Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THE LAST ONE [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
I just can't help myself, it's a problem! [emoji87][emoji87][emoji1787][emoji1787] Why on earth is Brogie talking as if she gave birth to Sebbie?! She cray cray!! [emoji23][emoji23] Now if Sebbie was born in Tenerife, I wonder where he was conceived? [emoji848][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just can't help myself, it's a problem! [emoji87][emoji87][emoji1787][emoji1787] Why on earth is Brogie talking as if she gave birth to Sebbie?! She cray cray!! [emoji23][emoji23] Now if Sebbie was born in Tenerife, I wonder where he was conceived? [emoji848][emoji23]
Brogan got knocked up by a Mickey Mouse toy while at the Disney Store and tried to pass the baby off as Benji’s

Reactions: 3
Is she really dense enough to post an AD for a brand of wine she has never ever mentioned before and will never mention again - then just days later goes back to uploading "piccies" of that Asti cack she drinks. (@M&S @M&S_PR @M&S_BEGBEGBEG)

I totally get the hustle & if you get an opportunity to make a bit of money then you're going to be tempted to take it, but I'd respect her so much more if she was a bit more selective with who she worked with. It's entirely insulting to the intelligence of her audience to assume we/they can be hookwinked by these ridiculous ads.

Reactions: 8
@vodkaandcokeplz, welcome back. You were missed!! F*** being positive and shite, ain't nobody got time for that! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
You can't leave yet..... Brogan is just getting good!!!

Reactions: 3
Just watched her packing video... So many spelling errors I can't believe this is her job!

Reactions: 1
I'm older than Brogan and I don't have crows feet like that. I definitely think its diet.

She should look after herself better. It’s time to start begging for some eye cream and toothpaste Brogz

Here is a list of what she needs to do to get her tit together:
1/ Face and lips hydration
2/ Teeth whitening
3/ MOVE. Exercise every single day for 30 minutes at least
4/ Full style makeover from a pro
5/ Get a new personality.

There you go.

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 17
why is she never normal in photos god that smile at least brush your teeth, if that dentist of hers says her teeth are fine again then im the queen she makes no effort look at beth compared to her you never get away from brogan once you speak to her shes like grease can never get clean

i went through brogans primark videos shes bought so many clothes we never see her in makes me wonder if she buys just to film a video and takes back right after.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Anyone remember when she was droning on about the loreal infallible foundation and she said inflammable 😂😂 it still cracks me up
It’s mad how she honestly thinks shes absolutely gorgeous, will someone please break it to her that she doesnt look cute she looks crazy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She used to constantly tell us she never needed foundation as her skin was SO good 🙄

Not heard that in a while.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.