Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupcake12

VIP Member
Why would you buy cream when everything else is white and grey? Why would you put a roaring fire on the telly when it's currently about 18'!! Why would you sit holding hands like a 90 year old couple in a nursing home. Why would you thrust your freebies in people's faces and encourage them to spend money on low quality shit that isn't an essential for the poor delivery men to bring, or people to spend their money on during this pandemic???

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

BK9723

As if I posted something on her post on her home account about potential light damage to her poster if she keeps it next to the window (I should know I studied museum studies and artefact conservation) and shes fucking deleted it? I was just trying to help...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
Look at the sly bitch only show ‘close friends’ she’s out shopping! Essentials Bogey? I bet not. She obviously knows it’s bad as not sharing publicly. She’s the only person I’ve seen actually excited and bragging about queueing up to shop for shit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Sybil

Chatty Member
When she eventually gets this keyboard I can just imagine if she plays it in her vlogs it will be as cringy as her careokes. Obviously I may be wrong but going by her singing I don't think she has much musical talent. She's the sort of person who will learn one song and think this makes her Mozart. Or will bang on about how she's always been soooooo passionate about music. I think someone said previously on tattle she said she had piano lessons as a child. Her family just strike me as the type who do things that are seen as high class, I.e going skiing, obsessed with brands and music lessons. 2015/2016 Brogan you could tell she came from some wealth because she wanted the champagne life style when she barely had been beer money. Nowadays, she can afford it but is still as tacky as hell
Brogan thinks she’s champagne when really she’s just warm piss in a plastic pint glass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Laur91

VIP Member
Why does everything in influencers houses have to be "pretty", some good practical pieces that serve a purpose are good too.
makes me laugh when they worry about what a washing line looks like in the garden when the lawn is waist high and the paint is chipping off the wall...

• Haha
Reactions: 39

RubySunday

Vlog 61, Brogan on one of her weekly vlogs getting 7k views overnight: “As a YouTuber, you do compare yourself to other people. A lot of my friends do weekly vlogs and theirs don’t get half as many views as mine do and I don’t know what is so special about mine”

So she’s always been a bitch then :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
She mentioned several times that benji is off work and she’s still working.

Are you though Brogan???Recording yourself make breakfast and doing a few loads of washing is hardly ‘working’

• Haha
  • Heart

Jess89

VIP Member
Couple of minutes in she says 'we need to fix this' while motioning towards the door frame. He says 'feel free' 😂😂 he knows she's a slob

• Haha

RubySunday

I laughed so hard when this dumbo said her hair has been growing unevenly :ROFLMAO: No idiot, your free hairdresser doesn’t know how to cut hair and messed it up. Ffs.

• Haha

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
ok - a vlog dedicated to a mug collection??!!!?!?!?!?

Also - did anyone notice that the Mooney Mansion is looking more like Terror Towers?!
Screenshot 2020-04-20 at 18.32.45.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

disneyfan

So she mentioned in the vlog that she doesn’t have any work on. By that I’m assuming she means paid advertisement work?

I thought the whole idea of being a Youtuber/Influencer was that making content in general IS your work. Just goes to show that her priority isn’t on providing quality content for her viewers but on securing that dollar from big companies!

• Heart

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
People on here have speculated she's depressed so I don't personally think it's fair to bash her for admitting to having a bad day. Don't get me wrong *every.single.day* is a day off for her compared to most people, but just because you have an easier life than most doesn't mean you can't suffer with mental health. I have a good job which I am lucky enough to still have an be able to work from home, a nice flat, a loving partner - I still suffer badly from anxiety and regular panic attacks.
That being said, she *could* just be having a bit of a lazy day but my personal feeling is that it doesn't help with mental health stigma to bash her for it whether it's true or not - someone on here could be feeling the exact same way and then after seeing posts on here not speak up, or force themselves to do things when they are better of having a day off and trying again tomorrow.

Just my two cents! Not bashing anyone on here for their opinions.

• Heart

54321Z

I really don’t think Brogan likes the house at all. She’s talking about moving again multiple times now and was very quick to say no it’s not our forever home. And when Benji said they’d be there 10 years she was immediately like “I think less”.

Must be nice to live in a world where you can just buy a house and then think about what you want to buy your next one. 🙄

Reactions: 36