Brogan Tate #59 Oh duck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤢 either this isn’t him or she’s told him to comment on her posts more. I don’t buy that he’s done it off his own back at all
1D018F46-FA8F-4BAF-98F3-C12F2C3DDED4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
🤢 either this isn’t him or she’s told him to comment on her posts more. I don’t buy that he’s done it off his own back at all
View attachment 579746
Doesn't 'he' normally call 'her' bub? Has she forgot which Instagram account she was posting the reply from 😂

Also how how can people comment that she looks super gorgeous, like wtf, are they just taking the p*ss out of her too?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's my burfday, pals - I must be doing it wrong as I haven't been celebrating a burfday week, let alone burfday month! 🥳

I've had a lovely day tossing around my fick hair and eating a cake my colleague made; sadly it wasn't a £70 one for 12 people and I didn't have a personal charcuterie board to pull out of my Longchomp bag, but we can't all celebrate in such style! Looking forward to catching up with Tattle goss and all your posts, waaaauuuuwwwwww 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
It's my burfday, pals - I must be doing it wrong as I haven't been celebrating a burfday week, let alone burfday month! 🥳

I've had a lovely day tossing around my fick hair and eating a cake my colleague made; sadly it wasn't a £70 one for 12 people and I didn't have a personal charcuterie board to pull out of my Longchomp bag, but we can't all celebrate in such style! Looking forward to catching up with Tattle goss and all your posts, waaaauuuuwwwwww 👀
Happy birthday 🥳 Brogan could only dream of others being thoughtful and making her a cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know I’m late to the summer clothes video party
But 90% of those clothes are too tight for her! But it’s like she thinks that cause she can squeeze into them, they fit - they really don’t 😂😂😂

Reactions: 16

Happy birthday 🎉🥳👯‍♂️👯‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know it’s mean to be rubbish about someone’s looks but she makes zero effort at all to help her skin/body...like really it’s pretty obvious at how drastically dry her skin is etc. I hate to think in 10 years+ time.

Reactions: 12
God that second lot of stories was so contrived. First lot her saying how they’ve booked lots of theatre shows. Then some time later (as her hair had changed) she says she’s thinking about everyone working in that industry who hasn’t been able to perform for so long. Pull the other one Broges it’s got bells on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s moaned about any theatre show she’s ever been to hasn’t she or she just didn’t ‘get’ them? Some were gifted.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
God she’s so manic isn’t she?! Now obsessed with booking every musical there is available.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I still want her to see Book of Mormon as they had tickets prior to covid. I don't think that's her humour at all and could see her walking out

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God her latest stories about theatre really have wound me up! She isn’t a theatre fan! How many shows have you actually seen Brogs? I’ve seen over 50 and i bet your nowhere near that number!! She went to Miss Saigon, one of the most famous musicals in the world and couldn’t understand it and said it had too much singing in it! And you know when she sees Frozen she’s going to be all smug and be like “oh it was seeeewwwww good, especially the extra songs that weren’t in the movie” what a twit!! She wouldn’t know a swing from an understudy!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.