Brogan Tate #59 Oh duck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am an Aries... That post is bullshit.
We would rather die than give up on something and are one of the most impulsive signs.. We get what we want 😂

Reactions: 20
They look like a middle aged couple at their child’s 21st birthday party.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 580627

Aside from the granny floral, i actually really like this outfit on her, it actually suits her shape and is the right size for once.
Someone record the date in the Wiki as “Brogan finally managed to put together a decent outfit that even fits her size”. This probability won’t happen again for a while so this day should not be forgotten!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Matalan has NOTHING but long dowdy old lady floral dresses in at the moment. I was so surprised when I saw their offerings the other day. They all remind me of the sort of thing Sophie (of 'And Dave' fame) would wear. Just because it's in the highstreet stores doesn't mean it's a good look :p

Reactions: 26
Does anyone else find it weird she calls Benji her ‘bestie’? Honestly to me just seems they are more friends than in an actual passionate relationship 😂
View attachment 580578
This seems so desperate to prove how happy they are, I’d never call my husband my bestie 🤮 I think she mostly does these posts for engagement but they both look awful in the photo, both very red. While brogan has really changed, benji has changed too. I think they enable each other to be lazy, make poor food choices and consume too much with too little exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Benji will most probably be in the dog house for not getting her a 10 year anniversary gift ! She’ll be doing the bogieshuffle to Wiley tomorrow 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The outfit is dowdy, but I'd much rather see her wearing something like that than her FUPA in her jeans or squeezed into jumpsuits

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t trust the ‘look at how happy we are posts’. Maybe it’s just me but when I’m apart from the lad I’m seeing we talk about what we want to do to each other 😂

... and her new skirt is hideous.
I’ve never known anyone buy so many clothes and look that bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 580627

Aside from the granny floral, i actually really like this outfit on her, it actually suits her shape and is the right size for once.
I actually like the shape it gives her too, not the pattern but I feel like in something a bit more youthful it looks quite flowing on her body. I do feel for her in the sense that she has a difficult apple, tummy-heavy shape which you just can’t hide no matter what you’d do, but I don’t believe like some people have mentioned that she should have to cover up from head to toe, that isn’t fair, who wants to be sweaty and gross when the weather warms up, no matter your size l.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And who was it who suggested midi skirts? Me 🙋🏻‍♀️ However floral prints on her are a big no no 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t hate the skirt and personally like floral prints but I don’t really love the colour. I wouldn’t pick it but like another poster said it’s better than her usual outfits these days!

she should look back at her style a few years ago for inspo, she dressed well then and it’s not like she follows trends so it wouldn’t matter if it’s not in style right now.

Maybe she should get a stylist (not stitch fix!) to help her and do a video on it? I’m sure loads of apple shaped girls struggle with what to wear to flatter them.

Reactions: 15
I'm listening to their podcast. Woah, Bianca is telling all and talking whereas Brogan is very reserved. It's set up strangely. I start listening to an episode on one topic and it immediately changes in a way I think I've clicked on another episode...if that makes sense !

Reactions: 16
I don’t trust the ‘look at how happy we are posts’. Maybe it’s just me but when I’m apart from the lad I’m seeing we talk about what we want to do to each other 😂
Benji doesn’t even get tea on the table when he comes home so I doubt he has much else to look forward to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20210519-172033.png

Another purchase to add to the list.
I really wouldn't be surprised now if she does have cake and snacks and balloons tomorrow!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
She’s put a premiere on YouTube for the 10 year video and it has the like/dislike buttons for once so go give it a dislike 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.