Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title with the most votes came from @Missymoo92

Recap

The last thread pretty much covered the Iceland mini break. Babs paid £80 for upgrade lounge at Birmingham airport so they could ‘use the facilities, newspapers and buffet for 3 hours’ however didn’t pay for express checkin so only had 30 minutes in the lounge where they consumed a mountain of beige pastries. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Only the belated birthday boy seemed to have appropriate attire fit the holiday. Apart from babs hiding his trunks because she is a twit forgetting his speedos. Several photos of boy E with no gloves. Babs admitted she should have bought a bigger coat. Wonder what the locals thought of her walking around in freezing temperatures with her coat undone.

They spent the first night and the following day in the hotel room because there’s snow in Iceland. Who would have thought that. The new backpacks she’d bought for herself and girl E weren’t waterproof 🤦🏻‍♀️ Looks like PUS had to sleep on the sofa bed, what a treat for him.

They did the golden circle tour (I’ve still no idea what that actually is her vlogs don’t explain anything) and she got her 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑 shot in the Blue Lagoon. Obviously missed the northern lights because babs the children need to go to bed early.

on the plane home a Babbette passed a postcard down the plane, telling Babs how WONDERFUL she is. Yeah right. Sure she did.

she spent Friday wallowing in the dreaded red leopard print pjs. Doing 6 loads of washing and cleaning. Then had a bath and changed in to the red leopard print pjs 🤢.

Uploaded an AD fir Santander and then swiftly deleted when the comments were full of people using the Ukraine flag.

She’s tried to reference the dreadful situation in Ukraine. But as usual made a mess of it. It’s not like she has a masters or was head of RE or anything…..

Saturday was emergency damage limitations. poor grandad rog has been wheeled out for the sympathy post. Taken on a tour round The Villa. Girl E who is supposedly a huge football fan was not allowed to go.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Her "Mum voice" on the vlog makes me want to rip my ears off 🙄🤦‍♀️🙉🙉🙉
I cannot believe she used the kids being tired as an excuse not to see the Northern Lights. She is such a fuckung waste of space 🤣🤣

Reactions: 34
A thread title 😍
This calls for celebration.. of a takeaway as it's Saturday, complete with a dance whilst wearing no bra so my cracking rack flops around 👌

@shazbev in response to your screenshot I've fixed it - to whoever put the carrot in. Carrot is way too healthy for this horsey 😉

2022-02-26-15-05-37-141.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
It was the slightly cruel cackle laugh when Ethan was disappointed with the geyser that was horrible. How exciting would it of been to go on the northern lights tour even if they hadn’t of seen any it is the sort of memories that stand out for children but no forced to go to bed. It goes to show they go to the fake forced perfect magical world of Disney to much and can’t handle the real world and real travel.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her "Mum voice" on the vlog makes me want to rip my ears off 🙄🤦‍♀️🙉🙉🙉
I cannot believe she used the kids being tired as an excuse not to see the Northern Lights. She is such a fuckung waste of space 🤣🤣
And when she was in that ice tunnel? 🙄
No commentary about what it was or how they even got there or a photo of the entrance just suddenly one minute in the big cafe with the great views and then in the ice tunnel then looking at insects then back to the cafe 🤷‍♀️

and she never even showed what the hotel was like apart from their room 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 23
The geysir thing is weird. It goes off every 5 to 10 minutes. Usually there's a big, totally photogenic one then a couple of half ones, then another big one. These tours give you 30 minutes minimum at each stop, but the geysir one is commonly an hour because it has a big cafe that is geared up for the number of tour groups going through. You have to cross a road and walk up a bit from the cafe / car park / gift shop / toilets area to reach the geysir but it's all paths and hot springs. The path is compacted stone and because the surrounding hot springs are 90C there's no snow on the path. I've seen wheelchairs go along it (ok, not the most comfortable experience for the person in the wheelchair but it's possible). Babs must walk so slowly that they didn't have 10 minutes to wait for the next eruption (never mind the fact that you can see it go off on the path up to the viewing area). Where they really that desperate for over-priced pizza?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
For the amount of money she spent on sweets and other crap she could of easily purchased a bigger coat.

For someone who is so TIGHT she has very poor money management skills.

Rain pants from Amazon? How about, next time, splurging on some snow pants!

It's not a surprise that it's cold in Iceland ... the bleeping clue is in the name!

twit

• Haha
A thread title 😍
This calls for celebration.. of a takeaway as it's Saturday, complete with a dance whilst wearing no bra so my cracking rack flops around 👌

@shazbev in response to your screenshot I've fixed it - to whoever put the carrot in. Carrot is way too healthy for this horsey 😉

View attachment 1089264
Thank you.....a vast improvement I must say and an indication of the pure talent us cow bags have.

Reactions: 14
Wasn’t it someone on here that mentioned you could get those bun things in the uk? 👋 Hi Babs

babs' horrendous attempt to make the war in the ukraine all. about. HER. clearly didn't go down too well with the babettes, as engagement was pretty poor - so how does she respond?! of course she rolls out "poorly" grandad rog for sympathy comments and attention, with the usual hints at what he's going thru, saying he's had a terrible year with only worse to come, purposefully to increase the amount of speculating comments and queiries left on the posts - which she'll obvs then dismiss with a "medical derails are private" - y'know, until sharing further details actually benefits HER. 😡

it's interesting that erin and wet san have spent the day on a girlie shopping trip, yet babs dragged herself along to the villa to spend time with her dad capture as much sympathy content as possible. i bet she was stomping around aggressively, sulking and hurrying everyone home once the obligatory photos had been taken, because there is no way she'd choose to go on a tour of the villa over a shopping trip with the golden child - especially after her tantrum when they went to the villa on steve's fortieth! i wonder if she refused to allow grandad rog to buy himself a villa shirt, and stormed off to sit in the car when he asked. 🤷🏻‍♂️ i bet she's FUMING, and she will undoubtedly take it out on ethan, snapping at the poor little guy all day. her attitude towards him clearly reflected in her annoyance that he had involved himself in planning the surprise trip for his grandad. 😔

she is utterly vile. not only the faux "sending loads of love 😘😘" - which, like "hope you're well", she literally just repeats out of habit and is totally meaningless - approach to the russian invasion, advising the babettes watch light-hearted tv if they're feeling "wobbly" and emphasising her role of providing a "shelter" of silliness etc - which she obviously hoped would cause a flood of engagement and compliments - she's tehn tried to compensate for her car crash of a post by using her sick father for sympathy and attention - which has caused a flood of likes in comparison. there are absolutely no. words for how bleeping disgusting she is. utter scum. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There's so many instances in that vlog where it's quite clear her filming takes priority over everyone and everything. The kids are mute or just off with their dad, 'cos she's rambling a load of bollocks to a blank screen!! The way she says to the camera 'we'll take you along with us to...' is just bizarre! And then she's standing in her hotel room on her holiday talking to her camera about her snack haul!!!!!!!!
Babs, hate to break it to you, but the people that watch your crap are STRANGERS!!! It's just bonkers.

note how "body confident" babs is - once again - using ethan as a human blockage to conceal her body in the photo with her dad at the villa. as always, ethan is only allowed to spend time with her when he serves a purpose. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Very strange she’ll accompany her boys when it’s insta worthy, yet she refuses to go watch her son play?

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Thread title with the most votes came from @Missymoo92

Recap

The last thread pretty much covered the Iceland mini break. Babs paid £80 for upgrade lounge at Birmingham airport so they could ‘use the facilities, newspapers and buffet for 3 hours’ however didn’t pay for express checkin so only had 30 minutes in the lounge where they consumed a mountain of beige pastries. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Only the belated birthday boy seemed to have appropriate attire fit the holiday. Apart from babs hiding his trunks because she is a twit forgetting his speedos. Several photos of boy E with no gloves. Babs admitted she should have bought a bigger coat. Wonder what the locals thought of her walking around in freezing temperatures with her coat undone.

They spent the first night and the following day in the hotel room because there’s snow in Iceland. Who would have thought that. The new backpacks she’d bought for herself and girl E weren’t waterproof 🤦🏻‍♀️ Looks like PUS had to sleep on the sofa bed, what a treat for him.

They did the golden circle tour (I’ve still no idea what that actually is her vlogs don’t explain anything) and she got her 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑 shot in the Blue Lagoon. Obviously missed the northern lights because babs the children need to go to bed early.

on the plane home a Babbette passed a postcard down the plane, telling Babs how WONDERFUL she is. Yeah right. Sure she did.

she spent Friday wallowing in the dreaded red leopard print pjs. Doing 6 loads of washing and cleaning. Then had a bath and changed in to the red leopard print pjs 🤢.

Uploaded an AD fir Santander and then swiftly deleted when the comments were full of people using the Ukraine flag.

She’s tried to reference the dreadful situation in Ukraine. But as usual made a mess of it. It’s not like she has a masters or was head of RE or anything…..

Saturday was emergency damage limitations. poor grandad rog has been wheeled out for the sympathy post. Taken on a tour round The Villa. Girl E who is supposedly a huge football fan was not allowed to go.
Brilliant recap @Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn 👏👏👏 treat yourself to a bag of Bugles (because you CAN buy them in England 🙃😆🙃) and congrats @Missymoo92 for your thread title win 👏👏👏 grab yourself a hot cock #bitrude to make up for the coffee I made you spit out this morning 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
There's so many instances in that vlog where it's quite clear her filming takes priority over everyone and everything. The kids are mute or just off with their dad, 'cos she's rambling a load of bollocks to a blank screen!! The way she says to the camera 'we'll take you along with us to...' is just bizarre! And then she's standing in her hotel room on her holiday talking to her camera about her snack haul!!!!!!!!
Babs, hate to break it to you, but the people that watch your crap are STRANGERS!!! It's just bonkers.
I thought this too, the shots in the Hotel room where CBBSte slyly and quietly closes the bathroom door behind her just in shot, and when Ethan is just standing behind her looking sad,,,,,, what on earth do her family really think of her 🤦‍♀️🙉

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I thought this too, the shots in the Hotel room where CBBSte slyly and quietly closes the bathroom door behind her just in shot, and when Ethan is just standing behind her looking sad,,,,,, what on earth do her family really think of her 🤦‍♀️🙉
It's the Emma show and her family are just extras

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.