Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laur91

VIP Member
View attachment 578066
Super, super busy and overwhelmed making her 10 year anniversary video but spent DAYSSS reading up on the conflict between Israel and Palestine you guys. She’s only talking about this because the pictures remind her of her own garden.
I hope both the Israeli and Palestine governments will see the words of Brogan Tate, Cosmo Beauty Blogger of the Year 2015 and think, hold on, what are we fighting for? All will be well after decades of conflict, Brogan will win a Nobel Peace prize and it will sit alongside a Minnie Mouse plushy and said Cosmo award in her home office.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Venom

VIP Member
Honey J was her biggest cheerleader ? was that when she got chucked out, a solicitor's letter sent and the fur cut off her parka ? we remember Broges !

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Notanotherjen

These stupid “educate yourself” post regarding big issues really grind my nerves. First the Israeli-Palestinian conflict has been relevant in the present form since 1947. Second the conflict for Jerusalem has been relevant for 4000 years, give or take. If your chosen media of information is 4 slides with 20 words a slide pushed by the same people who promote slimming tea and Fyre festival - then you might as well go and read the back of your shampoo bottle.
Binky also had a post of “the media is sooo biased, they never report on this”; bitch what media do you consume???? It is your own personal choice is 2021 what media you consume, and there is A LOT out there!! There are millions of books written on this subject, there are countless documentaries about the Levant from the dawn of civilization to today.

Here is a better social medial statement for the willfully ignorant “I wish I had the energy, capacity and compassion to learn more about this conflict. But at this present time I don’t. However it pains me to see so much human suffering, and at this present time I could only go so far as donating to the following cause”.

Btw Bee and Bee, you two warriors for justice, there was an armed conflict on the continent of Europe when 10 000 people died literally months ago. Didn’t hear a pip from either of your twats.

Sorry for the rant

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Talensandtruths

God how sad in 2013 Julie wanted her daughter at 29 to “be successful, travel and have have surplus money” and then added “possibly happily married” 🙄🙄, like those are the markers of a good person. Shallow and materialistic twerp.

• Haha
  • Wow
I best get a chuffin' mention in this montage! She only played me once and that was only in the middle of a Big Potato beg ! but I can let you all in on a little secret, she uses that projector in the living room to read here every night !

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I met brogan at sitc shes honestly so fake and her voice is so condesending i have a disabillity and felt she was speaking down to me honestly the worst person i met that weekend

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Geetbo

VIP Member
Her hair actually looks ok when she styles it.

Unfortunately I’ve seen scrotums with less wrinkles than her so it’s not all good news.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

aggytha

VIP Member
In honour of Bogies 10 year anniversary, I feel we Tattlers should also rank our top 10 Bogie moments?!

Perhaps if we put them in comments (If videos are available, point people to which video it is!) and then maybe do a poll of the most popular moment from the ones suggested?! It could then go on the Wiki!
I’ve been put on something called gardening leave.... “so that’s gooooood”

...gets me every time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
Ah you got me. I’m super jealous. Should have been ME that won Cosmo Beauty award in 2015 and live alone in that damp, cluttered house with a declining sub count, social life and looks.
Totally agree...I am so jealous, I want to open my cards a day early so I can fake happiness and buy my own birthday cake and balloon but instead I will be spending it surrounded by family 🤣
Brogan bored me ages ago @Sam7989 I only still look because this thread is funny and I am waiting for the inevitable downfall of influencer life. Set up a rave thread if you want...you can talk to yourself over there

Fyi @Sam7989 what we are doing with brogan is no different to what you are doing here...
Screenshot_20210522-132525_Samsung Internet.jpg

You cant stand Stefanie Preissner but still look at her insta...are you jealous?
You do the same to Jade Billington and Saconne Jolys too...case of pot and kettle here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

mrsrh

Chatty Member
73A9FE58-4C45-47B4-AEA7-0E40A860B993.png

I think these two need to sign up to ancestry.com/do a DNA test because they sure as hell look like siblings

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49