Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, if you feel someone is being a bit nasty then you can keep on scrolling.

Brogan used to look a lot better, we are just pointing out how diet and lack of exercise can change a person. I agree she can't do anything about her teeth but if someone wants to poke fun I'm not here to stop 'em.

Reactions: 6
Think the reason she doesn’t do much in the day is that she’s constantly monitoring her reply’s on her social media and YouTube. She’s quicker at deleting than a rat up a drainpipe. This must be what most of her day consists of. Staring at the screen with her finger hovering over the delete button

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Think the reason she doesn’t do much in the day is that she’s constantly monitoring her reply’s on her social media and YouTube. She’s quicker at deleting than a rat up a drainpipe. This must be what most of her day consists of. Staring at the screen with her finger hovering over the delete button
Remember she went out for lunch and she said she was constantly checking comments how up herself can she get

also wish i can get my hair and nails done each week

Reactions: 2
I thought she wasn't doing anything 'just for the gram' anymore? So you're telling me she holds rice krispie cakes over her bed daily, but this time she just caught it on camera?

I don't think we've ever said they're constructive criticism...

Look, if you don't like it; ignore it. I don't personally like to comment on her appearance, but I'm not going to tell others they can't. Just scroll past. You're not above us or on some moral highground for saying this. You still have an account here, you still post and gossip. You're no better than the rest of us, Stan
I’m not taking the moral high ground you’re right I do have an account. I was just agreeing with Ella’s comment. I have seen people (particularly people who post on here and on xameliax say it’s just constructive criticism and if they can’t hack it like they would have to in a real job. I just notice that Brogan gets a lot more negative comments about her appearance than other influencers seem to

Reactions: 1
I’m not taking the moral high ground you’re right I do have an account. I was just agreeing with Ella’s comment. I have seen people (particularly people who post on here and on xameliax say it’s just constructive criticism and if they can’t hack it like they would have to in a real job. I just notice that Brogan gets a lot more negative comments about her appearance than other influencers seem to
Its not mostly about her appearance as to how we hate brogan so much, deep down she is nasty, rude and spoilt and doesn't deserve the free rides she lives in a bubble everything is perfect to her brogan sits on her ass all day begging until some company gives in while we have to purt money aside and budget even to afford a pint of milk while this cow moans about packing her own food trolly - as per se

I hate brogan so much gabby lindly seems an angel compared to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Think we need to agree to differ as most of the criticism directed towards Brogan is about her laziness and the fact that she used to be really ok at this game but unfortunately she now sits in front of her laptop all day doing Feck all and repeatedly doing and saying the same thing over and over again....she's a young girl with v little enthusiasm for life unless it's free or gifted....if you don't agree say nothing and just scroll on after all you know Tattle is there for those of us who are sick to death of these influencers....😭

Reactions: 3
I think because Brogan is constantly banging on about her weight, that’s why people on here discuss it more.

I loathe people bossing others about, and saying what they can and can’t post. Guru Gossip was like this, and that’s why we all jumped ship.

Reactions: 10
If brogan put out some interesting content people wouldn’t care what she looked like 🙃

• Haha
I've noticed there's a lot more people now commenting on most threads I'm following not agreeing with what people are posting and it's turning into debates/arguments on the threads. Very annoying. As others have said if you don't like something scroll on. There aren't exactly going to be all nice things written on a gossip thread.

Reactions: 12
You'd be right to assume that the spare bedroom would go Kevin, but our Bogie couldn't possibly part with her "office" bursting with absolute TAT. So naturally, the owner of the house is forced to sleep in his own front room.
Brogans office was the dining room [emoji4]

I've noticed there's a lot more people now commenting on most threads I'm following not agreeing with what people are posting and it's turning into debates/arguments on the threads. Very annoying. As others have said if you don't like something scroll on. There aren't exactly going to be all nice things written on a gossip thread.
100%. Also, it's mostly users who hardly ever posted on here coming out of nowhere. I mean, if you don't like our discussions, just keep on not commenting or stop following the thread? Just sayin. [emoji2368]
Old me would've replied to every comment explaining how it's not about her weight, etc. But not anymore.
I love our community here and honestly, this is my fave thread of all time, just not the debbie downers that come out of the bushes saying we call her fat. [emoji849]

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well now I feel terrible about the teeth comment. I didn’t mean to make any of you bad about your own teeth ☹ I’m sorry.

100%. Also, it's mostly users who hardly ever posted on here coming out of nowhere. I mean, if you don't like our discussions, just keep on not commenting or stop following the thread? Just sayin. [emoji2368]
Old me would've replied to every comment explaining how it's not about her weight, etc. But not anymore.
I love our community here and honestly, this is my fave thread of all time, just not the debbie downers that come out of the bushes saying we call her fat. [emoji849]
I honestly never comment on her weight, from day one I've just wanted her to get some braces and a hair transplant!

• Haha
Surely it’s a three bed?

I’m sure she said he had his own bedroom.
See I thought this too. I remember her moving vlogs from when she moved in and gave us a little tour. She said she wouldn’t show us Benjis dads room as it was private.

Unless I am remembering wrongly.

Reactions: 5
If brogan put out some interesting content people wouldn’t care what she looked like 🙃
That’s the real tea!

Well now I feel terrible about the teeth comment. I didn’t mean to make any of you bad about your own teeth ☹ I’m sorry.
Don’t even worry about it my lovely! I don’t mind, you didn’t make me feel bad it’s just something I don’t comment on when it comes to influencers because I’m guilty of having terrible strereotupical British nashers! xxx

Can Whoever makes the new thread please put a big message on the first post: please don’t tell people what to post, if you don’t like something please scroll by

• Heart
I hope I'm not butting in but personally I find that once you dislike someone, everything about them annoys you. I doubt most of us are here and stopped watching her because we dislike her weight, hair or teeth, it's more that she's lazy and a massive beg.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.