for his mothers approval.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
We will 100% get a swimsuit pic of Emma either at hotel pool or a waterpark about how she has been all sizes and only now as a size 18 (bullshit) is when she truly does love herself (again cough bullshit).
Let’s not forget the constant throwback when someone photoshopped her swimsuit pic to make her slimmer and she went on the rant about it. Or when she moaned about being labelled a “double bagger” so much the local gutter rag ran a piece on it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Let’s not forget the constant throwback when someone photoshopped her swimsuit pic to make her slimmer and she went on the rant about it. Or when she moaned about being labelled a “double bagger” so much the local gutter rag ran a piece on it
Is that why she shares so many swim suit shots, to entice some photoshopping so she has content for engagement or her police files

Reactions: 16
With hindsight, I wonder if she photoshopped herself and called herself a double bagger. I do think that's probably the moment she started the pity party engagement posts, as she saw how much more publicity etc that she got on the back of it. Prior to that, I can't think of posts that fall into the victim cycle she has.

Reactions: 20
I realise I’ve been hogging the creation of the new thread for a long time now. I won’t do any more as I seem to have messed this one up. I’m certain that the thread suggestion chosen had the most votes at the time of creation, and I just copy and paste the suggestion exactly as originally written as that was what was voted for. That’s just how I’ve done it not to say that’s correct 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
With hindsight, I wonder if she photoshopped herself and called herself a double bagger. I do think that's probably the moment she started the pity party engagement posts, as she saw how much more publicity etc that she got on the back of it. Prior to that, I can't think of posts that fall into the victim cycle she has.
Maybe she learnt it as a stunt type at PR school.

I don't really see the problem with photoshopping an image, did she ever explain why? Sounds like an interesting school project project me.

The problem is if you photoshop an image when you're flogging something, which I'm pretty sure she edits her images to improve the lighting and saturation in her ADs

Reactions: 5
Why does she need Paul?

She literally does TWO mind-numbing vlogs a week and she has a weak online presence. Maybe what she did 10 years ago was cutting edge but as younger people graduate from film school or media services they are blowing her lackadaisical content away. YouTube is not the same Mommy, Gamer, Cooking medium it once was. You have to step it up.

She puts ZERO effort into anything. .... and I think she has gotten worse since Paul came onboard.

Emma doesn't have a professional YouTube channel, she takes family home movies and puts them on YouTube.

Case in point. What did we gleam from her Iceland home movie? Nothing.
We have no idea how the testing process went. We have no idea what airline and how was the flight. We have no idea where she stayed.
We have no idea what the hotel looked like - from the outside. We have no idea what was on the menu in the restaurants she ate at.
How much it costs to eat out there? Do people speak English? Were people friendly? How about views of the street her hotel was on ... I hear it's beautiful.

This is what happens when you no longer love your job > you put zero energy into it. You think you can hire a management team and they will fix your problems except the problem is YOU and YOUR attitude.

Her kids are growing up and they are no longer the cute (?) little mindless imps that she could once exploit to validate her pathetic existence.

I noticed her attitude really plummeted after her sister won a BAFTA. I can see why. She is the smart one. She is the funny one. Emma is a manic little madam who blocks viewers with opposing views but falls into a fit of tears when her work associates call her on her bullshit.

I hate to break it to you but your VIEWERS are the ones who pay your bills.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you - especially when you are dining alone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I realise I’ve been hogging the creation of the new thread for a long time now. I won’t do any more as I seem to have messed this one up. I’m certain that the thread suggestion chosen had the most votes at the time of creation, and I just copy and paste the suggestion exactly as originally written as that was what was voted for. That’s just how I’ve done it not to say that’s correct 🤷‍♀️
Mistakes happen. ❤ I always appreciate you starting the new threads. And it seems there was some separate issues going on with other members about their suggestions. Please don't take it to heart x

• Heart
Reactions: 35
In her pinned comment under the Iceland shitshow vlog, she says it was one of the best holidays OF HER LIFE!! Is that because they were in the hotel room and eating for the majority of the 3 days! She’s unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mistakes happen. ❤ I always appreciate you starting the new threads. And it seems there was some separate issues going on with other members about their suggestions. Please don't take it to heart x
My mouth is closed, zipped, locked and key thrown with anything related to titles from now on. Sorry if I've offended you @Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn or anyone else with my comma suggestion

Now can we get back to Babs

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe she's on a diet
ahaa, she'd have to keep that quiet since the way babs exploits the body confident bandwagon, it's become an excuse for her to promote the idea of eating whatever you like, never exercising and paying zero attention to your physical health or the risks your placing yourself at as a result, while publiy mocking anyone who has the audacity to take pride in their health and appearance. dieting and actively trying to improve your health or happiness by losing a little weight would go directly against her body confident ideal that babs promotes! the babettes would rebel in outrage if their supposed "body confident role model" lost weight! although we all know babs would be delighted - just a she cannot resist announcing gleefully whenever she purchases a sack dress in a size 16! she's happy to promote herself as a plus size role model - but only when she's the lowest plus size possible! 🤣

for someone so "body confident" that she literally defines herself and her worth by her clothes size, she must be struggling mentally being fully aware that - despite her claims - much of her size 18 wardrobe no longer fits her. the fact that she - as a result of sheer laziness in refusing to try them on before she filmed the vlog - awkwardly revealled that two of her size 18 coats no longer fit her and she cannot zip them over her gunt may well have pushed her over the edge! she even felt compelled to acknowledge her error in her iceland vlog, stating that the babettes who tried to advise her were right and she should have "sized up" bought a coat that actually bleeping fit her! inside, she must be FUMING that it was very obvious that both her size 18 coats don't fit her - and she's announced it to the world! again, nobody would give a duck about her size if she didn't lie about it - like if you physically cannot do up a size 18 coat, then buying a size 20 or 22 isn't "sizing up" - it's literally buying a coat that fits your body, and also doesn't require an enite post dedicated to your "bravery" at "admitting" your "shameful" secret - buying a larger coat. 🤦🏻‍♀️

equally, the fact that she spent the majority of the vlog community bring that it was cold and/or snowy kinda revealed that - despite the endless warnings and advice from the babettes - babs truly believed that SHE knew best, and that a thermal vest and socks paired with primark fleece-lined leggings and a coat she couldn't fasten would be more than adequate. she refused to buy appropriate clothes on principle and was miserable as a result - SO miserable in fact that she's even recommended more appropriate and warm clothing in her vlog to any babettes planning to venture to iceland! probs a good idea to recommend that any parents planning to take their kids actially bother to buy a hat and a pair of gloves for each child! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I watched the vlog. Out of sheer curiosity after all your comments (I blame you cow bags!!!) the bits that got me were when she went into hers and Erin’s room and said to Ethan ‘errr no this is MY ROOM!’ Poor littke chap 😔 then she tries to get them out of her insta worthy shot of the scenery ‘can you come over this way’ whilst sounding so annoyed. And then Ethan telling the camera what he’s bought she just cuts him off. You can sense her irritation at him. I just want to give him a hug. He looks so desperate for his mothers approval.
Have you seen her older vlogs - when the kids were babies? She would outwardly roll her eyes to the camera when her kids walked into the room or when they called her name. She thought it was cool.

Until other Mommy vloggers got asked to be a part of Channel Mum ($$$) ... except Emma.

🤭

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
ahaa, she'd have to keep that quiet since the way babs exploits the body confident bandwagon, it's become an excuse for her to promote the idea of eating whatever you like, never exercising and paying zero attention to your physical health or the risks your placing yourself at as a result, while publiy mocking anyone who has the audacity to take pride in their health and appearance. dieting and actively trying to improve your health or happiness by losing a little weight would go directly against her body confident ideal that babs promotes! the babettes would rebel in outrage if their supposed "body confident role model" lost weight! although we all know babs would be delighted - just a she cannot resist announcing gleefully whenever she purchases a sack dress in a size 16! she's happy to promote herself as a plus size role model - but only when she's the lowest plus size possible! 🤣

for someone so "body confident" that she literally defines herself and her worth by her clothes size, she must be struggling mentally being fully aware that - despite her claims - much of her size 18 wardrobe no longer fits her. the fact that she - as a result of sheer laziness in refusing to try them on before she filmed the vlog - awkwardly revealled that two of her size 18 coats no longer fit her and she cannot zip them over her gunt may well have pushed her over the edge! she even felt compelled to acknowledge her error in her iceland vlog, stating that the babettes who tried to advise her were right and she should have "sized up" bought a coat that actually bleeping fit her! inside, she must be FUMING that it was very obvious that both her size 18 coats don't fit her - and she's announced it to the world! again, nobody would give a duck about her size if she didn't lie about it - like if you physically cannot do up a size 18 coat, then buying a size 20 or 22 isn't "sizing up" - it's literally buying a coat that fits your body, and also doesn't require an enite post dedicated to your "bravery" at "admitting" your "shameful" secret - buying a larger coat. 🤦🏻‍♀️

equally, the fact that she spent the majority of the vlog community bring that it was cold and/or snowy kinda revealed that - despite the endless warnings and advice from the babettes - babs truly believed that SHE knew best, and that a thermal vest and socks paired with primark fleece-lined leggings and a coat she couldn't fasten would be more than adequate. she refused to buy appropriate clothes on principle and was miserable as a result - SO miserable in fact that she's even recommended more appropriate and warm clothing in her vlog to any babettes planning to venture to iceland! probs a good idea to recommend that any parents planning to take their kids actially bother to buy a hat and a pair of gloves for each child! 🤦🏻‍♀️
She needs a new sign that says "calories don't count 24/7"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
My mouth is closed, zipped, locked and key thrown with anything related to titles from now on. Sorry if I've offended you @Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn or anyone else with my comma suggestion

Now can we get back to Babs
not offended at all. You are free to say whatever you want. i agree with you about the comma, but I thought titles were meant to be an exact copy of the original suggestion. I just thought maybe other people should get a turn of creating threads and I’ve not been fair in doing so many of them.
as you say back to Babs now ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Babs is probably crapping her pants that if there's a cyber attack her beloved insta would go down

Reactions: 11

With regards to the coat- I've never bought a coat in my usual "dress size" ever. I just thought everyone bought coats a size or 2 bigger to accommodate the clothing underneath??

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet she’s fuming about the events in Ukraine meaning she can’t do too many posts where she’s being the her-est her that ever her-ed😅
I fully expected that she had spent her holiday time planning out the rest of the year’s worth of takeaway ‘dances’ and she was itching to get on to some ticky tocky trend or other. Why is she banging on about Book Day? It’s nothing new, happens every year, first week in March. Get over it Bab!

We get it ... your kids are literate.

Do you want to impress us?

Teach other children to read by donating your time and resources.
... That is, if you can turn off The Real Housewives and RuPaul's Drag Race.

head

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.