Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah just come on here to see if anyone’s watched her guide to Bournemouth. It was terrible how on earth did the company think that was good. She was out of breath in it, talked way too fast and gave us no proper information at all. Loved how she said about the skyline bar then had to go back as she got there before it opened 😂 actually snorted out loud at that one thanks Bee 🐷 Why would you keep that bit in???? She also got her trotters out yet again and showed her feet on the sand, I like to think she did that bit especially for us Tattlers 😂😂🙌🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why was it all about food?

I love that she said Poole had some really lovely shops while the camera was focused on Pavers shoes...

She should have got someone to film her while she talk about stuff, watching her point at everything is so unprofessional imo.

Reactions: 6
I mean you’d THINK she’d make a tad more effort, seeing as it was for someone else’s channel. But nope, Bogie Tat does it again. tit, half-arsed content. I chuckled at the mention of gothic architecture and her trying to come off as intelligent by letting us know who built the precinct. Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She needs to fact check! Just watched that (boring) video and she called it Old Harry’s Rocks - it’s Old Harry Rocks! Just a small detail but winds me up how she gets details about the town she loves oh so much wrong

Bit off topic but I actually hate the name 'Brogan' it's such an unfeminine name for a girl to have- really masculine and clunky imo. However our queen B can't help that so I won't hold it against her!

Bit off topic but I actually hate the name 'Brogan' it's such an unfeminine name for a girl to have- really masculine and clunky imo. However our queen B can't help that so I won't hold it against her!
Brogan is a strange name, not very feminine.
Fraser is less odd but also a stranger choice.
Both names I wouldn't choose, but each to their own

Reactions: 3
sack off the gym MULTIPLE times, do a food shop, get nails done, pick up parcel, film and edit video(s), see hugh jackman, 'free days' , wash clothes, reply to comments, lie ins = full time work according to brogan 🤣😂😂

7D80E4A2-9B43-45E4-A2B8-AB20A6459D1D.jpeg

The real reason Brogan isn’t “consuming” love island this year let’s be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know it's been said before, but she would really benefit getting a real hobby away from the house or a part time job. She could even do a night course and learn something new. It seems she's stuck in rut, only leaving the house to go shopping or to subway. Even when she was going to the gym regularly she seemed a lot happier. This girl really needs a routine

Reactions: 2
omg during 'from now on' when brogan has the camera on her and shes singing the complete wrong words HAHAHA.
I went to the gym late last night and got up and went to the gym early this morning before a work shift where im on my feet all day until 10pm tonight but Brogie cant go to the gym because shes already washed and straightened her hair?? She is the laziest person i swear to god

• Haha
Reactions: 12
and posh

I know it's been said before, but she would really benefit getting a real hobby away from the house or a part time job. She could even do a night course and learn something new. It seems she's stuck in rut, only leaving the house to go shopping or to subway. Even when she was going to the gym regularly she seemed a lot happier. This girl really needs a routine
best thing for me was a part time weekend job ive met loads of new people brogan wouldnt cope with 5 am shifts for two days but i have to live somehow in the real world and not a bubble. she moaned about packing a food bag in a sainsburys im done.

Reactions: 2
My favourite part of the video was when Brogan said 'pignic' rather than picnic. Seemed very apt.

• Haha
Brogan sits at her desk for 8 hours making excuses as to why she’s too busy to do something.

Sure.

Reactions: 1
She’s just looking and acting worse and worse...I’ve only just started the weekly vlog (after finally having lunch after finishing work at 3pm) and the tit she has on her to do list is a joke. I did half of it when I got in from work! Put a wash on...dealt with some emails...replied to a couple of messages...did some banking...

Benji seems like he really can’t be bothered with her anymore. It seems like he doesn’t want to be filmed at all.

WHAT IS THAT DANCING AND SINGING? Crinnnnnnnge

How old is this person? Also she seems to be on one constant holiday!
52 or 25 depending on who you believe.....

I've been planning my trip to the USA for almost 4 years, I wanted to finish University first, and then plan my trip. I'm from Australia, so it is not a cheap holiday.
I'm ALSO going to Disneyland, and I swear to god, if she is going at the same time, it will be such a kick in the face for me. I'm going in October, so please god pray for me
I think you will be ok @karabeee ....I'm in the same boat I'm going in August with BA and I swear if she and Benji are in the plane I'm going to get awfully drunk and insult her.....😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
52 or 25 depending on who you believe.....

I think you will be ok @karabeee ....I'm in the same boat I'm going in August with BA and I swear if she and Benji are in the plane I'm going to get awfully drunk and insult her.....😂😂😂
She doesn’t look 25, definitely closer to 40 plus

She’s just looking and acting worse and worse...I’ve only just started the weekly vlog (after finally having lunch after finishing work at 3pm) and the tit she has on her to do list is a joke. I did half of it when I got in from work! Put a wash on...dealt with some emails...replied to a couple of messages...did some banking...

Benji seems like he really can’t be bothered with her anymore. It seems like he doesn’t want to be filmed at all.

WHAT IS THAT DANCING AND SINGING? Crinnnnnnnge
id be annoyed also someone having a camera on 24/7 theres making
effort and spoiling your bf at times but brogan does nothing to impress him anymore, they dont seem loved up she never cooks or has treats for him always benji bringing her flowers do something for your boyfriend lazy witch

i predict a break up after this holiday as per se.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What the hell is she doing that warrants her sitting at her desk for a full day? ‘Navigating the highs and lows of adulthood’? Wtf. She’s scrambling around for tiny bits that make her sound busy.

id be annoyed also someone having a camera on 24/7 theres making
effort and spoiling your bf at times but brogan does nothing to impress him anymore, they dont seem loved up she never cooks or has treats for him always benji bringing her flowers do something for your boyfriend lazy witch

i predict a break up after this holiday as per se.
He can work away and live the single life all week and get incredible free holidays and treats, I can see why he’s still with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.