Brogan Tate #59 Oh duck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture of the Queen has triggered a memory

We need this moment on our top bogie moments: when she was accused of photoshopping (she definitely did) her body on her Greek cruise with Megan and that screenshot is from her dancing with a cocktail in her bathers wobbling her belly about and drunkenly saying she’d never photoshop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That picture of the Queen has triggered a memory

We need this moment on our top bogie moments: when she was accused of photoshopping (she definitely did) her body on her Greek cruise with Megan and that screenshot is from her dancing with a cocktail in her bathers wobbling her belly about and drunkenly saying she’d never photoshop 🤣
Photoshop..our Bogie..never!!!! 😂
5600F3FA-6B0C-4FEA-B6FB-2310DA212C5C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 66
68 dislikes is a lot of people, it’s not just a handful of haters. You have to be a controversial person to have so many people not liking what you do. Why doesn’t she get it? People aren’t picking on her for no reason.

Reactions: 23
Why pre record stories for this morning? Sorry, we all know there’s no way in hell she is up, dressed, hair washed, make-up at 7:10am. Unless she’s been like a child again and is so excited she woke up at 5am like on her birthday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Happy 10 year anniversary everyone!

I’m sure today is going to be a memorable day 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s got fixated on the anniversary being a big deal but she’s the only person that cares. The reel was long enough, she doesn’t need a video too.

Reactions: 25
@cushtybert, thanks so much for finding these piccies! 🥰 They were so much fun to make! I cannot wait to see which other ones you'll post here! 😁

@Jess89, oh my goodness, that gif of Brogie ironing sitting down will forever be one of my all time favourite Brogie moments! 🤣🤣

I also loved some giffies of when she was trying on some Disney ears whilst touching them and shaking her head, it was hilarious!! 🤣 I wonder if anyone can find those? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20210520-083546.png

Yay, 10 years! Let's all roll on a med sailors bed and celebrate!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Didn’t people like Zoella have a party for their anniversary of YouTube? I know they wouldn’t have been in a pandemic but if it was that big a deal Brogan could have arranged something with all these friends she claims to have.

Reactions: 12
Didn’t people like Zoella have a party for their anniversary of YouTube? I know they wouldn’t have been in a pandemic but if it was that big a deal Brogan could have arranged something with all these friends she claims to have.
I think Sebbie is hiding in the drawer today so would have been unable to attend.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Notice yesterday morning she shared a picture of her wearing that midi skirt, going about how much she loved it, tagging/begging Matalan. Then by the afternoon she's strangling Bonnie on the sofa wearing one of her trusty jumpsuits.

Such fakery! Hey Matalan look at me I'm wearing one of your skirts please pay me shed loads to peddle your fast fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.