Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg1912

VIP Member
Her friend needs to lay off the lippy!
And the eyebrow pencil!! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

@Louby_Lou, same, girl!! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Oh dear, I just googled piccies for Brogan Tate and lots of unflattering ones we post here pop up, including this one I posted a while back of Brogie in 5 years time! If she googles herself, she'll have a major meltdown!!! [emoji32][emoji32][emoji33][emoji33]

@Highlandcow, so true!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

louj

So decided to watch her latest vlog, ergh, what a bore. Her basically sitting in front of the camera telling us what she is doing (making a BIG thing about how much work it takes to edit her vlogs). She spent more of the vlog sitting in her room talking waffle than she did showing us her taking part in the race for life. That vlog would have been the perfect opportunity to showcase it, all we saw was her stood in front of her mirror in her outrageous leggings saying she was about to do the run, then a shot of them in the car afterwards all red faced. She could have filmed the beginning of the race, highlighting the amazing atmosphere there, maybe even asking some people to share their stories/reasons why they were doing it (I'm sure there would have been a few people happy to do that), shots of the route, the scenery, the many inspirational messages from other runners etc. but no, we just got the privilege of learning all about how much washing she did, that she had washing up to do and that you can scan and shop in her local Sainsburys!

Sigh.........rant over.

Reactions: 15

Elsass

Chatty Member
It’s terrible that people are donating money thinking it’s for cancer research and Brogan is using it to “treat her nanny”- no you should absolutely be treating your nanny with your own money it’s indefensible to take money from a charity for that.

BroGooGoo

I have liked so many of you guys' comments recently.... I can FEEL the cynical sarcasm in nearly all of them and It makes me so happy to see people with the same feelings of discontent with this stupid brat we love to hate 😂

But what gets me the most from her isn't the weight thing.... I work horrendous shifts for my job, my body clock is destroyed... I try to fit in time with everything else in my life and give it all I can at the gym too... I will NEVER like a person who half asses everything in their life and claim to be so hard done by... Them God damn 'to do' lists... The complaining of 'hard work'... The AUDACITY to complain publicly about how your so badly treated by things you apparently can't control... Brogan you have no idea what the world is like and believe me, you won't survive it... You sicken me

(quite a dark post sorry 😂)

• Haha

Thecolourrainbow

Brogie at the end of 2015 compared to now. She's let herself go so much in just 3 and a bit years, it's really sad!!

• Wow

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
It is bad enough that she's using her Nanny as part of her AD, but even worse that she's clearly known about this for a while, yet hasn't tried to use her platform whatsoever to get some sponsorship, further demonstrating that really she doesn't give a fuck about the charity... all she wanted was the "AD fee" so she can flip flop her filthy trotters down to home bargains and get her grubby mitts on some absolute TAT, as per se

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
Trolling is repeated intimidation of a person via social media. This is just a space to have a bit of bitch about hypocritical YouTubers.

Me pointing out that Brogan eats a lot of shit and makes vlogs about her hair brush collection ain't gonna have the police knocking at my door 😂 I mean where is the lie?

• Haha

Crouchay93

I want to submit a freedom of information request to Tesco and find out how much this money grabber made from this.

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
Yes, she is definitely lonely. And that is really awful. But based purely on the impression I have of her based on her content... she really doesn’t seem like a nice person. I don’t watch her and think ‘brogan would be a great friend’. Of course I could be wrong, but she strikes me as very self-absorbed, and quite bitter. The kind of person who would happily put out someone else’s fire to make hers burn brighter. Again, I find her very similar to Gabbie Lindley.

TheRealCarolDanvers

So she’s off to California on an all-expensed beg-fest whilst the rest of us with full-time jobs have to spend months saving for these once-in-a-lifetime holidays, whilst still washing our dishes, picking up parcels and paying rent.

F*** her, and f*** ATD.

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
You know, I've been having a little think about our Brogey. I think her issues in accepting criticism/the obsessive comment filtering is rooted in her low intelligence. I am NOT trying to say anyone who doesn't pursue further/higher education isn't intelligent, but in Brogan's case I think this is where a lot of her issues lie. She didn't go to uni and from what I remember, didn't thrive in college (no doubt because of her rotten attitude, falling out with tutors and so on). It strikes me that the reason her engagement is so poor may be because she simply doesn't have the skills to justify her own actions and behaviour when she is critiqued by her audience. She's just... not a very intelligent person. I imagine she's quite sensitive about that.

Paddington_Bear

Ha ha only Brogan would do a fucking #Ad for a Charity Race.
Jeeeeez, all time low.

Is it just me, or does anyone else really struggle to read her post? The way she writes and puts sentences together never makes sense.

• Haha

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Brogan if you're reading I have a video request:
OMG TRYING NOT TO SPEND ANY MONEY 24HR CHALLENGE

Her spending is so out of control. I've got a family and I spend waaaaay less than she does in a week. Perhaps a more realistic challenge for Brogie would to behave like a normal adult and write a meal plan before going to the supermarket, then write a list for the shop based on the weeks meal plan. Hey presto! You only have to go to Tesco once a week! 😱 It's a revelation!

Oh sorry, her schedule is so busy she couldn't possibly meal plan! BUT I THOUGHT SHE LOVED PLANNING AND LISTS AND LITTLE FUCKING STICKERS

• Haha

xily

Chatty Member
One of her Insta stories said something about a 'new hashtag'. That really bothers me, the arrogance of her creating her own hashtags and thinking the rest of the world is invested enough to use them.
Ugh, I bet it's a West Coast trip including Disney. All these freebies make me sick, she is so lucky. It's the only reason Benji is hanging on in there,
I lowkey hope someone posts under her hashtag like they did with #Brojiflorida then it'll be worth it :ROFLMAO:😆

• Haha

Lovethedramaaa

Is anyone else here on the Demi Donnely thread and seen that a few weeks ago that she made a fake account to trash other YouTubers - including our Brogie?

• Wow
Reactions: 14

disneys

VIP Member
There is so pretentious and self-important about trip announcements. You're assuming that people care about the fact that you're going on holiday? These people need a reality check.

I hope her 'amazing trip announcement' is to Yemen... or Wales. But I think we all know its going to be LA/Disneyland California.

• Haha

Meg1912

VIP Member
We don't fat shame Brogie. We do make fun of her for lack of taste and picking the most unflattering outfits with vagina invader bottoms. She's obsessed with mentioning the sizes she gets and how she has to size up bla bla bla, which I'm 100% against. Sizes vary according to brands and it's just a number! What matters is getting a size that actually fits and you feel comfortable in. Unlike Brogie who tried on a denim jacket, could barely move her arms and said it fit perfectly! I mean...
Who hasn't put on weight at some point? Whether stress related, indulging, going on holiday, etc. We all do! And that's fine! I've put on weight and most of my clothes are pretty tight, so I did buy a couple things, but I'm working towards being healthier, so I can fit into my clothes! Which is totally the opposite of what she's doing. Getting everything new, with all sorts of excuses as in her clothes shrunk in the wash. Why is she always in leggings and spirit jerseys? Because she hates how she looks and that's pretty sad for a 52 year old.
I agree with gossgal, Benj never tries to encourage her to be healthier which is very odd. But maybe he just thinks she'd have the meltdown of the century and break up. I wouldn't be surprised tbh.

• Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
Sorry but we all struggle with the dishes. Nobody enjoys doing them. But she's living in SOMEONE ELSE'S HOUSE. Not even her boyfriend's house, but his father's house. Where's her damn respect? Surely it's common decency to... I don't know... not live like a fucking pig when it's not even your home? I'm sure 'Kevin' is a cracking bloke but he's an absolute mug for putting up with her habits while living there. I'd be cracking the whip pronto.
Don’t forget the time she had a meltdown after Kevin cleared up his own kitchen with all her mess using her “minky” and he got it dirty and ruined it. Think that’s one of my all time favourite moments 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha