Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It annoys me that whenever she mentions doing a race or using the treadmill she makes out that she ran. She has slipped up a couple of times and mentioned that she actually walks, but continues to say "I ran 5k, I did my first 5k run, etc" No Brogan, you walked.
I see she took 39 mins to do 5k. I did a 5k once, walked most of it (because I didn't train enough beforehand) and did it in 40 mins........I'm not saying that you have to run the whole thing but this does give you an idea of her fitness levels, even though she goes to the gym and lurves her Fitbit!

Reactions: 8
Ughh she's so self entitled. Most of us struggle to pay bills and get weekend away not her. She wants she gets!! But she still can't donate to a charity 😠😠😠

Reactions: 6
Brogie at the end of 2015 compared to now. She's let herself go so much in just 3 and a bit years, it's really sad!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Noooo please don’t let Brogie go to California while we are there...I’ve waited so long for this trip, done all the research, paid for it etc. To have her there having done f* all and pretending she’s an expert makes me so mad!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Omg I'm blocked! I commented about ad transparency and now I'm gone! Pathetic little tit! Wonder how many people she blocks a day!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
@Birdy60, your wish is my command! [emoji23]
Actual footage of Brogie preparing for today (1st and 2nd giffie) and Brogie during Race for Life (3rd giffie).
Lastly, Prince Louis absolutely gobsmacked at flying Brogie!!

And Brogie trying to get to Her Majesty. Yikes! [emoji51][emoji51]
You have a talent @Meg1912 Brogan would appreciate this if she wasn't so thick,!!!! 😂😂

Noooo please don’t let Brogie go to California while we are there...I’ve waited so long for this trip, done all the research, paid for it etc. To have her there having done f* all and pretending she’s an expert makes me so mad!
I'm so happy it's not Florida in August.....sorry @Keyholder but if I saw that excuse of a woman in Magic Kingdom I would have to try and trip her up so she at least would have some decent content for her tit show vlog!!! Worst nightmare is sitting near her and Benji on the plane....🤣🤣

Brogie at the end of 2015 compared to now. She's let herself go so much in just 3 and a bit years, it's really sad!!View attachment 23123
OMG that's the worst before and after I have ever seen! Benji stop feeding her please,!! I'm choking at this....

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve been lurking for quite a while and had to make an account just to post that I’ve been blocked. I asked her to clarify that she’s using money she’s been given by a charity to treat her nan, as opposed to using her own money, and within literally a minute I was gone.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So her bezzie mate Beth hasn't posted a photo with her since beginning of march!
And welcome to the blocked club randomer123 - good job I've got more than 1 acccount and can keep up with the train wreck!!!!!

Reactions: 4
She doesn't even shop at Tesco most of the time it's aldi or Sainsbury's so why would you choose her randomly to represent you?.. she infuriates me more than anyone else on the planet!

Reactions: 8
I’ve been lurking for quite a while and had to make an account just to post that I’ve been blocked. I asked her to clarify that she’s using money she’s been given by a charity to treat her nan, as opposed to using her own money, and within literally a minute I was gone.
you are welcome here....we are all gone in our own way.....but its a good way to go! grab a cuppa and enjoy the tit show x🙀 @Randomer123

She doesn't even shop at Tesco most of the time it's aldi or Sainsbury's so why would you choose her randomly to represent you?.. she infuriates me more than anyone else on the planet!
sorry @Cupcake12 its a close run thing for me with her and Fopperholic - its all food related...one can't get enough and the other wont eat enough....both annoying bints tbf....🙈🙉🙊

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.