Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget umpteen stories with ABBA "slipping through my fingers" playing over it 😴😴
Please no, I like Abba, but for some reason I HATE that song. It makes me sad and I haven't even got children! That and my last summer... I am not a sentimental person, but those 2 songs really really get me...

Reactions: 19
Whilst she wears pyjamas for nights on end, a dressing gown, socks and a manky blanky I will keep insisting she is NOT peri menopausal. Her periods are regular as clockwork because she tells us every month too. She needs to cut out the sugar, change her sheets more often and open a window. She doesnt have allergies she has a lazy arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Anyone else notice that she always skips past Pancake Day!? 🤷‍♀️ Is this because it involves actual cooking, and opening a pre made pack of batter and adding milk would laugh her off the internet??
We're getting an Easter haul aren't we 🙄🤦‍♀️
Yes you have a point, Babs loves food so not sure why she skips this. She could have the pre packed ones and decorate them for the golden child' s breakfast (early tea!) and of course Ethan if the poor boy could get a look in... I think you are right though she avoids it because of the normal cooking element.

Reactions: 15
Whilst she wears pyjamas for nights on end, a dressing gown, socks and a manky blanky I will keep insisting she is NOT peri menopausal. Her periods are regular as clockwork because she tells us every month too. She needs to cut out the sugar, change her sheets more often and open a window. She doesnt have allergies she has a lazy arse.
I'm with you 100% on this.
It's more than likely a combination of her unhealthy lazy lifestyle and her constant need to wish her life away. Just like she skips from Christmas to Easter, stopping briefly at Valentine's Day, she is rushing straight from Kids to Menopause because she's got nothing else 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
"all of a sudden"?! she's been aware that erin is eleven, in year six and starting secondary school for ages. she's been talking about it constantly. it's not some massive shock that has been sprung on her out of the blue. it just seems incredibly insensitive - given all that's going on in the world - to film three entire stories moaning about the RAIN and claiming she is "anxious" about the impending news about secondary school - an event which is literally happening to thousands of parents. she's attempting to be "relatable" with her secondary school woes and dog food ads, yet - as always - she's failing. read the bleeping room, babs. 😡

Reactions: 20
Just catching up as got up at 2.30AM to get early flight for F-in-laws funeral tmw.
1) Why is Margot not restrained in the car? It’s a legal requirement.
2) No way would Emma pay for Butternut. Box. It’s expensive. We use it for our dog who used to regurgitate his other food a lot ( kibble) -this Butternut stuff has been life changing for our pup and worth the money for him. Babs would not pay £60 a month for dog food.
3) Margot still hates her.
4) Shut the duck up about Erin going to high school you fat yellow twit. She’s Year 6 so it’s logical she’s going to high school it’s not anything other than natural progression.
5) You’ve ensured she will be bullied and have the kids ripped out of her by your endless embarrassing content so if you really cared about her days at high school you’d give up your social media ‘career’. But your a selfish witch so that won’t happen.
6) If you ARE going to continue down this ‘work’ path for the love of God try and come up with some original content and not the endless boring crap you currently churn out.
Hope that helps!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
472ACD4C-B930-48F1-AC70-4D0497D9CCC5.jpeg

love of Brum? Big up Brum? Are they talking about The same grellow sloth?? Ffs unless it’s europes biggest primark, the botanical gardens or one of many fat shops she hasn’t a clue about brum!

472ACD4C-B930-48F1-AC70-4D0497D9CCC5.jpeg

love of Brum? Big up Brum? Are they talking about The same grellow sloth?? Ffs unless it’s europes biggest primark, the botanical gardens or one of many fat shops she hasn’t a clue about brum!
Sodding tat not fat shops but it works 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Her periods ARE like clockwork, & we shouldn't (& don't need) to know this. She overshares far too much, there's no mystique about her, her family, or their lives.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 1093928

Came on to say this, this person must be getting babs confused with someone else, she was asked recently what to do with a teenager in Brum and im sure she said not much 😆

I always think why doesn't she go out and about and review places, it would be so much better than the repetitive shite she puts out!

Reactions: 19
Yes you have a point, Babs loves food so not sure why she skips this. She could have the pre packed ones and decorate them for the golden child' s breakfast (early tea!) and of course Ethan if the poor boy could get a look in... I think you are right though she avoids it because of the normal cooking element.
Babs tomorrow;

So. I have a secret. And now. The time has come. To admit. I don’t like pancakes. Does that make me weird? Yes, yes it does. Do I care? No, no I do not. My lovely famalam also hate pancakes too. That’s why. Even though. I was Head of RE. I don’t share anything about. Pancake day.
#MaybeIfPancakesCameInASize18IWouldLikeThem
#OnlyHatePancakesBecauseICantGetAnAdForThem
#AddABelt
#HowManyCocksIsTooManyOnASchoolNight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Babs tomorrow;

So. I have a secret. And now. The time has come. To admit. I don’t like pancakes. Does that make me weird? Yes, yes it does. Do I care? No, no I do not. My lovely famalam also hate pancakes too. That’s why. Even though. I was Head of RE. I don’t share anything about. Pancake day.
#MaybeIfPancakesCameInASize18IWouldLikeThem
#OnlyHatePancakesBecauseICantGetAnAdForThem
#AddABelt
#HowManyCocksIsTooManyOnASchoolNight
But what about her and her imaginary friends racing to be the first in the WhatsApp group to send the Maid Marian “P-p-p-p-p-pancake day” video?!? She might have to set an alarm for midnight to be the winner 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1093928

It would be more impressive if her FANS were not her next door neighbour(s) 🙄

My neighbours say nice things about me too because I bring in their mail and take out their bins when they are on holiday.

She is so desperate for love and approval it's sickening 🤮

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220228_180312_com.instagram.android.jpg

That's right Bab....you worry your giant fat head about nothing you can change ...meanwhile the rest of the world is on edge watching events unfold across the world where mothers there are trying to feed and protect their children in bunkers whilst their menfolk valiantly make a stand against the Russians 😡!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Her periods ARE like clockwork, & we shouldn't (& don't need) to know this. She overshares far too much, there's no mystique about her, her family, or their lives.
My periods were like clock work before they stopped .... at 47.

🤷‍♀️

They shortened in length and became very light before they just stopped.

Reactions: 12
My son gets his place tomorrow I didn’t even know until I saw it on her stories! Why is everything about her? She’ll make a big song and dance about it in the morning online now doubt when she’d be better off down playing it to E and reassuring her!

Reactions: 14
She's doom scrolling Tattle isn't she 🤣🤣🤣
Hi Emma, you bleeping melt 🤬

I already cannot bare how she is going to be tomorrow, and what she'll post about The Golden Girl Child's school place 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.