Brogan Tate #59 Oh duck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, they really do look like siblings here! And at least a decade older than their actual age. They also both look really unhealthy, brogan looks red whether thatā€™s sunburn, sheā€™s still red from her walk this morning or sheā€™s hot but itā€™s not a good look. It looks like a cider or beer bottle sheā€™s drinking out of (I donā€™t drink but when I was pregnant I really craved a cider when it was the summer and got the alcohol free version šŸ˜‚).
What does she have to discuss that warrants a live? Also dead at the tanned goddess comment. That person canā€™t be serious.

Reactions: 14
Benā€™s away all week, and then on Saturday night, when they could be doing anything or seeing anyone, theyā€™re on an Instagram live all evening. Anything to not spend time together?!

(Before anyone says anything about me just being on tattle on Saturday night, other half is at work and Iā€™m feeling ill and sorry for myself)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Benā€™s away all week, and then on Saturday night, when they could be doing anything or seeing anyone, theyā€™re on an Instagram live all evening. Anything to not spend time together?!

(Before anyone says anything about me just being on tattle on Saturday night, other half is at work and Iā€™m feeling ill and sorry for myself)
Iā€™m on here because Iā€™m at home and my daughters in bed but tomorrow is date night. If I was them Iā€™d be dressed up and out.

Reactions: 6
So Bonnie's original name was Baby šŸ˜±šŸ¤£ Benji let it slip and Brogan got all stressed saying, "we haven't told them Benj, we havent told them, erm, erm, *panic* it wasnt Baby guys, it wasn't Baby". Then she ended the live hahahahah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
As in baby maker? She never said what or where they go her from ā€œfrom a farmerā€ is bullocks aka gumtree

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Anyone else hear at the end that Benji slipped up and said Bonnieā€™s original name was baby. Brogan bit his head off ā€œno it wasnā€™t benji, we havenā€™t told them bonnieā€™s original nameā€.

Benji looked pissed and confused all at the same time

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Benjiā€™s body language is saying a lot! Surely they should be doing something, anything! cuddled up on the sofa together, watching the film projector, making cocktails, in bed, on a date night at their favourite restaurant, watching the sunset at the beach, ripping each otherā€™s clothes off šŸ˜‚ I donā€™t know, just something!

Reactions: 27
So Bonnie's original name was Baby šŸ˜±šŸ¤£ Benji let it slip and Brogan got all stressed saying, "we haven't told them Benj, we havent told them, erm, erm, *panic* it wasnt Baby guys, it wasn't Baby". Then she ended the live hahahahah
That was SO AWKWARD!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh to be a fly in the wall to their conversation once the live ended!

Why is she so funny about people knowing Bonnieā€™s previous name?

Reactions: 33
Benjiā€™s body language is saying a lot! Surely they should be doing something, anything! cuddled up on the sofa together, watching the film projector, making cocktails, in bed, on a date night at their favourite restaurant, watching the sunset at the beach, ripping each otherā€™s clothes off šŸ˜‚ I donā€™t know, just something!
I donā€™t understand why they never do anything.

Reactions: 11
Come on tattle detectives find the for sale post of the dog to see where she really got it from

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.