Brogan Tate #59 Oh duck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find it weird she calls Benji her ‘bestie’? Honestly to me just seems they are more friends than in an actual passionate relationship 😂
View attachment 580578
When you cover her mouth and just look at her eyes she looks mental

I can't get over that insta pic Matalan skirt post and how awkward her limbs are to try and make sure she looks slim.

Reactions: 10
Tattlers we need to mark the 10th anniversary somehow, shall we hold a funniest Brogan avatar poll ?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She has the perfect relationship setup if you ask me... all week to work, sleep, exercise, spend time with bonnie...
then a full weekend with Benji to do whatever they wanna do...
Wish my husband would go work away all week he drives me mad 😂😂😂 I’d spend hours in the gym if I had no1 else to look after mom-fri 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have an instax printer it connects to my phone and prints on the same film as the camera, I find it so much easier than using the camera! They aren’t cheap but are so so worth it!!
My parents bought me something like this when I had my daughter. You can also have photos printed in Polaroid size on photo printing websites like SnapFish etc.

Reactions: 7
I like they cameras but Brogan makes everything look tacky & a 12 year olds bedroom

Reactions: 8
Me and the pin collection are gonna have a watch party later on of the trek america vlogs ! she's just banged a microwave meal into the microwave so she will be snoozing and festering on her couch

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do we think she will have a 7am post with 10 balloons? She should have just let it pass by unmentioned, I can’t imagine anyone will celebrate with her.

Reactions: 17
Do we think she will have a 7am post with 10 balloons? She should have just let it pass by unmentioned, I can’t imagine anyone will celebrate with her.
Of course ALL her fweeeeends are gonna celebrate with her, she’ll probs go and have some brunchy with one friend and then get loads of cards from all her others 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny how her likes and dislikes are equal numbers no wonder she hides them.

Reactions: 19
We should have the Bogie Awards. Some categories:

Worst Outfit
Best Meltdown
Funniest Fallout

Reactions: 14
Me and the pin collection are gonna have a watch party later on of the trek america vlogs ! she's just banged a microwave meal into the microwave so she will be snoozing and festering on her couch
Whoever is playing Brogan’s piano...I applaud you. Excellent content. 🎹✨💕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.