Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she runs the whole thing and doesn't walk it 'BECOZ OF MY BACK' then I will eat my hat. Maybe she will treat us to another post 'run' selfie in the local takeaway

Reactions: 5
Wow 😮 so now she’s doing a ‘charity’ run, mentioning her nan in an AD to be PAID by Tesco. Talk about selling out all you’re fam for a few paydays.

Also watched her holiday hacks shite and she’s clearly flying to USA soon with BA. I mean how many times did she mention them? All the affiliate apps linked etc basically another undisclosed AD :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
I love how she's posing in front of the ferris wheel, like the bargain basement Coachella chick that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is that face about??? And those leggings? I’m sure she’ll treat herself after the run to some sort of fast food
Her face actually just looks rank in this.
Talking of things being disguisting, she’s being paid to promote the race for life as an AD, and mentioning her nanny’s skin cancer as a part of it?!? I’m done... that is crossing the line.

Reactions: 9
Her face actually just looks rank in this.
Talking of things being disguisting, she’s being paid to promote the race for life as an AD, and mentioning her nanny’s skin cancer as a part of it?!? I’m done... that is crossing the line.
I would love to know what the payment is for this is because knowing brogie it will be in the £100s (that she won’t donate)

Reactions: 2
There's no way she would be doing it if it wasn't an ad.

Also in the travel hacks video, when she was showing a Web page there was an ad for Six Flags theme park in LA. Seems a bit suspicious that it's for a West Coast theme park.

Reactions: 10
I don’t want to be blocked on her insta because I’m nosey but I really want someone to ask if she’s planning on donating the money from this ad?! Who does an ad for a charity event and takes payment?!?

Reactions: 8
I don’t want to be blocked on her insta because I’m nosey but I really want someone to ask if she’s planning on donating the money from this ad?! Who does an ad for a charity event and takes payment?!?
I've asked her 😏

A couple of people have asked similar questions and she’s skated round it

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She said that both her and benji signed up an paid a few weeks ago (the ad is just to share the discount code, so I’m assuming the money that will be made will be from the affiliate link(?) not sure it’s tagged though in the post)

My only other thing would be if you were doing a race for charity, would you not link it? Especially as you have many followers who would donate? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She has also thanked the brand for her leggings? So did she pay for those?

She said that both her and benji signed up an paid a few weeks ago (the ad is just to share the discount code, so I’m assuming the money that will be made will be from the affiliate link(?) not sure it’s tagged though in the post)

My only other thing would be if you were doing a race for charity, would you not link it? Especially as you have many followers who would donate? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She has also thanked the brand for her leggings? So did she pay for those?
No, it’s an AD so Tesco will have given her a fixed fee to share that post on her story. It’s unlikely the code will give her any commission, otherwise she’d be sharing it everywhere!

Reactions: 2
No, it’s an AD so Tesco will have given her a fixed fee to share that post on her story. It’s unlikely the code will give her any commission, otherwise she’d be sharing it everywhere!
🤷🏻‍♀️ Either way it isn’t the clearest😂 and even if you were getting paid, surely you’d donate at least part of it to the charity anyhow? Like I know brand deals can vary in payment but.. it just seems a bit suss that she could’ve raised allllll this money and just hasn’t even tried? Even to post it once🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Should she not have promoted it before the actual race? She’s offered up a free code but i know the race for life in my city has already taken place?? Maybe I misunderstood what the code was for?

Also get the girl a chapstick for god sake!

Reactions: 6
This is the last straw for me, is she that stupid to think her followers would be ok with her making money (in whatever way shape or form if its affiliate or a payment from Tesco) from a charity race? I'm done, I really really hope she gets so much tit for this!

shes just stated in her latest story that shes doing the race "in partnership with tesco" so it's 100% paid. F you brogan. Respect to the people who are actually doing the race for their own, HONEST causes and raising their own money!!!

I don't think it's Tesco that gets to decide what's declared and what's not it's ASA rules she should be transparent across the whole ad not just half in the caption and half in the stories.

Either way imagine taking money to promote a charity run, scum. She should do it off her own fat back.

Anyway she looks an absolute sight she's an actula disgusting woman.

Been off here as I’m having a tit time at the moment. Just want to say thank god for this thread for making me smile again. Meg that last photo was genius [emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119]
Sending a virtual hug your way, cushtybert! Life can be so stressful at times, but I find coming here to Brogie's so therapeutic and relaxing! Especially making these Brogie edits and being able to brighten up a crappy day just a little. [emoji847]
So on that note, here's Brogie smashing it at yesterday's Trooping the Colour as per se! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The sad thing is she DOES have the mindless followers that can't see through the post and will praise and worship her for doing this.... Imagine being praised for being out of the house

Reactions: 4
The sad thing is she DOES have the mindless followers that can't see through the post and will praise and worship her for doing this.... Imagine being praised for being out of the house
Have you seen all the comments? Nobody is seeing through her! Arse lickers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.