Brogan Tate #59 Oh duck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was a nice flashback of Brogan’s milestones. She’s certainly achieved a lot and I think she should be credited for sticking to it and always delivering content.
I think she’s found a soul mate in Benji too, it’s nice to see her settling down and I look forward to seeing her next chapters over the years.
Welcome to this forum Brogan’s family member. Please tell us from which side of the family does the thick hair come from?

• Haha
Reactions: 75
@sezbez123 think you need to find her rave thread and comment on there!

Might be a bit hard as she doesn’t have one. She’s a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
He’s already had his, she said before 😖

I thought this. The 2013 clip of her with her mum, Brogan was 19. 19!!!!! She could easily have been mid-late twenties. Not sure why as she wasn’t wrinkly then
When did she say he’d been vaccinated? I know people on here assumed he had cos of his job but didn’t realise she said it. I didn’t think she’d mentioned the vaccine rollout once! 😂

Reactions: 3
When did she say he’d been vaccinated? I know people on here assumed he had cos of his job but didn’t realise she said it. I didn’t think she’d mentioned the vaccine rollout once! 😂
I’m sure it was screenshot a thread or two back. It was around the time the Disney cruise announced you’d need to be vaccinated to travel and she said she was devastated they couldn’t book as benji was vaccinated but she wasn’t. I still think that was a tactical move in the hope P&O would sort something for her so she could go, a 50% chance is better than 0% in her mind I reckon.

Reactions: 11
Surely both Brogie and Bongo will grab tissues when they watch old footage and realise they aged about 20 years in 3 years! 😬😬😬
Ah jeez she actually looks beautiful and healthy in the first 3 pictures! Come on BROGAN!!! Turn yourself around and start getting healthier and happier. She needs to be honest with herself. I watched the start of the 10 year video...imo that's denial, she's faking happiness across her face. She has wanted 100k for literally 10 years . It's okay to admit to be upset.

Reactions: 8
B6C771E2-6ED2-4B6E-86B5-022E2530E1A1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Reading some of the stories she shared, people were saying she had a positive corner of the internet... have we all been watching the same vlogs over the last 10 years cos I just remember a lot of drama and tears 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There wasn’t a vlog that didn’t have ‘tears’, dramas or meltdowns. She used to say snide stuff about other people all the time too.

Reactions: 19
‘Youtube is such a big part of my life’

Yes, because you have no life.
Exactly that! I doubt she even gave a seconds thought to the amount of ex friends she had to edit out those clips..

Reactions: 19
Exactly that! I doubt she even gave a seconds thought to the amount of ex friends she had to edit out those clips..
Beth and Charlotte were a huge part of her life, I can’t believe more people haven’t been asking about them on her comments?
Who was the blonde girl who she went to Disneyland Paris with?

Reactions: 16
I thought it was a nice flashback of Brogan’s milestones. She’s certainly achieved a lot and I think she should be credited for sticking to it and always delivering content.
I think she’s found a soul mate in Benji too, it’s nice to see her settling down and I look forward to seeing her next chapters over the years.

Youtube is her life, her camera is her only friend. She has no social skills because all she focusses on is talking to herself on her camera (probably why her head always takes up the whole screen regardless of where she is cos really she is just talking to herself). She lives in her head and ignorant to what else is going on around her. She is manic in anyone's company. Its like a kid who has just eaten a months worth of sugar in one go and is bizarre to watch.

She has achieved sweet fa for the amount of time she has been on youtube. The awards she won were fixed, she's fallen out with so many people, and people really watched her for the drama and crying not for her content. She gives no helpful information cos she is selfish as f*ck.

The fact that her mum told her she wished for her to have disposable income & a boyfriend by this age (or something like that) rather than being healthy, happy and living the life she wanted to (you know like most parents would want for the kid) says it all. Brogan is ticking off mummy dearest's boxes for her. She is clinging hold of Benji cos she is desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The fact that her mum told her she wished for her to have disposable income & a boyfriend by this age (or something like that) rather than being healthy, happy and living the life she wanted to (you know like most parents would want for the kid) says it all. Brogan is ticking off mummy dearest's boxes for her. She is clinging hold of Benji cos she is desperate.
That’s a bit harsh, she can’t control what her mother wants for her.. and I think buying a house, being successful and having a loving partner are normal aspirations for most people.
I think Benji and her vibe well together from what I see .. can’t see why she’s clinging to him?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s a bit harsh, she can’t control what her mother wants for her.. and I think buying a house, being successful and having a loving partner are normal aspirations for most people.
I think Benji and her vibe well together from what I see .. can’t see why she’s clinging to him?
Hi Gary C how’s it going.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I guess that all depends on what your definition of success is. Brogan has managed to wing her way into a blogging 'career' if that's what you can call it but she's lost many friends along the way and has aged more in 3 years than most of us have in 10.

If she's happy then I'm (to coin a popular phrase) a monkey's uncle. Anyone watching her out of control spending and lazy behaviour would think otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Beth and Charlotte were a huge part of her life, I can’t believe more people haven’t been asking about them on her comments?
Who was the blonde girl who she went to Disneyland Paris with?
That’s Kate who she met at Go Ape , she even planned on moving in with her but it never happened (obvs).

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.