Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea who Brogan is (popped over here out of curiosity from the Hannah Gale thread) but I am so very confused that she is ONLY 26? I was scrolling through her pics and was thinking she was more my age (35). And oh lord why is she so sunburnt all the time? Shes really freckly, getting sunburnt with pale freckly skin is so dangerous!

The more I scroll through instagram the more I am shocked at how lazy a lot of these women are. There is a national emergency, none of them have real jobs, a lot of their work will have dried up. I would have expected a lot more of their content to be about Covid (and I dont mean "all the extra self care they're having to do because their mental health is so fragile rn"). I mean actually writing about the situation and highlighting issues or people that are suffering. Or even volunteering for the NHS or something.

This crisis has just highlighted how vapid their lifestyles really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's been nearly 10 years since she started YouTube and she's barely progressed. Maybe it's time to reconsider her career as this clearly isn't working? Her channel is stale.

But then she wouldn't be able to sit on her arse all day "doing admin" and pretending to be productive...

Reactions: 18
The thing is though, numbers should be nice but why wouldn't you set a goal that makes you proud? To make something that you can be proud of rather than reach a number by doing what some 'consultant' tells you to?

My most acknowledged projects have sometimes been the ones I am least proud of personally. But the praise is more genuine when you feel you've done an awesome job. I don't understand her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s hired a consultant to help give her YouTube ideas? I’m sorry but if you need someone to basically tell you what to do and how to do you’re job you’re in the wrong job

Reactions: 23
She’s obsessed with the 100k because YouTube award you with 100k keepsake trophy type. She will see it as a status thing.

Lucy wood and jade billington both have reached the goal and been on the vlogging scene less time than Brogan

Brogan hasn’t been awarded anything since 2016.

She gets the award for being an hole on tattle though.
YouTube have stopped automatically giving the plaques to anyone who reaches 100K they are more selective about it now. So just because you reach 100K doesn’t even mean you get the plaque anymore 😂😂

““Creator Awards are given at YouTube's sole discretion and we only recognize creators that have played by the rules. Each channel is reviewed before an award is issued to keep the playing field fair. That means rewarding creators that keep their accounts in good standing without copyright strikes, community guideline violations, or artificially increased subscriber counts, among other criteria.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I dont understand how she acts so entitled and know-it-all about everything! You just cant tell her anything, her responses to people giving her ideas or a different opinion shows she just thinks shes always in the right.
Brogan, you are no better than anyone else!
She sticks her nose up and brags that she didnt go to university. Ok we get it, but kinda feel like shes salty about it! She has gone from job to job, complaining and complaining if shes told to do something. Shes put on garden leave and brags about it. She fell out with her tutor at college. She doesn't seem to have any lasting friendships or seem to work well with others, which shows she doesn't compromise and cant take orders or criticism. She might think shes a girl boss but shes rude in a lot of replies to her viewers and eventually they will get fed up and stop watching. She acts like she is well educated and knows everything but she really doesn't. She has little social skills or life skills.

Reactions: 19
If I had been doing YouTube for nearly 10 years and only had just hit 75k subs I’d be well miffed and would have worked out a king time a go that something is Obviously not working,
Also considering the that she vlogs Disney a lot I’m surprised she’s not higher than that,

but yet she obviously makes a good living out of it and gets lots of free stuff so who am I too knock it!

Reactions: 9
Imagine sitting at home tryna watch telly or read a book and having to listen to someone slamming on their keyboard 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I had been doing YouTube for nearly 10 years and only had just hit 75k subs I’d be well miffed and would have worked out a king time a go that something is Obviously not working,
Also considering the that she vlogs Disney a lot I’m surprised she’s not higher than that,

but yet she obviously makes a good living out of it and gets lots of free stuff so who am I too knock it!
She does get free stuff and appears to be doing well off it, but let's be honest her mum bails her out if she needs it. What is apparent though is that she is clearly unhappy. I do feel sorry for her at timesshe not yet 30 and she looks closer to 40, she seems really puffy (those wrists and bracelets) and I wonder whether she is unwell due to her weight/diet. She has no obvious true friendships and surrounds herself with other fake bloggers, she doesn't appear to have any proper hobbies and insee no real spark between her and Benji anymore. God how depressing.

Reactions: 11
That has to be the most depressing video I’ve ever watched, 5 mins in and I couldn’t cope any more

• Haha
I dont understand how she acts so entitled and know-it-all about everything! You just cant tell her anything, her responses to people giving her ideas or a different opinion shows she just thinks shes always in the right.
Brogan, you are no better than anyone else!
She sticks her nose up and brags that she didnt go to university. Ok we get it, but kinda feel like shes salty about it! She has gone from job to job, complaining and complaining if shes told to do something. Shes put on garden leave and brags about it. She fell out with her tutor at college. She doesn't seem to have any lasting friendships or seem to work well with others, which shows she doesn't compromise and cant take orders or criticism. She might think shes a girl boss but shes rude in a lot of replies to her viewers and eventually they will get fed up and stop watching. She acts like she is well educated and knows everything but she really doesn't. She has little social skills or life skills.

I got this vibe from her this week in the new vlog when she was talking about the puzzle frames.

When she did an IG story about them a couple months back she made a sly dig at people who were asking, as if they were stupid to ask. She was saying things like ‘erm I don’t get why I have so many questions on this, it’s really nothing special that we do but I guess if you wanna know I’ll show you’ - she did exactly the same this week by laughing with Benji saying ‘people will be SO disappointed when they see how simple it is to frame them’ and then cackled.

She’s horrible. She has no desire to help or support anyone else. She would gladly watch someone struggle and fail rather than step in and help them, she’s the sort of person who at work would throw anyone under the bus to get ahead.

Reactions: 34
I got this vibe from her this week in the new vlog when she was talking about the puzzle frames.

When she did an IG story about them a couple months back she made a sly dig at people who were asking, as if they were stupid to ask. She was saying things like ‘erm I don’t get why I have so many questions on this, it’s really nothing special that we do but I guess if you wanna know I’ll show you’ - she did exactly the same this week by laughing with Benji saying ‘people will be SO disappointed when they see how simple it is to frame them’ and then cackled.

She’s horrible. She has no desire to help or support anyone else. She would gladly watch someone struggle and fail rather than step in and help them, she’s the sort of person who at work would throw anyone under the bus to get ahead.
Lol and then she wasn't even actually doing it and had to ask Benji what to do?!

• Haha
Lol and then she wasn't even actually doing it and had to ask Benji what to do?!
YUP and he took the piss out of her cos she couldn’t even do it properly. She’s ridiculous.

Stupid people who don't know better are Brogan's core audience (I mean she's queen of the uneducated) so I feel like she shouldn't be talking down to them. They're her people. That's it love. That's your audience 😂

• Haha
Stupid people who don't know better are Brogan's core audience (I mean she's queen of the uneducated) so I feel like she shouldn't be talking down to them. They're her people. That's it love. That's your audience 😂
like shes any better she cant even say basic words like wall she comes out with wool and has the cheek to mock her viewers who ask simple questions utterly rude an vile an im glad shes depressed in that vlog i wish that jigsaw smashed in to bits for a meltdown

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She doesn’t deserve to be successful on YouTube. She’s a lazy selfish whinging numpty.

Reactions: 12
I think she’s taking the idea of hitting 100k by her 10th year from miss budget beauty, she shared her Chanel not that long ago, she still works part time and does take less paid jobs but brogan shouldn’t be looking up to her, there are so many you tubers who simply produce content consistently, actually engage with there followers and don’t constantly delete the negative comments, this is half her problem.

Reactions: 6
I notice her likes / dislikes are off... so obvious she’s hiding the clear dislike from her videos - it can’t all be from here as there’s not all that many of us watching etc

Reactions: 9
Benji quickly glancing over at Brogan's animal crossing game - 'oh for duck sake, not that tit again'

Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 23.45.05.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.