Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, YOUR HAIR IS NOT THICK. I snap hairbands daily, I go for a haircut and i leave looking like a sheep has been sheered. You have curly hair that is all.
Fellow thick haired being 🙋‍♀️ As I say if it doesn’t take you less than an hour to dry and straighten your hair or resemble Monica from friends when a drop of rain falls on you, you ain’t got thick hair!

Reactions: 5
Fellow thick haired being [emoji2320] As I say if it doesn’t take you less than an hour to dry and straighten your hair or resemble Monica from friends when a drop of rain falls on you, you ain’t got thick hair!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She thinks she is hot tit and perfect. I would love for someone to send her this site and she can see what people really think of her.

Oh teehee I didn’t realise benji was taking a picture of me playing DINO DUMP for the fifty millionth Time. So candid xoxoxox
Piss off brogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh guys! I didn’t get any notifications of new posts and I’ve been bored stiffless on my commute to and from work!

I’m not surprised she went to Hugh in that outfit! It’s not like she has the most perfect dress of all time from Next is it...? Then again this is the girl that wore a hideous blue dress, red lip and sparkly eats in the middle of the day in sweaty Florida! She actually has no idea how to dress for the occasion 😂

Reactions: 6
Hands up if you think Brogan took her camera and ended up mainly filming herself rather than Hugh?

Either that or she watched the entire gig through her camera/phone screen. I'm looking forward to the vlog where we hardly see anything 😂

Reactions: 4
She probably won’t vlog any of the show. She’ll leave the camera so she can have some “down time and really immerse herself so she can fully appreciate the show”

We will get a play by play when she’s sitting back at her desk with a towel on her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In complete fairness, I have similar (actually a bit bigger) hair to brogans and I grew up with everyone telling me it was so thick, it’s only been the last year or so (I’m in my late 20s) that I realised it’s very fine there’s just a lot of it. So POSSIBLY brogan is the same

Need to go and have a shower, feel so dirty for defending the crap she says about her hair 🙈

I love watching her. It makes me feel so good about my own life [emoji4]

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just watched Alice Thorp’s Q&A video where she discusses how much she gets for brand deals and she has slightly less subscribers than Brogan and she gets paid £4,000 per brand deal, or so she says. So if Brogan is struggling to save for a deposit on £8000 a month (potentially) then she’s a worse spender than we thought...

She’s never addressed it, I think if she did know about it then she would have.
She’s alluded to knowing about GG, so I assume she’d know about this

Reactions: 3
Her friend needs to lay off the lippy!
And the eyebrow pencil!! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

@Louby_Lou, same, girl!! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Oh dear, I just googled piccies for Brogan Tate and lots of unflattering ones we post here pop up, including this one I posted a while back of Brogie in 5 years time! If she googles herself, she'll have a major meltdown!!! [emoji32][emoji32][emoji33][emoji33]

@Highlandcow, so true!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.