Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notanotherjen

I thought it was a nice flashback of Brogan’s milestones. She’s certainly achieved a lot and I think she should be credited for sticking to it and always delivering content.
I think she’s found a soul mate in Benji too, it’s nice to see her settling down and I look forward to seeing her next chapters over the years.
Welcome to this forum Brogan’s family member. Please tell us from which side of the family does the thick hair come from?

• Haha
Reactions: 75

whenseptemberends

So Bonnie's original name was Baby 😱🤣 Benji let it slip and Brogan got all stressed saying, "we haven't told them Benj, we havent told them, erm, erm, *panic* it wasnt Baby guys, it wasn't Baby". Then she ended the live hahahahah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

aggytha

VIP Member
Can we just take a moment to appreciate myboyfriendbenji’s face as she filmed herself crying after watching Toy Story 4 🤣🤣

CBBD631F-05F8-4A77-88F7-D057D9039BDA.jpeg

CB3C112D-705B-4425-9C0D-1314BD0985F9.jpeg

39464EB5-3B65-4F61-8E58-60E8EE29C697.jpeg

F90AC7D0-BDEC-43B7-8FEC-BE7D8697D5D7.png

she is absolutely BEYOND manic isn’t she!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

aggytha

VIP Member
Guys I’m seeeewwww proud of myself!!! I just scrolled through 2,500 photos on my phone because I was sure I had a screen recording of the Shake It Off moment...

...and YOU’RE WELCOME 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

cushtybert

VIP Member
That picture of the Queen has triggered a memory

We need this moment on our top bogie moments: when she was accused of photoshopping (she definitely did) her body on her Greek cruise with Megan and that screenshot is from her dancing with a cocktail in her bathers wobbling her belly about and drunkenly saying she’d never photoshop 🤣
Photoshop..our Bogie..never!!!! 😂
5600F3FA-6B0C-4FEA-B6FB-2310DA212C5C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 66

mrsrh

Chatty Member
WHAT THE FUCK! I’ve come here and you’re already nearly through the thread.
I might have to put the baby in the bin he’s taking up too much of my time

• Haha
Reactions: 62

disneys

VIP Member
NEW THREAD! Thanks to @Viewer1901 for the title which won with 101 likes 👑 (mods edited it because it can’t have a swear in it)

❤ BROGAN NOW HAS A WIKI PAGE! TO FIND ACCESS TO DELETED VLOGS, FAQs ETC CLICK THERE ❤

So , what’s been going on in MM ???? Well.....

- Let’s start with the Inspo for the thread title : a tattler messaged brogan with a fairly rude message about how she looks so red and should use some SPF , brogan responded simply with “oh fuck off 🤣” and blocked her .. just a quick reminder of tattle rules: please don’t be rude to her in her DMs for clout , it is against the rules.
- Brogan did a TK Maxx come shop with me and bought an array of pointless Tat including an awful fanny munching playsuit
- she also did a video of her trying on all her clothes (I know , it’s as fun as it sounds) ... this meant we saw more of her bra then we’d ever care to see , same for her gunt ! she at least admitted most of her clothes were too tight and don’t fit her anymore .. good to be self aware
- the podcast is back !!! Everybody cheer !!! Today’s was about life goals and the pressures to hit milestones .. bianca was her usually obnoxious self but brogan admitted she doesn’t she children in her future which was music to our ears , mejulie ruined you Broges so glad to see you want to break the cycle
- tattlers think Benji might want children though which could cause issues in their relationship
- brogan went a bit manic on her Instagram stories on a Friday night Tesco trip .. she bought some very weird plastic dishes with Disney Princess on and called the trip her perfect evening .. all of this while Benji was in the pub with his friends
- Julie made an appearance and they went out for lunch
- bonnie is clearly a tattler as she pissed on brogan’s yoga mat
- she went out for a meal with “friends” ... we never saw the friends
- she’s been feeling overwhelmed (what’s new)
- still making boring content , still a feckless begger , still more popular on tattle

In the words of shania Twain ... LET’S GO GIRLS !!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

JLXRD

VIP Member
I don’t like the idea that if she doesn’t lose weight Benji might leave her, if that is true then he’s kind of a piece of shit. If she loses weight, I hope it’s for her own wellbeing. I absolutely hate that he might have ‘put his foot down/told her to pull her socks up’ and lose weight as other posters may think. If he has done that then fuck him tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️ You don’t threaten to leave someone if they don’t lose weight.

If Benji leaves her it should be because of the way she treats him and the imbalance of work in their relationship. Or major differences in what they might want (like the kid thing.)

• Heart

Esme

VIP Member
⭐“Buzzy” at Disney California
⭐All of trek America (too hard to pick one moment🤣)
⭐Sitting down in the utility on the toilet seat to wash up 🤮
⭐Saying their dream house would have a kitchen island, getting said island and then ripping it out for some white clinical monstrosity
⭐Her Tesco night out
⭐The “hot tub” they squeezed into on their glamping trip
⭐Claiming someone was an inside spy and revealing her secrets when actually the bellend was just going to home bargains for toothpaste (and thus I found tattle 🥰)
⭐Not bogey specific - but when the tattler thought the tv aerial in her Stacey Solomon reel was her hair 🥲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart