Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
if I fell out with a friend and she had almost 30 tattle threads I’d definitely read them lol, it would be a bit of an ego stroke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Laur91

VIP Member
Using Sebbie to have a snoop, all this over an ice-cream scoop😂
I bet if you asked her though she wouldn’t regret that trip to Home Bargains one bit haha bet she gets the travel size toothpaste out every few days to just admire it and smile before putting it back.

• Haha

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
Brogan went out during lockdown to shop in home and bargains to buy TOOTHBRUSHES for her Florida trip, something you could literally pick up the night before you go if necessary or even grab from your local supermarket whilst doing the weekly shop. She is an absolute idiot and clearly it never crossed her mind that she might not be going to Disney. She is so selfish and sheltered from what’s going on in the world. Her head is in the sand and she thinks nothing will affect her. Honestly, every week during this lockdown has made me dislike her more and more. She gets worse by the day.

• Heart

cybervoodoo

honestly I'm still howling at Brogan talking about going to the tip/dump as though it was a day out, she's was almost doing a 'pack with me' talking about her switch and the snacks she was taking 😂

If it was anyone else I'd let them off considering the fact nothing is really open, but Brogan doesn't do anything regardless of whether there's a global pandemic, so I imagine she'd have been the same regardless.

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
She’s very clearly in a very dark place at the moment... she’s self obsessed and loves letting the world know what she’s up to either via Instagram or on vlogs. The fact she’s not posting or talking about herself speaks volumes. I hope she’s taking this time to reflect on why she keeps losing close friends

OliviaH

I have this nagging feeling that her announcement could be something to do with animal crossing

• Haha
  • Wow

disneys

VIP Member
I think she wants a dog so soon and so badly for the same reason she wanted to own her own home so badly: she thought it would fix things and make her happy. But she’s now still the same sad girl, but just in a poorly decorated house with a huge mortgage. Once the initial excitement is over, she’s still sad.

it will be the same with a dog. She’ll get hyped, it will make good content, she’ll be excited for a while. But that will fade and she’ll again just be a sad girl with a dog.

she needs to work on herself, address her bad habits and her lack of get up and go. that would fix things. Not material things...they’re just sticking plasters over a gunshot

• Heart

Laur91

VIP Member
Wow Becca’s home tour is SO much better than Brogans. Personal taste and actual decor aside, the way she gives the tour, talks about the house and her relationship is just so much nicer than the way Brogan did.

She explained why she said ‘me/mine’ and that she really means ‘ours’ as it’s all fair and split 50/50 etc. They’re not changing anything unnecessarily, it was just really nice to watch her wander round getting really excited.

Brogan couldn’t stop saying ‘obviously I want this another colour/Benji will need to fix this/I don’t want it like that’ the whole time. Bet she’ll watch that and feel miserable as sin.

Reactions: 27

Fluff n stuff

Chatty Member
No dining plan
No fastpasses
Limited shows
Have to reserve your place in the park so no guarantee you’ll even get in
Limited park hopping
No announcement for the water parks

why would you want to go? Their trip will be costing them probably around £4000... even with the discount. who would want to spend 4 grand on a 50% experience
I just don’t see the point. All these people planning Disney holidays because Disney’s opening, will the country open for international flights?🤷🏻‍♀️
There’s no way I’d payout for half the holiday and 100% the anxiety of being around people who have no clue how to social distance! ......On average our Florida hol costs us £10,000 ( that’s with spends) I’d rather do out my garden, get a hot tub and enjoy our country for a fraction of the price and zero stress.
We have put Florida on hold until 2022 now.
I watched The Trackers testing out masks the other day and Jen lasted 20mins and she’s used to the heat and humidity! .......So good luck with ya mask Brogan! . I personally can..not..wait to see her there, it’s going to be top meltdown viewing 😷🥵😩.......😁

• Haha

cx199

I’ve just been on her Cameo to see if that’s where she’s been spending her time, and bloody hell its awful.

She’s done one cameo that’s public, and she still managed to talk about her birthday, her planned Disney trip, and suggested they should watch more of her videos during lockdown. This girl is something else.

• Haha
  • Wow

bsw123

VIP Member
Anyone seen had jade Billingtons insta stories? I am 100% sure that Brogans been telling influencers how upset she is over the 'online bullying'
I had a holiday - trip of a lifetime for my 30th to Florida this year. As soon as this hit I knew it would be over. I'm gutted but realistic. Brogans behaviour has been so annoying the last couple of months and her refusal to acknowledge covid is really everyone is probably full of glee that her holidays ruined. Sounds harsh but she's been incredibly selfish.
Jade supported brogan’s witch hunt of Becca rose. So she can’t say shit.

• Heart
  • Wow

tea2sugars

Not even a minute into her new vlog "I wasn't sure whether to vlog or not because I'm in this weird mood"

Jesus christ can you imagine if we just all sacked off our jobs when we felt a bit crappy "sorry I can't work today because I'm in this weird mood" :rolleyes:

• Haha

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
What I do think is sad is that she does so much for Instagram/social media. Wouldn’t it be nice to just go and enjoy the sunrise with your partner and not turn it into a Cringe photoshoot (the shell pic in particular is like a child) Leave your phone and home and live in the moment a little? I mean she spends 90% of her time curled up on the sofa either on animal crossings, blocking people on social media, reading on here or watching Disney+ have a break from it. Or take one pic and post it later on saying you enjoyed some time with Benji this morning. It’s like she does everything for validation and almost to prove she does stuff so people wake up and the first thing they see on social is Brogan out at 4.30am.

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
'Should I have a lazy day?'

Every day is a lazy day mate. A better question would be, should I actually do something today? 😂 ah 20 seconds in and I'm already bored. Nope, I tried.

• Haha