Brogan Tate #59 Oh duck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10 years and barely 80k followers when this is your ‘fulltime job’ isn’t brag worthy imo, why is she making it such a big deal of this?

I think because she didn’t get to her 100k follower goal, she had to focus on another ‘milestone’

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I met brogan at sitc shes honestly so fake and her voice is so condesending i have a disabillity and felt she was speaking down to me honestly the worst person i met that weekend

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
I met brogan at sitc shes honestly so fake and her voice is so condesending i have a disabillity and felt she was speaking down to me honestly the worst person i met that weekend
Oh no. I think she speaks to everyone like that, we’ve heard her do it to Benji over and over, she gets it from her mum.

Reactions: 24
Oh no. I think she speaks to everyone like that, we’ve heard her do it to Benji over and over, she gets it from her mum.
Before i met her i messages her and told her how much her vlogs had helped me ( i was a massive fan for a while it wasnt really until after her falling out with charlotte i started to question things ) but the sitc thing was the last straw she spent most of the weekend at the gaming area big potato games is it called ? With beth and some other girl

Reactions: 17
I could understand celebrating 10 years if you've actually acheieved amazing things or have something to show for it during that time. simply filming yourself as the time passes over 10 years is not really the same thing. Her content has not evolved at all if anything it’s worse now. She’s probably emotional about how long she’s been doing this and In reality she’s in the exact position she was in 10 years ago career wise (apart from the bf and a house) which I dont consider achievements you could lose them at any moment 😂

Reactions: 36
I could understand celebrating 10 years if you've actually acheieved amazing things or have something to show for it during that time. simply filming yourself as the time passes over 10 years is not really the same thing. Her content has not evolved at all if anything it’s worse now. She’s probably emotional about how long she’s been doing this and In reality she’s in the exact position she was in 10 years ago career wise (apart from the bf and a house) which I dont consider achievements you could lose them at any moment 😂
yes this is it! That’s literally all she’s done over the last 10 years, she never set out with a goal ten years ago which shes now reached, we haven’t followed her journey whilst she travelled the world or set up a business venture which has grown etc. She’s literally done normal tit that everyday people do in a ten year span. It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 24
I’ve spent ten years in my career this year, maybe I should make a massive spectacle of it too.

Reactions: 22
I'm probably quite unique in that I've never actually watched any of Brogan's vlogs (apart from some random bits here and there out of curiosity) because I am genuinely just not that in to vlogs (prefer to read written content), but I followed her on social media and then found my way here during all the Becca Rose drama. I really enjoy all these photoshops and throwbacks to funny moments that I was totally unaware of because I never actually watched any of her vlogs to begin with :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
Screenshot 2021-05-20 09.42.03.png

I wouldn't really call the decline of your youtube channel an occasion worth celebrating Brogan but then again your life and content is so empty recently you have to clutch what you can.
FYI social blade predicts you wont hit your 100k goal until 2023. Given you have had to hide the dislikes on your video and your channel isnt growing at the rate you had hoped I really think self reflection as opposed to self promotion is an effective use of your day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Can't believe she pre-recorded that ig story, pretending it was filmed today, thinking nobody would realise 😅 filmed the same time she filmed the actual 10 year anniversary vid by the looks of the thumbnail

Screenshot_20210520_095704.jpg

Screenshot_20210520_095649.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Can't believe she pre-recorded that ig story, pretending it was filmed today, thinking nobody would realise 😅 filmed the same time she filmed the actual 10 year anniversary vid by the looks of the thumbnail

View attachment 581963
View attachment 581965
LMAO this is amazing! Good spot!!

the reality is she’s clearly still in her Disney pyjamas, hair in a crinkle cut fry ponytail & lazing about in a bed of biscuit crumbs

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My top 5 Brogan moments are

1 - trying to be braaaavvve at Trek America
2 - rolling around on the med sailors bed
3 - sat down ironing
4 - the vacyum-ing/scraping of the carpet when they moved into their house
5 - shake it off

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.