Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Birdy60

VIP Member
Not gonna jump on the fopperhollic train as I don't mind her too much! Brobitch is another story though!!! She's so desperate she literally takes ad from anyone! Tesco will benefit more from race for Life than cancer research will! I honestly can't imagine how Tesco would have said you can't raise money or ask people to donate you purely have to mention our code!!!!! No chance she's a lying fugly arse hole who's just sold what insy bit of humanity she had left!
won't try and change your mind about Fopp.....shes annoying as hell though!!! 😜

gossgal

VIP Member
Absolutely love Gemma!
i know right shes so normal and fun to watch if only brogan watches her has anyone noticed how quick brogans vlogs are geting shes better doing monthly and brogan never seems relaxed - why cant she get stuff sent to her first her mums now her brothers.

skintsocks

VIP Member
I've got invisalign at the mo and theres no way she has the self discipline to wear the retainers 22 hours a day 😂. I assume she eats every half an hour
Hmm, I didn't think that one through then. They can't even feel right though, surely. I have one slightly wonky tooth and it drives me insane.

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
Also her tutor at college who does that :oops: it annoys me how she constantly has to have someone around just to pat her on the head she is becoming unhealthy crazy over beth
What! Half of these failings-out are news to me! What happened with her tutor??

xily

Chatty Member
She should look after herself better. It’s time to start begging for some eye cream and toothpaste Brogz

laurax14

You'd be right to assume that the spare bedroom would go Kevin, but our Bogie couldn't possibly part with her "office" bursting with absolute TAT. So naturally, the owner of the house is forced to sleep in his own front room.
Brogans office was the dining room [emoji4]