Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If’s it the Rise of the Resistance ride, she’s not even rode it herself, so hardly in a place to be giving advice. Better to watch the Trackers or DIS team for proper Disney knowledge and tips.
it was, and her advice worked as they got a boarding slot! They were over the moon (ey)! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok so what has annoyed me the most is this:

The grass is long in the garden, she has commented on this in atleast two vlogs.
I could be totally wrong here but she is always so quick to buy everything, hasn’t bought a lawnmower - trying to wrangle a freebie from AO?
The weather is so glorious in the UK right now, the world and it’s wife are out doing their garden so I’m at a loss as to why they wouldn’t have gotten one already.

The expectation that someone else will take care of your stuff - that annoys me.

Reactions: 18
I think she said shes 5ft6 could be wrong.
I'm 5'8, a fitness instructor (local to her lol) and a size 16 (start judging!) due to a diagnosed hormone condition and I'm nowhere near as big as her :/

Reactions: 3
So she mentioned in the vlog that she doesn’t have any work on. By that I’m assuming she means paid advertisement work?

I thought the whole idea of being a Youtuber/Influencer was that making content in general IS your work. Just goes to show that her priority isn’t on providing quality content for her viewers but on securing that dollar from big companies!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

The grass is long in the garden, she has commented on this in atleast two vlogs.
I could be totally wrong here but she is always so quick to buy everything, hasn’t bought a lawnmower - trying to wrangle a freebie from AO?
The weather is so glorious in the UK right now, the world and it’s wife are out doing their garden so I’m at a loss as to why they wouldn’t have gotten one already.

The expectation that someone else will take care of your stuff - that annoys me.
Yes about the grass! They've got duck all grassy space to look after, but it's a bloody forest! She's happy to order shoe cupboards but not something to deal with the garden. I couldn't sit out there and relax in that mess. If she can't bring herself to buy a lawn mower, why not shears?! It wouldn't take that long on their small patch and would make loads of difference. Here's one I recommend Bogey, on your beloved Argos...

Screenshot_20200422_080913.jpg

Reactions: 2

Because she is probably gonna want to get a tone of work done...so it look likes a new build garden. Fake grass, grey fence panels, decking.

Mature gardens are hard work, old houses are hard work - they are wonky, rough around the edges and never standard measurements (for curtains etc).

Old houses are everything she is not, they need investment, commitment, time, effort and have tonnes of character.

It really confused me why they didn't go for a new build? A pop up ready made beige house is exactly her thing. I don't even think there would be that much of a price difference..so she could boast just as much with a new build.

Reactions: 22
Because she is probably gonna want to get a tone of work done...so it look likes a new build garden. Fake grass, grey fence panels, decking.

Mature gardens are hard work, old houses are hard work - they are wonky, rough around the edges and never standard measurements (for curtains etc).

Old houses are everything she is not, they need investment, commitment, time, effort and have tonnes of character.

It really confused me why they didn't go for a new build? A pop up ready made beige house is exactly her thing. I don't even think there would be that much of a price difference..so she could boast just as much with a new build.
Probably not what Mummy wanted

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she mentioned in the vlog that she doesn’t have any work on. By that I’m assuming she means paid advertisement work?

I thought the whole idea of being a Youtuber/Influencer was that making content in general IS your work. Just goes to show that her priority isn’t on providing quality content for her viewers but on securing that dollar from big companies!
Agree, for most Youtubers AdSense is the main source of income so their priority has to be producing watchable content. As soon as sponsored content and brand details takes priority, people get put off by the vlogs, which is why her channel isn't growing very quickly.

Reactions: 7

Why they ended up with that house! It’s falling apart, there’s a damp issue she didn’t know about!! I reckon if they end up together they’ll be out of that house and into a new build in 2 years, it’s not even like they’re in a posh area which surprises me because fake snob brogie needs the best

Reactions: 13

That grass is a joke and I vented my frustration of it in the last thread! 🤣🤣🤣

GET A LAWN MOWER BROGAN AND GET YOUR GRASS CUT...

(We all know what will happen now: next ‘day in the life Vlog’ - Benji is cutting/has cut the grass! 🤣 I’ve said it before and will say it again.. she needs to add a #tattleadd for all our content!)

Reactions: 5
Probably not what Mummy wanted

Which makes me think Mummy dearest holds the mortgage/ is part of it.

They didn't use the help to buy scheme - it's only valid for 1st time mortgages

New builds - 5% deposit and up to 15% equity support for 1st time buyers.

It makes you wonder why any couple in their 20s would CHOOSE not to use the support available? More like they can't because it's a 3 way morgage.

Reactions: 8

It makes you wonder why any couple in their 20s would CHOOSE not to use the support available? More like they can't because it's a 3 way morgage.
The house is worth over the allowance for help to buy.

Reactions: 1

Lots of houses in the south are over the value of help to buy, why they’ve gone for a large house that actually needs a lot doing to it (they replaced bricks at the back in the bathroom) is just stupid

Reactions: 1
The house is worth over the allowance for help to buy.
Another reason for Mummy to be part of the buy.

If they could afford such a large deposit, why not go for a cheaper morgage and use the help to buy scheme they could have then used their savings to do up a house properly.... carpet, borrowed dishwasher, botch job on the roof, curtains...the list is endless.
Each to their own, but I struggle to understand why they would stretch themselves so much on a morgage when they can't actually then 'renovate' like they wanted to.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.