Brogan Tate #59 Oh duck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pssst pssst she sobbing and wailing down the phone to Julie. I heard something along the lines of
'those cows on tattle are ruining my 10 year'

keep disliking gals and guys ๐Ÿ˜˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh ffs she's just poured a pint of Malibu and Pepsi Max ! and every time she opens that flippin cupboard a tsunami of big potato games falls out ๐Ÿ˜–

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh ffs she's just poured a pint of Malibu and Pepsi Max ! and every time she opens that flippin cupboard a tsunami of big potato games falls out ๐Ÿ˜–
Oh god I went in tk Maxx other day and there was a big potato game I was mortified that I recognised it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is 100% going to do a pic for โ€œthe gramโ€ tomorrow with balloons n tit

Reactions: 17
We should all hunt for the worst piccies of our favourite blog tater in honour of the big day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I also find it deliciously satisfying that she hasn't made it to 100k, let alone 80k, subs despite all the begging buying of subs "promotional" work she's done for the video. Who would have thought people wouldn't be interested in signing up to watch the life of someone so interesting and inspirational as Brogan? Colour me washed-out-matte-foundation surprised ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why 6pm when normal people are just getting in from work? Like anyone in their right mind who have been at work all day will have her on their mind

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else find it weird she calls Benji her โ€˜bestieโ€™? Honestly to me just seems they are more friends than in an actual passionate relationship ๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 580578
I hate to say I say my partner is my best friend he the one that's always there for me unless I'm mad at him for leaving his washing next to the washing basket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
1621456979957.png

Getting thrown out by Worzel Gummidge MeJulie pls ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€

I'm expecting we'll be treated to the like of My First Flat Tour!!! and footage of her going to London on the train in a now-deleted vlog 64, or the like.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Iโ€™ve noticed her saying โ€œIf I get invited to an eventโ€ a few times recently. Those days are over.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.