Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wasn't bad looking back in the day
I know, he looks like he enjoyed a party. šŸ„³
He has photos with other girls, and on nights out.
Definitely a lifestyle change since beening with her.

Reactions: 2
WHY does she have to get her trotters in every photo! Isn't a lovely beach snap good enough, why do the feet need to make an appearance :sick:

Reactions: 5
WHY does she have to get her trotters in every photo! Isn't a lovely beach snap good enough, why do the feet need to make an appearance :sick:
It might be because her appearance has changed over the last couple of years and people that haven't been on her page for a while might be like 'is that Brogan? Surely not?' so she puts in a trotter picture just to confirm that it is her šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She copied findingroisin (previously known as disneyfind) as she woke up and watched the sunrise a couple of days ago and took pics.

Reactions: 13
Maybe controversial but I quite liked the pictures from this morning. I mean everyone has been telling her to do something and I really liked this. Itā€™s fresh and different from her other content.
This is how i know I'm just so done with her. I'm not sure there's anything she can do now to improve on my eyes or seem 'fresh' because my dislike to her is too far gone and therefore everything she does just annoys me lol. I used to be a fan but now i can't even bare to hate watch.

Reactions: 16
A78686BB-41DE-4CCB-A66D-C42F6174F80A.jpeg

she really loves reminding people benji is the ā€œlove of her lifeā€ atm doesnā€™t she šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think someone on here also said, she lives close to the beach but she's never there and that it was an idea for slightly fresher content. I don't like her at all but at least she's was out of the house for 5 mins, even though it was only for the gram

Reactions: 6
I actually think its worse to write something out of obligation when it's obviously not from the heart, but I appreciate she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. There's something contrived about suddenly posting after a backlash.

Admittedly as a white person (with no "social following" aside my friends and family) I've found it hard to articulate myself online in fear of saying the wrong thing or offending someone. One thing I do know is the George Floyd murder is barbaric and these situations must not continue to happen.

Perhaps an unpopular opinion but I also think the passive aggressive tweets from Beth are a bit pathetic, in some ways I think that's worse than having the balls to call someone out by their name. People who post passive aggressive things online often later play the victim when they're confronted. She was up her a*se a few short weeks ago...she wasn't calling her out then.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If youā€™re constantly telling people youā€™re with the love of your life then chances are you arenā€™t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She only loves him because he brings her food and drink 24/7 and he puts up with being talked to like a piece of tit.....

Reactions: 21
Iā€™m pretty sure she got the 4am sunset idea from a Disney based Instagram account called ā€˜Findingroisinā€™ which was previously ā€˜Disneyfindsā€™ she did the 4am sunset thing a couple of days ago with her family and Brogan liked her photos.

Edit- realised after I posted another user made the same connection!

Who ever mentioned her going to Zoellaā€™s page for research was bang on after her last story!!!

• Haha
I think someone on here also said, she lives close to the beach but she's never there and that it was an idea for slightly fresher content. I don't like her at all but at least she's was out of the house for 5 mins, even though it was only for the gram
But she lives close to a beach in Bournemouth.. they drove 45 mins to Sandbanks? šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
To the person who said that brogan shouldnā€™t be posting about BLM, if she claims to be an ā€œinfluencerā€ then yes, she absolutely should be. Itā€™s funny how she cares about bleeping Disney closing but this? She didnā€™t give a tit until she was called out on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine waking up to that every morning šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
He doesn't wake up to that every morning. He wakes up to stinky bedhead and grumpy brogan having yet another meltdown about losing friends, her channel sinking and her life being stale!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But she lives close to a beach in Bournemouth.. they drove 45 mins to Sandbanks? šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Hmm I live in sandbanks and bournemouth beach is like a 15 min drive without traffic... nowhere near 45 mins so that's not really an issue to me, Sandbanks is nicer IMO so can see why she came here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.