Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone reckon that she’s not posted a vlog because she’s got herself the dog she’s been talking about getting for ages?? And then she’ll do a big reveal or something. Still think it’s such a bad idea. Would have loved her to use the lockdown period to actually do something worthwhile, build up her skills, do a vlog series or something. A dog isn’t going to solve her problems.

Reactions: 12
Anyone reckon that she’s not posted a vlog because she’s got herself the dog she’s been talking about getting for ages?? And then she’ll do a big reveal or something. Still think it’s such a bad idea. Would have loved her to use the lockdown period to actually do something worthwhile, build up her skills, do a vlog series or something. A dog isn’t going to solve her problems.
Nah I think we would have seen something on Instagram eluding to it

She’s not posting vlogs because she’s lazy and wants everyone to love them (the numbers being turned off for the last 2 weeks) have probably made her Question wtf she is doing (about time too)

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else find it suspicious how her views are so consistent and basically the same every month?
E34D5210-D539-4672-BDDB-58A5D1BF0C25.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Omg that photo of Julie! Are you sure it's not brogan??? She would have been later forties in that and the resemblance with Brogladyte bow is uncanny!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So proud of my brogie bear for speaking out against racism and using her well earned platform for good. She’s such an inspiration 🥳🏳️‍🌈👨🏻‍🚒😍🤖
Your only comments about Brogan are good ones. I thought they were sarcastic at first but now I don’t know. There’s a rave section if you want to start a thread there. I mean, you’ll be talking to yourself but at least it’ll be in the right place 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think she wants a dog so soon and so badly for the same reason she wanted to own her own home so badly: she thought it would fix things and make her happy. But she’s now still the same sad girl, but just in a poorly decorated house with a huge mortgage. Once the initial excitement is over, she’s still sad.

it will be the same with a dog. She’ll get hyped, it will make good content, she’ll be excited for a while. But that will fade and she’ll again just be a sad girl with a dog.

she needs to work on herself, address her bad habits and her lack of get up and go. that would fix things. Not material things...they’re just sticking plasters over a gunshot

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Your only comments about Brogan are good ones. I thought they were sarcastic at first but now I don’t know. There’s a rave section if you want to start a thread there. I mean, you’ll be talking to yourself but at least it’ll be in the right place 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is just a troll who is oddly obsessed with saying people drink pints of gravy....whatever kills your lockdown time I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is just a troll who is oddly obsessed with saying people drink pints of gravy....whatever kills your lockdown time I guess
Just had another look (I only skimmed the Brogan comments) and see the gravy comments now. What a random insult to troll with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow. I just watched that #66 video. Can't believe the change in her. She used to voice her opinion, she looked young, her skin looked good and she just seems more get up and go. She really does seem to have lost herself.

Reactions: 10
Her mum irks me.

she is one of those women who thinks they are middle class and very classy but all I see is a tacky Chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her mum irks me.

she is one of those women who thinks they are middle class and very classy but all I see is a tacky Chav.
Same! And she tries to be a ‘cool mum, not a regular mum’ but you can tell she’s probably a dick which is why Brogan has turned out exactly the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her mum irks me.

That's the entire vibe that I get from brogan. She thinks she is intelligent, cultured and tries to show herself in a certain way but she actually really sheltered and has no true life experience. The thinks that she thinks are glam are completely tacky. Kind of like the obsession with Jo Malone when you have a Disney bath mat.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her mum irks me.

Julie’s full on witch, she has a favourite and whilst Brogan must be difficult throwing her out and threading legal action is something else

Reactions: 9
I never saw any of the vlogs with her dad in - I guess this is him?

Anyone know what he was like?
Based on his linked in profile, yes, he was a managing director at the business Julie now owns by herself - the companies house info matches up

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.