Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty certain Brogan is only wanting to go because it will 100% get views and she can use the brag “I was at WDW when it happened!”.
No matter what, people will tune in because they will wanna see what its like.

When the hurricane hit Disney and they closed the park, i was watching videos for days from people who work there / where staying in resorts to see what it was like during the Hurricane!

She is thinking of the views completely. Her loss if its a tit time

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Pretty certain Brogan is only wanting to go because it will 100% get views and she can use the brag “I was at WDW when it happened!”.

When the hurricane hit Disney and they closed the park, i was watching videos for days from people who work there / where staying in resorts to see what it was like during the Hurricane!

I was there when Hurricane Matthew hit! Wasn't all fun and games, was a complete tit show, and no one knew what was happening. Thankfully it wasn't as bad as predicted, and it all turned out fine in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I just don’t know how well it would actually go view wise. Disney are opening in July and she is going on October so will be the end of October by the time she has content out. Will anyone still be interested in watching the same thing again when others have got in there first and posted?

Reactions: 6

Exactly

Also

Can she not just try and learn a “normal” song on the piano?! WHY THE duck DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE DISNEY?!

Reactions: 15
Guys I am not trying to offend anyone here, but some things are a bit insensitive to those who do have trips and have also spent months planning things that will now be cancelled, I know some may think it’s karma for brogie etc. But from someone who is also upset after having spent a year planning stuff for a Disney trip it is a bit upsetting to read people taking the piss out of it.
I’m not trying to be insensitive to people. I myself was supposed to be going in Just over 3 weeks, I have now had to re book for May. I am saying this about brogsn because she seems determined not to re book. She won’t do without a Disney holiday this year. She went out and bought toothbrushes during lockdown etc for this trip. She has shown nothing but selfishness

I’ve been having a Brogan break, but caught up on her stories today. I thought she was a grade four at piano?!? I’ve just seen her hitting a few keys. Have I missed an explanation on this?!?
Also the woman is 26 years old why does she continue to take photos of her sunbathing and then complain she is burnt!! So annoying!!

Also does anyone know how (if) I can change my username? I am no longer only reading 😂 I wasn’t quite sure what I was doing when I set up my account! Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry you feel that way, brogie has not been planning this for a year (or else she would have made an announcement before March) she also has been very recently, she also doesn’t maximise Disney and is continuing to be ignorant about what it’ll actually be like, if she goes, I hope she doesn’t vlog it because it’s going to be horrible to watch
It's not as if its her first time either I do feel sorry for the first timers going though it is like a dream holiday but i would only go their once

Reactions: 5
Just looking at Benji’s Instagram account. I can’t help but feel it’s not really him who has control of that account. Anyone else think Brogan is behind that account too?

Reactions: 7

Yeah she quite literally has shown through lockdown that she cannot come up with any content. Disney is quite literally her only hope of content just now.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been having a Brogan break, but caught up on her stories today. I thought she was a grade four at piano?!? I’ve just seen her hitting a few keys. Have I missed an explanation on this?!?
Also the woman is 26 years old why does she continue to take photos of her sunbathing and then complain she is burnt!! So annoying!!

Also does anyone know how (if) I can change my username? I am no longer only reading 😂 I wasn’t quite sure what I was doing when I set up my account! Thank you!
I noticed this too, I don't buy the grade 4 thing, I bet she learned 1 piece that's a grade 4 and said that's what she is. She mentioned "re learning" to read music, you don't re learn it it's like learning to read normally!

Reactions: 11
I noticed this too, I don't buy the grade 4 thing, I bet she learned 1 piece that's a grade 4 and said that's what she is. She mentioned "re learning" to read music, you don't re learn it it's like learning to read normally!
Well in her Animal Crossing house she has a certificate above the piano to represent her grades so Brogey would beg to differ 😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So I thought the piano was something to do offline, for her, and yet it took all of 5 mins for it to be plastered everywhere? Yup ok.....
I think the reason Ben makes all of her meals, not only because she’s lazy, but she is like a child that can’t be trusted with food. He has to make the meals because then he can monitor what she eats, really sad but true it seems. I’m still on the fence with this guy, he’s a nice guy, but he lets her talk to him like tit and he takes photos of her babying her teddy bear. I dunno guys!

Reactions: 22
Anyone seen had jade Billingtons insta stories? I am 100% sure that Brogans been telling influencers how upset she is over the 'online bullying'
I had a holiday - trip of a lifetime for my 30th to Florida this year. As soon as this hit I knew it would be over. I'm gutted but realistic. Brogans behaviour has been so annoying the last couple of months and her refusal to acknowledge covid is really everyone is probably full of glee that her holidays ruined. Sounds harsh but she's been incredibly selfish.

She has admitted that she has the flexibility to reschedule the trip. Many people don't and I sympathise with those who will either lose a lot of money or go and don't have the full Disney experience.

I'm not a Disney fan but have a city break booked in Krakow for November. I booked the hotel the other day on a let's be hopeful basis but will cancel closer to the time if I can't travel or don't feel comfortable doing so. I think she needs to face up to the reality that Disney won't be the same if they go instead of burying her head in the sand.

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen had jade Billingtons insta stories? I am 100% sure that Brogans been telling influencers how upset she is over the 'online bullying'
I had a holiday - trip of a lifetime for my 30th to Florida this year. As soon as this hit I knew it would be over. I'm gutted but realistic. Brogans behaviour has been so annoying the last couple of months and her refusal to acknowledge covid is really everyone is probably full of glee that her holidays ruined. Sounds harsh but she's been incredibly selfish.
Yes! If there is anything Brogan is good at, it’s playing the victim. She could never admit she is wrong or has made a mistake. Nobody is perfect but everyone should be able to hold their hands up and say I messed up and learn and move on. Brogan hides away from everything so is never going to grow and develop. She could have done so much recently but the easy option is to play victim, feel sorry for herself and hide away like a stroppy teenager

Reactions: 10
So true, she might not have a piano grade 4 but she’s a grade A at playing the victim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I agree with Jade, people should be nice to each other and trolling shouldn’t happen. Except the “hate comments” and “trolling” she talks about is usually things like constructive criticism or pulling an influencers up on lies/hidden ads. If Brogan etc didn’t delete/block/set followers on people/play victim at any tiny comment a lot of us would have no reason to come here and discuss them!

(I could be wrong and Jade may actually be talking about actual nasty hate comments. Though in that case doing a story about it just feeds the trolls)

Reactions: 9
So brogan’s friends joe (I assume he’s still with his partner) have cancelled there Disney trip for September.... see what she ends up doing

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.