Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hattie20

VIP Member
Back to sharing that one interaction she had with that ladbaby woman.

I almost feel sorry for Emma sometimes. Almost. I do empathise with the fact that she thought she had something that she wanted, it was so close, but it’s all fallen away.

It happened to me, I almost made a success of myself doing something I loved once and it was snatched away leaving me humiliated . It does sting like a fucker. It seems like she’s going through the stage of realising that now.

She’s still a cunt.

I just know what it’s like, regardless of if it’s your fault or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

hattie20

VIP Member
She’s such a pointless, clueless arsehole.

I’ve spent yet another saturday clearing out my dads house, he’s in a care home. It feels like getting battered over the head by an emotional sledgehammer.

I’d give anything for my dad to be with it enough to enjoy a day out with my 8 year old. I certainly wouldn’t be sharing it with strangers for likes on a stupid fucking app.

What’s wrong with her? That’s her father, he’s clearly very ill, why couldn’t that have been just a nice thing for him and Ethan? Why share that?

Here’s a tip Emma. Enjoy your dad. Enjoy your family. Don’t use them for likes and content because you never know what’s round the corner. I wish your dad all the best, I pray he recovers and gives you another 15 years of joy. But for fucks sake, don’t use him for engagement.

• Heart

Noodlecat

She is just the WORST! In that poem she's called her then four or five year old boy "cruel"! What is wrong with her? She's the one who is cruel. He was being a typical child. This is just depressing now!

• Sad
  • Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Just catching up as got up at 2.30AM to get early flight for F-in-laws funeral tmw.
1) Why is Margot not restrained in the car? It’s a legal requirement.
2) No way would Emma pay for Butternut. Box. It’s expensive. We use it for our dog who used to regurgitate his other food a lot ( kibble) -this Butternut stuff has been life changing for our pup and worth the money for him. Babs would not pay £60 a month for dog food.
3) Margot still hates her.
4) Shut the fuck up about Erin going to high school you fat yellow twat. She’s Year 6 so it’s logical she’s going to high school it’s not anything other than natural progression.
5) You’ve ensured she will be bullied and have the kids ripped out of her by your endless embarrassing content so if you really cared about her days at high school you’d give up your social media ‘career’. But your a selfish bitch so that won’t happen.
6) If you ARE going to continue down this ‘work’ path for the love of God try and come up with some original content and not the endless boring crap you currently churn out.
Hope that helps!

• Heart
  • Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
My sister, who is an amazing hard working single Mum, actually forgot to apply for my niece's senior school place 🤣🤣🤣 (not the same sister who's daughter is going to Grammar School) But this is the kind of parenting most of us can get on board with. She's busy, she forgot to complete the form in time 🤷‍♀️ We all screamed with rabid excitement when it all turned out ok in the end anyway, because not EVERYTHING is a fucking Netflix boxset drama 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Will Babs showcase a dress of dreams from the kitchen, photographed from up high by CBBste? Dress of dreams, knee high boots, add a belt, red lipstick, curled hair, head tilted to the side scratching a La nits, leg cocked to the side (#bitrude), the Mark whatshisface tote bag, leather jacket have I forgotten anything?

• Haha

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Just out of curiosity but why wasn’t my title used? I clicked the most likes on the previous thread and mine seemed to be higher? Or isn’t that how it works and you need to put something specific like a #?
Could be wrong as I’ve never created a thread before.

Only title I ever got was a Hinch one and I never got credited for that one 😞

Sorry just feeling very down about this place right now.
Hi
I‘m pretty sure when I created this thread @Missymoo92 was just ahead of you with the number of likes. maybe you got some likes after the thread was closed, which is why you’re suggestion is showing as the most now? Or I may have genuinely missed your suggestion, I don’t think so though as I do try and double check.

you did everything right, you put thread suggestion which makes it easy to find when I put the filer on for most likes posts.

Hope you are okay, you give some brilliant input on this thread!

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Wait so the children hate each other, need to be divided and conquered on holidays …. Yet they wanted to do a joint world book day costumes?

Interesting ….

• Haha
Reactions: 30

BonBon27

VIP Member
Will Babs showcase a dress of dreams from the kitchen, photographed from up high by CBBste? Dress of dreams, knee high boots, add a belt, red lipstick, curled hair, head tilted to the side scratching a La nits, leg cocked to the side (#bitrude), the Mark whatshisface tote bag, leather jacket have I forgotten anything?
A spray of her perfume…..eau de desperation?!?

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
I have to admit I’m more comfy in my pjs if I’m at home or a baggy jumper and leggings.. but I’m working and taking care of 2month old puppy while my endometriosis is making me feel rough- babs however has no excuse
No one needs an excuse to be comfy, relaxed and happy in their own home! I’m in “lounge wear” (I hate that term 🤣) or pyjamas as soon as I know I’m indoors and not going back out. Whether that’s 4pm or 9pm! Babs can do what she likes. BUT she shouldn’t be so gross with it……it wouldn’t be so weird to be in her pyjamas all evening if she had better personal hygiene, put clean pyjamas on, exercised when she could, drank water or ate a vegetable….or if she did something useful or said something meaningful…..or if her days were actually busy with work or doing things for people….if she didn’t claim to be so busy with parenting while sitting on her arse…..if she didn’t post the most horrendous selfies of her big grellow face…..if a couple of times a month she was out for an evening with real life friends…..She’s gross for many more reasons than just being in pyjamas!

• Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Very strange she’ll accompany her boys when it’s insta worthy, yet she refuses to go watch her son play?

• Sad

Mrswafte

I will be forever confused and slightly disappointed by her friendship with unmumsy, I really like her!

Nadurath

VIP Member
Babs, when suggesting people donate money to help Ukrainians, I may have believed you were sincere and not a total cunt if you hadn’t added a card suggesting people watch your Mother’s Day video.

Those cards are not automatically added, you have chosen the content and where to add it. At a time when so many people are worried about family and friends, and both Russian and Ukrainian Mothers have no idea if they’ll see family members again, to suggest that video of all your shit content is utterly deplorable.

FB3E4156-4FB4-48E1-9289-D411C49BCB21.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

tahrah

Why does she need Paul?

She literally does TWO mind-numbing vlogs a week and she has a weak online presence. Maybe what she did 10 years ago was cutting edge but as younger people graduate from film school or media services they are blowing her lackadaisical content away. YouTube is not the same Mommy, Gamer, Cooking medium it once was. You have to step it up.

She puts ZERO effort into anything. .... and I think she has gotten worse since Paul came onboard.

Emma doesn't have a professional YouTube channel, she takes family home movies and puts them on YouTube.

Case in point. What did we gleam from her Iceland home movie? Nothing.
We have no idea how the testing process went. We have no idea what airline and how was the flight. We have no idea where she stayed.
We have no idea what the hotel looked like - from the outside. We have no idea what was on the menu in the restaurants she ate at.
How much it costs to eat out there? Do people speak English? Were people friendly? How about views of the street her hotel was on ... I hear it's beautiful.

This is what happens when you no longer love your job > you put zero energy into it. You think you can hire a management team and they will fix your problems except the problem is YOU and YOUR attitude.

Her kids are growing up and they are no longer the cute (?) little mindless imps that she could once exploit to validate her pathetic existence.

I noticed her attitude really plummeted after her sister won a BAFTA. I can see why. She is the smart one. She is the funny one. Emma is a manic little madam who blocks viewers with opposing views but falls into a fit of tears when her work associates call her on her bullshit.

I hate to break it to you but your VIEWERS are the ones who pay your bills.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you - especially when you are dining alone.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gar7893

Oh how lovely. Must be nice to be given a free washing machine. Not even a standard one but one with fucking wifi (why does the washing machine need wifi?). Must be so nice when so many people are struggling to feed the family. I’m sick of her. I want to comment so bad 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Bloody hell, how far forward does she want to hunch for that photo??

Babsimodo the Hunchback of Notre Brum strikes again!

• Haha

Curly_Whurly

Chatty Member
Why is she so worried about this fucking senior school fiasco! The school she moved house specifically to be in the catchment for is 3 roads away from her house and less than 1 mile away! She is such an over dramatic attention seeking twat! Of course the golden girl will get in. Unless this is all about the 11+ and she's waiting until tomorrow to find out if Girl Wonder scored high enough to get into the local Grammar School. Either way she needs to wind her neck in! There will be people who genuinely are worried about this tonight and as per usual she's acting like the little scared vulnerable idiot to up her engagement, when the reality is that she is such a manipulative control freak that this whole family moved house to make sure the Golden Brat got into THE BEST school 🤬🤬
That school also has an RE teacher vacancy ...

• Haha
Reactions: 29