Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not about corona, it’s about black lives matter protests in the US, what is happening over there is sickening - inlfuencers need to show their real support to those who are out there fighting peacefully for the system. It’s Brogan tho so she probably doesn’t even care!
I think the operative word in that comment is their REAL support and I agree but to be fair I don’t believe that 100% of the support is for the real reasons... just another excuse for them to jump on a bandwagon - which is a shame but society these says is messed up!
Ps I agree it’s sickening, it’s absolutely appalling

Reactions: 3
I think the operative word in that comment is their REAL support and I agree but to be fair I don’t believe that 100% of the support is for the real reasons... just another excuse for them to jump on a bandwagon - which is a shame but society these says is messed up!
Ps I agree it’s sickening, it’s absolutely appalling
That’s the thing, a retweet does nothing. It’s her and other influencers taking one second to be relevant. They should be talking about it, posting stories after stories, posts about it as much as possible to show people what is going on, show people we are all supporters of each other, actively seeking POC to educate her and her followers on her platform.

They’re all too scared to go off brand, it’s making me dislike her and others even more!

Pretending that the whole world is Ben, Disney and Animal Crossing. People are dying from a virus and police brutality but don’t worry, brogans doing really well in Animal Crossing everyone!

Reactions: 12
That’s the thing, a retweet does nothing. It’s her and other influencers taking one second to be relevant. They should be talking about it, posting stories after stories, posts about it as much as possible to show people what is going on, show people we are all supporters of each other, actively seeking POC to educate her and her followers on her platform.

They’re all too scared to go off brand, it’s making me dislike her and others even more!

Pretending that the whole world is Ben, Disney and Animal Crossing. People are dying from a virus and police brutality but don’t worry, brogans doing really well in Animal Crossing everyone!
I absolutely agree!
They should use their platforms for good, to educate others and to learn from others... not just to peddle always and Daniel Wellington watches.
There’s a real world out here and it’s tit!

Reactions: 6
So im sat mindlessly watching YouTube and Bunny (Grav3yard Girl) has just said shes been on youtube 10 years this got me thinking about how many subs she has, she has 8.3 million subs!!!!! Also i was lucky enough to meet her in Epcot and as actually THE NICEST person ive met! This is probably why shes on so many subs/watches because shes likeable and relatable. Unlike some 🙄

She works hard for her channel, even when it was slowing down she still worked and tried other things to figure out what to do, she didn't just hide away like a spoilt brat.

Had to get that off my chest

Reactions: 10
Convenient that Brogans now written a long story about #blacklivesmatter.. but she hasn’t read tattle in 4 years 🙃😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I was coming here to post the same thing! She doesn’t read here...yeah, right.
It’s the timing that makes me laugh, within an hour of every criticism on here she’s posting things relating to that exact subject 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she spent three days (two after travel) on Majorca and wrote a guide LOL

She did not see the real Palma, did not try Spanish food, see the real Majorca etc. I live on Gran Canaria three or four months of the year and also spent a lot of time on Majorca, I found her video offensive to Spanish people and culture.

Reactions: 5
Hi Brogan, still think your a waste of space if you have to come on here to write something about BLM.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
“I’ve been trying to educate myself for years”

Okay so why have we never seen you mention this before? It would mean a lot more right now to a lot of people to admit that you’ve not been speaking out because you didn’t realise it was your fight to fight but you now realise that it is.

Brogan is the definition of white privilege. If it doesn’t affect her then she doesn’t need to pay attention to it and she definitely doesn’t need to speak out about it. And of course her white privilege allows her to pretend she’s been a hardworking ally all this time.

And also, she could try and do a bit more than just post about this on her insta stories that are going to disappear in 24 hours. It’s all just for show.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If she's been trying to educate herself for years then she's a tit teacher

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone else noticed that her recent insta stories about the BLM campaign is almost identical to Zoellas? Shameful

• Wow
Isn’t one of brogans best friends black? You would think she would have immediately spoken out.....

Has anyone else noticed that her recent insta stories about the BLM campaign is almost identical to Zoellas? Shameful
Just looked at Zoe’s stories as I don’t follow her, and she has haha! She just seems to have picked the ‘nicest’ looking ones and used them herself! I don’t for a minute think she’s spent ages ‘educating herself’ - just some aesthetically pleasing pictures / videos that look well on her stories / make her look as though she’s actually doing something for a change

• Angry
  • Wow
Zoes’s post was probably her “research”
So im sat mindlessly watching YouTube and Bunny (Grav3yard Girl) has just said shes been on youtube 10 years this got me thinking about how many subs she has, she has 8.3 million subs!!!!! Also i was lucky enough to meet her in Epcot and as actually THE NICEST person ive met! This is probably why shes on so many subs/watches because shes likeable and relatable. Unlike some 🙄

She works hard for her channel, even when it was slowing down she still worked and tried other things to figure out what to do, she didn't just hide away like a spoilt brat.

Had to get that off my chest
Yeah I do wonder how many people who have been on YouTube for 10 years and class it as their “job” only have 75k.. most who have been consistently active for 10 years have better growth

That post from Brogan is such a load of bollocks. Utter bollocks. Always trying to cover your back when the damage is done.

Reactions: 7
Brogan, Oh Brogan. You’ve disappointed me.

She should have just maintained her silence. You’ve been trying to educate yourself for years but it took you getting a public ass whooping by actual other influencers to shame you into jumping into action?

Don’t buy it.

She doesn’t care because it’s never affected her. She only “cares” now because she finally has a reason to use the cause to benefit her credibility.
I’m sorry but I’m fuming. I know she’s written her post to try and look like she cares but it could not be more obvious that she is using this moment to try and make herself look good or “with it”. You signed some petitions and read about why they were formed? Please.

I’m done trying with her. And unlike many I don’t think there is a flaw everywhere to find with her and I have wanted her to take on good advice as I’ve previously enjoyed her channel. This is the last straw.

This also goes the same for many of the other spineless influencers who feel like using BLM to jump on the bandwagon and pretend they are super “woke” and not spending their lives daydreaming.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.