Brogan Tate #59 Oh duck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bringing this back. Notice how Bianca tactically took the screenshot with the keyboard present so that nobody would see their previous DMs

Screenshot_20210520_110601.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Can someone explain this to me was she messaging benji?
in the screenshot Benji has replied to one of her stories with a Question box. She said in the reply to the question she got asked that she was a hug bleep, as in loves hugs.

Benji replied as per the screenshot asking if she meant hug or HUGE as in huge bleep....

Reactions: 20
I'm absolutely cringing for her today. Even her friends and family must think this is embarrassing.
I honestly believe she's making a big deal because there's an announcement coming, if not it's going to completely fall flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those pictures what @Meg1912 done πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ .
So tattlers it’s the big 10 year anniversary ! If you look up to the sky at 6 o’clock you will see the red arrows do a fly by and spell out β€˜B’ in the sky ! Because bogie just expects the whole world to come to a standstill ! Don’t ya know she is β€˜sew sew emotional today’!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
it's from one of her cameos hahaha absolute gold on there i tell ya

Hahahaha, sorry I just got stuck in a infinite loop of watching this. I couldn't stop but when I did finally manage to stop watching, I ended up playing every single one that was quoted and its like a terrifying song that I can't stop listening to πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why on earth wait until 6pm for the video?! Doesn’t she usually upload at 4? So bizarre how much of a big deal she’s making.

Reactions: 17
Why on earth wait until 6pm for the video?! Doesn’t she usually upload at 4? So bizarre how much of a big deal she’s making.
Should have done Monday at 6pm like her weekly vlogs used to be!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.