Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh duck off you absolute twit. Such a pretentious person, not worthy of any of this

Reactions: 15
I replied to her question thing on Instagram asking why she thinks anyone gives a tit but I couldn’t screenshot it quick enough. I will probably have been blocked but at least she will see it.

Reactions: 11
So she’s off to California!!!

Bloody attractions tickets direct as well
I would NEVER have guessed 🙄. Cant wait for more insufferable content. I really cant wait to see what's in her suitcase for the 94th time this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
#brojicali [emoji1785][emoji1785][emoji2961][emoji2961]
With ATD again, dafuq!!!! Why are they such idiots. These freebies are the only reason Banjo is still with her.

Reactions: 10
#brojicali duck ME WHY DO YOU NEED A HASHTAG, NORMAL PEOPLE DO NOT DO THIS......

Reactions: 6
#brojicali [emoji1785][emoji1785][emoji2961][emoji2961]
With ATD again, dafuq!!!! Why are they such idiots. These freebies are the only reason Banjo is still with her.

Right guys best pics for #brojicali starts now!

Reactions: 5
"When we arrive in LA, we're heading straight to Disney's Grand Californian Hotel where we're staying for two nights (the dream!). Disney is kindly accommodating us here to show you the major perks of staying on site" IM SO bleeping DONE. THE ENTIRE TRIP IS PAYED FOR I AM FUMING.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
This is mad me so bloody angry 😡😡😡 how is she entitled to a free holiday like this!! Can't watch her now so undeserving

Reactions: 5
im so angry i just read her blog post about it because i cant sit and listen to her voice any longer.

shes basically doing the same trip i did when i was 18. warner brothers studio tour, disneyland, universal.
she gets it all entirely gifted.
SHE IS A tit TRAVEL VLOGGER
i feel like writing to ATD im so angry

Reactions: 10
We went to Cali in January and we managed to afford 2 days at Disney. We scrimped and saved and had to put a lot on credit cards which we will be paying off for months to come. I am so beyond angry that this idiot is going for next to free, absolutley fuming

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.