Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elsass

Chatty Member
It annoys me only because I know she has vulnerable people following her (who comment on everything that’s how I noticed) who will genuinely be worried that she hasn’t uploaded. 30 seconds it would take for “no vlog tonight m’loves, sat under a blankie with my Pepsi maxie that benji wenji broughty brought me”

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Disneydoubts

Her mum irks me.

she is one of those women who thinks they are middle class and very classy but all I see is a tacky Chav.
That's the entire vibe that I get from brogan. She thinks she is intelligent, cultured and tries to show herself in a certain way but she actually really sheltered and has no true life experience. The thinks that she thinks are glam are completely tacky. Kind of like the obsession with Jo Malone when you have a Disney bath mat.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

whenseptemberends

Doesn't say much when her biggest fan is a 51 year old. Poor woman probably thinks she went to school with Brogan back in the day

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Regardless what happens in the next few months I can guarantee that the infamous packing cubes will be making an appearance this year

• Haha

Laur91

VIP Member
Anyone seen had jade Billingtons insta stories? I am 100% sure that Brogans been telling influencers how upset she is over the 'online bullying'
I had a holiday - trip of a lifetime for my 30th to Florida this year. As soon as this hit I knew it would be over. I'm gutted but realistic. Brogans behaviour has been so annoying the last couple of months and her refusal to acknowledge covid is really everyone is probably full of glee that her holidays ruined. Sounds harsh but she's been incredibly selfish.
So true, she might not have a piano grade 4 but she’s a grade A at playing the victim.

• Haha
  • Heart

aries10

The way Brogan has changed over the years is really really genuinely sad. She was this young woman with tons of ambition, drive, working a normal job and doing YT on the side, going out with friends, connecting with people, looking after herself. She’s a shell of her former self in terms of personality and happiness and it just seeps out of every post, vlog, tweet, whatever. We all used to be fans at one time right? And I think all we’re looking for is honesty, transparency and decency. Blocking everyone who has a different opinion or even shows concern is just unhealthy. You reap what you sow and Brogan has done this to herself.

• Heart

eyeballs

VIP Member
Brogan drama is my favourite drama.
I don’t know why, I realise this is not normal.

• Haha

Hmmmjustreading

Just watched becca’s house tour.
Some comments at brogan for sure, Glad she’s being brave and not letting her push her down. I hope she still reads here. I’m glad I discovered her.

Reactions: 29

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
disney.JPG

Interesting over on Charlotte's CLROhana group on Facebook her and Beth are saying they're in no hurry to return. It's sad that Brogan is clinging to her channel so much that she'll risk having a miserable experience for youtube views!

Justhavingalook403

I've never known someone to be so obsessed with hitting an amount of subscribers. Why does 100k matter so much?
Any other person would celebrate once they hit it, not constantly set out goals that they can't reach!!!!
She’s obsessed with the 100k because YouTube award you with 100k keepsake trophy type. She will see it as a status thing.

Lucy wood and jade billington both have reached the goal and been on the vlogging scene less time than Brogan

Brogan hasn’t been awarded anything since 2016.

She gets the award for being an arsehole on tattle though.

• Haha

Gigglywink

I said this previously... BROGAN SHOULD HAVE WOUND HER NECK IN ABOUT HER HOLIDAY. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I posted on the Disney thread but also wanted to say this here...
To be very honest I am glad we aren’t going to WDW this year. We booked LA for August and moved that back to October - worst case scenario for us is we only get to book 1 day in Disneyland park but get to explore the rest of LA so all isn’t lost for us - just have to wait and see with flights etc as possibly have to move them again...

I feel for anyone going to WDW this year... We too are going back in September 2021 and I do think it’ll be ‘fine’ then (obviously Covid will never be ‘gone’ but things will have settled by then)

Brogan needs to wake up, put her Tassimo on and smell the coffee.
She should NEVER have said she was going and rubbed it in people’s faces about booking her dining reservations and acting like nothing was happening in the world. Even if she does plan on still going, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT IT NOW YOU ABSOLUTE TOOL...

• Heart