Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pennycray

She’s irritating and whatever but I couldn’t care less where she gets to go for free.
One thing is certain though, she’s getting further away from that mortgage and house. She’ll be buying so much more tat for this trip and that whole buying a home together will be put on hold.

I’m not into Disney all that much so maybe i would feel differently if i were. I understand how big a deal it is and how unaffordable it is to many and she is so annoying the way she announces it like she’s something special. Who gives a shit like.

Let her enjoy the farce it will come and go
so quickly, she’s still coming home to a room in her boyfriends Dads house there is literally nothing to be jealous of.

Reactions: 18

I doubt it, comments are not personally directed at Brogan to see - she'd have to seek them out. It's different if people are contacting her directly and being mean. Besides, the mainstream media often writes far worse!

Surely if you put yourself/your life and your opinions online not to mention advertising any old garbage you never use in exchange for financial gain - you also have to accept theres a chance there is going to be an element of criticism that comes with this job?

Unpopular opinion but I don't agree with the fat-shaming on here, I do however dislike the hypocrisy of her shrilling an intolerance test to "fans", claiming she has food allergies then the weeks following eating everything she was advised not too - then opting to not share her journey with a nutritionalist, which viewers may have found interesting/helpful just because she wasn't paid to advertise it. Same with the raving about the freebie toothbrush from Lidl, only to go and purchase a pricer Oral B brush just a few weeks later. It's this behaviour she deserves to be criticised for in my opinion - her audience/following are the ones earning her money at the end of the day!

Last edited:

RKerr91

She probably won’t vlog any of the show. She’ll leave the camera so she can have some “down time and really immerse herself so she can fully appreciate the show”

We will get a play by play when she’s sitting back at her desk with a towel on her head.

• Haha

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Here is a list of what she needs to do to get her shit together:
1/ Face and lips hydration
2/ Teeth whitening
3/ MOVE. Exercise every single day for 30 minutes at least
4/ Full style makeover from a pro
5/ Get a new personality.

There you go.

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Hello

I finding this all so so low. She would of known a fair while ago that she was promoting this. Ideal opportunity to make a fair bit of money for cancer research. Whatever money she for from that post should of ALL been given to CR. There are no excuses. She can afford a bloody £150 longchamp bag she can afford to treat her nanny out of her own pocket 😡😡😡

bsw123

VIP Member
"When we arrive in LA, we're heading straight to Disney's Grand Californian Hotel where we're staying for two nights (the dream!). Disney is kindly accommodating us here to show you the major perks of staying on site" IM SO FUCKING DONE. THE ENTIRE TRIP IS PAYED FOR I AM FUMING.

• Angry
  • Sick

Cupcake12

VIP Member
Omg I'm blocked! I commented about ad transparency and now I'm gone! Pathetic little shit! Wonder how many people she blocks a day!

• Wow
  • Haha

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
Wow 😮 so now she’s doing a ‘charity’ run, mentioning her nan in an AD to be PAID by Tesco. Talk about selling out all you’re fam for a few paydays.

Also watched her holiday hacks shite and she’s clearly flying to USA soon with BA. I mean how many times did she mention them? All the affiliate apps linked etc basically another undisclosed AD :rolleyes:

Meg1912

VIP Member
What’s everyone’s guesses as to what this is about?
Free trip to the States with Benj. Not WDW though. Contiki, Trek America or another along those lines. F***ing hell, why do companies keep on giving trips to this slob and bf? It's beyond me!!!!!!!!!!

• Angry

Meg1912

VIP Member
I've noticed there's a lot more people now commenting on most threads I'm following not agreeing with what people are posting and it's turning into debates/arguments on the threads. Very annoying. As others have said if you don't like something scroll on. There aren't exactly going to be all nice things written on a gossip thread.
100%. Also, it's mostly users who hardly ever posted on here coming out of nowhere. I mean, if you don't like our discussions, just keep on not commenting or stop following the thread? Just sayin. [emoji2368]
Old me would've replied to every comment explaining how it's not about her weight, etc. But not anymore.
I love our community here and honestly, this is my fave thread of all time, just not the debbie downers that come out of the bushes saying we call her fat. [emoji849]

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Lauurz

VIP Member
"We love working with Attraction Tickets Direct.."
I would too if they were gifting me these trips!!! (one that I'm actually already working my arse off to save up for myself anyway!)

(Hi BTW! I'm a new poster, I usually enjoy just sitting back and enjoying your posts but this video has pushed me over the edge 😠)

Paddington_Bear

She will 100% not be donating any money to Cancer Research.
She can fob her followers off as much as she likes but until we see a confirmed transaction, Brogie is up there with the all time lows getting paid to promote a charity.

Randomer123

I’ve been lurking for quite a while and had to make an account just to post that I’ve been blocked. I asked her to clarify that she’s using money she’s been given by a charity to treat her nan, as opposed to using her own money, and within literally a minute I was gone.

• Angry
  • Wow

She will 100% not be donating any money to Cancer Research.
She can fob her followers off as much as she likes but until we see a confirmed transaction, Brogie is up there with the all time lows getting paid to promote a charity.

I agree - & I'll be mentioning both Cancer Research and Tesco in my tweet to let them know this hasn't sat well with me.

British Heart Foundation did similar with Niomi Smart around 18 months or so ago too (although admittedly I don't know if she was paid in money) but they gifted her items from The White Company that she obviously didn't need. I appreciate you have to speculate to accumulate but considering I had often made efforts to lug all my donations to their charity shops I was so annoyed by this expensive gift funded from peoples donations.

I think any backlash here is deserved, where is her moral compass? She's only backtracking because she's been called out on it. Being touched by cancer I'm sure her Nanny would also rather any money be donated direct to the charity than spent on toot in Home Bargains to make her yet another unimaginative "gift basket" filled with cheap hand cream and 39 pence tissues :sneaky: