Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HitchhikingGhost

VIP Member
'Accomodation'

'cashed' as opposed to cached when she talks about incognito mode

'allowence'

'tell your bank *your* going away'

'sunscream'

🙄🙄 How do brands seriously work with her

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Cupcake12

VIP Member
Going to treat her nanny... To what? More shit from home bargains or freebies she doesn't like???????? She needs calling out on this shit she was talking about that other 5k they did for weeks!!! But no word of this or raising any money...

disneys

VIP Member
She’s soooo pretentious. Who says “Love Island isn’t something I want to consume right now”... seriously?! 😂

• Haha

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
Every time that smug little cow takes herself off to primark and b&m to get a ‘few bits’ it’s funded by her viewers.

Every time she wastes money on an expensive bag, ill-fitting gilet or hair styling tool, it’s funded by her viewers.

Her lifestyle is funded by us. And she can’t eben be bothered to get her act together and do some basic spell checks? Nah mate.

Sorry for all my posts this morning guys, I’m just so mad.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Beckyt93

Anyone remember when she was droning on about the loreal infallible foundation and she said inflammable 😂😂 it still cracks me up
It’s mad how she honestly thinks shes absolutely gorgeous, will someone please break it to her that she doesnt look cute she looks crazy!!

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
True dat! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
I thought she wasn't doing anything 'just for the gram' anymore? So you're telling me she holds rice krispie cakes over her bed daily, but this time she just caught it on camera?

I do think that considering a lot of the justification on this thread is that you’re making “constructive criticism” a lot of the comments have gone past that to just plain nasty - particularly the ones about her appearance - as pointed out by Ella2120
I don't think we've ever said they're constructive criticism...

Look, if you don't like it; ignore it. I don't personally like to comment on her appearance, but I'm not going to tell others they can't. Just scroll past. You're not above us or on some moral highground for saying this. You still have an account here, you still post and gossip. You're no better than the rest of us, Stan

Reactions: 13

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
Just think of the vlog meltdowns when she’s back. Surely she’ll eat like an absolute walrus and pack on some more weight while she’s over there. All those yummy mickey snacks, straight in her tum tum

The fans??!! 🙄 I was slightly annoyed earlier when I came home from my 10 hour shift of which I do 6 days a week to start my Brogie style list to see her gifted yet another trip and being oh so smug about it but this, it’s tipped me over the edge! I’m fuming! She’s so up herself and smug.
( btw hi. First time poster long term lurker)
That comment was me mate!

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
I’m so glad we’ll need a new thread soon because I’ve had an idea for a title since page 2 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
Think the reason she doesn’t do much in the day is that she’s constantly monitoring her reply’s on her social media and YouTube. She’s quicker at deleting than a rat up a drainpipe. This must be what most of her day consists of. Staring at the screen with her finger hovering over the delete button

• Haha

Cupcake12

VIP Member
Hello to so many new members!!!! That warthog has pushed many of you from lurkers to commenters! Welcome!!!!!

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
I love watching her. It makes me feel so good about my own life [emoji4]

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk

• Haha
I hope I'm not butting in but personally I find that once you dislike someone, everything about them annoys you. I doubt most of us are here and stopped watching her because we dislike her weight, hair or teeth, it's more that she's lazy and a massive beg.