Brogan Tate #59 Oh duck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her New York trip with John and Mejulie.

1. I know we talk about it all the time but itā€™s CRAZY how much sheā€™s physically changed in 4 years.

2. Sheā€™s like, what, 22-23 at this point? Why is she glued to Mejulie and John the whole time. They even share the same room. Wouldnā€™t you want to give them some alone time as a couple? Especially during the new year countdown. Sheā€™s stood right in between them so they wouldnā€™t be able to kiss at midnight.

3. also, Julie do you wanna be in the vlog or not hunStop screaming behind the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

1. I know we talk about it all the time but itā€™s CRAZY how much sheā€™s physically changed in 4 years.

2. Sheā€™s like, what, 22-23 at this point? Why is she glued to Mejulie and John the whole time. They even share the same room. Wouldnā€™t you want to give them some alone time as a couple? Especially during the new year countdown. Sheā€™s stood right in between them so they wouldnā€™t be able to kiss at midnight.

3. also, Julie do you wanna be in the vlog or not hunStop screaming behind the camera.
Absolutely zero social awareness.

Reactions: 12
1. I know we talk about it all the time but itā€™s CRAZY how much sheā€™s physically changed in 4
I think she stayed slim and trim and made an effort back then to find herself a long term fella. As soon as she got serious with Benj and she had him locked down, it all went to pot. Literally pot bellied. Sheā€˜s said in the past now theyā€™re happy in a relationship food became a focus or sitting in eating or something like that.

However...sheā€™s got to realise that her putting on so much weight and allowing her skin and hair to take a battering are going to eventually turn him right off. I know he also put on weight but he does seem to be getting it off (too much in the face as he looks like an anteater šŸ˜‚) and it seems that heā€™s told her to pull her socks up and do the same, she had seemed unhappy behind the eyes however she doesnā€™t seem like itā€™s her wanting to do it, and sheā€™s not putting her all into it. I know about this as I had ex wanting me to lose weight which was well needed but I resented it even while trying but then I really got into it as I saw results. When I feel motivated I do well with it but itā€™s just getting in that mindset...and I donā€™t think Brogs is. She has the perfect reason for long long walks every day in Bonnie but when Benj is away working she canā€™t be arsed.

Reactions: 13

Probably only one room as Julie and John footed the bill.

Considering they flew out premium economy, flew back upper class (with the bed seats) and stayed in a nice central hotel over New years...That hol must have cost at least 2/3k each without spending money. šŸ„“

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t like the idea that if she doesnā€™t lose weight Benji might leave her, if that is true then heā€™s kind of a piece of tit. If she loses weight, I hope itā€™s for her own wellbeing. I absolutely hate that he might have ā€˜put his foot down/told her to pull her socks upā€™ and lose weight as other posters may think. If he has done that then duck him tbh šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø You donā€™t threaten to leave someone if they donā€™t lose weight.

If Benji leaves her it should be because of the way she treats him and the imbalance of work in their relationship. Or major differences in what they might want (like the kid thing.)

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I would dump someone if they changed the way Brogan has and I donā€™t care if that makes me a twit. Everyone has bad times in their life but sheā€™s a completely different person and happily stuck in this lazy rut and claiming sheā€™s proud of herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
OhMyGod ! I am sewwww happy I found this thread ! I haven't seen the light of day now in nearlly a year !

• Haha
Reactions: 51
it's a shame that a lot of the earlier vlogs have been taken down, a lot of the incidents like the nail varnish on the carpet, washing machine fiasco and mejulie being mommie dearest I've only heard about on tattle, you lot have really provided me with some laughs, it's better than the soaps most nights šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Nah it isnā€™t, we need all the accuracy we can get on here given that the vlogs have been deleted and these are now our official historical records šŸ˜‚
Lmao I was gonna say the video isnā€™t even up anymore so she could have had her car locked in at Buckingham Palace for all it matters hahaha

Reactions: 4
The classic Tinder rant date that never happened is my fave no wonder the guy took a new one she says in flat vlogs she stayed up all night talking to one guy how needy is she

* Bunny Boiler"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
"Bring your tissues" ...oh duck off šŸ˜‚
Hahaha what a self righteous thing to say!! Does she really think people give that much of a tit about her life over the last ten years?? Sheā€™s literally failed at multiple jobs and moved in with her boyfriend - thatā€™s basically it. Not like sheā€™s overcome loads of struggles and gone through a tit time etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I wonā€™t lie, Iā€™m intrigued to watch it just to see what she includes especially as sheā€™s deleted so many. However someone on the day needs to add the way to watch it so she doesnā€™t gain views & money šŸ¤£

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.