Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks! Brogans looked no better.
If it helps I got a pair from Argos for £20 and I preferred them over my GHDs! To be fair though, my GHDs were old old old. I found the ones in Argos for taking on holiday to florida and they ended up replacing my more expensive ones as I preferred them!

Reactions: 1
They should of rented for a year, I know they were often alone at his dads but it wasn’t really them living alone
Its different too when they have to pay the mortgage and bills now, completely agree they should have rented first, benji could have moved in to her flat. Its probably the first time they've actually spent weeks together without benji working away and now he can probably see what she really gets up to when she says shes sooo busy. Buying a house together was a big commitment when in my opinion they dont seem like they are going to.last much longer.

Honestly brogan makes me mad expecting him to do every last thing, typical brogie wants the perfect house but does absolutely nothing to contribute

Reactions: 22
I laughed so hard when this dumbo said her hair has been growing unevenly :ROFLMAO: No idiot, your free hairdresser doesn’t know how to cut hair and messed it up. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I laughed so hard when this dumbo said her hair has been growing unevenly :ROFLMAO: No idiot, your free hairdresser doesn’t know how to cut hair and messed it up. Ffs.
She still said she was going to get her mam to cut it. I can’t get my head around why she wouldn’t go to a salon.

Reactions: 10
Well that vlog was interesting..

the bit at the begining with her sorting out the couch... she looks really big.

Ignoring the fact she can’t carry weight well, she is so unhealthy, you can just hear it.

i gained a lot of weight after i had my daughter and was on maternity because I would constantly eat crap, and i felt so uncomfortable, I couldn’t breath properly and was out of breath all the time.
Even my mum told me i need to lose weight (to be able to look after my daughter)

Its strange that she is so obsessed with designer stuff which usually implies people care about their appearance yet she is happy to look like this!?
5E886F5C-50CE-4ECD-8D3A-B5DEA54EA461.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I really am surprised she's let herself go so badly.
Her whole life revolves around putting herself on the internet, and she apparently spends hours each work looking at herself during editing - you think you'd look at any of these screenshots, then decide to do something about it.

Reactions: 17
Has she even seen a sunflower? At around four minutes she is saying that they will put their plant outside with a stick of bamboo and it can grow around the bamboo. Gardening genius.

I know that it is not something massive, but being a bit of a plant-enthusiast, it just irked me.

Also I noticed (and noticed it also in the previous video) that she is running the washing machine half empty.
WTF. She said many times that the previous 4kg machine was too small and is not using the 8kg one half empty....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has she even seen a sunflower? At around four minutes she is saying that they will put their plant outside with a stick of bamboo and it can grow around the bamboo. Gardening genius.

I know that it is not something massive, but being a bit of a plant-enthusiast, it just irked me.
I noticed that! Luckily the cat sat on my laptop and turned the vlog off after that point.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watching the lastest vlog whilst nap trapped, I know it's been said before but my God this pair act about 60 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know life is boring for most people right now but jeeeeezzz. Also it really grinds my gears that Benji constantly walks round the house with earphones in?! If I was Brogan I'd be pulling them out every time I saw them in!

Reactions: 7
Looks like Gary Barlow and Alesha Dixon are with us at the moment. Did anyone see Gary's 'crooner session' video on Facebook yesterday? (not sure how to put video on here, but Alesha Dixon is kind of the clue to what the song was 😂)

Reactions: 3
Also it really grinds my gears that Benji constantly walks round the house with earphones in?! If I was Brogan I'd be pulling them out every time I saw them in!
I say this all the time but this behaviour is ridiculously odd. The same when they were 'renovating' the house both where wearing headphones 24/7 so they didn't speak at all.

Her excuse would probably be ' oh we don't like the same things' but not many couples do. We have music on constantly in our house as it's only the two of us it brings a bit of joy in!
We don't have the same taste, but it's just about respect - their house must be so depressing both of them in their own little bubble all of the time

Reactions: 12
Just watching the lastest vlog whilst nap trapped, I know it's been said before but my God this pair act about 60 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know life is boring for most people right now but jeeeeezzz. Also it really grinds my gears that Benji constantly walks round the house with earphones in?! If I was Brogan I'd be pulling them out every time I saw them in!
I dont blame him for wearing headphones, all that comes out of her mouth to him is nagging! You go ahead and drown it out best you can hun lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg I’m loving this thread... brogan’s vlogs give us such an amount of gossip!!

what I don’t like about brogan is that she does not acknowledge her mistakes. As in, we all gain weight, etc but she is pretending she hasn’t. She keeps putting up on IG pictures such as “be kind to yourself”, blabla, but there is adifference between being kind to yourself and doing absolutely whatever the hell your body wants! but “oh I have a hard time” so “poor me” I deserve to eat like a pig. And “people, be kind to yourselves, not every day is great”... argh that drives me insane!She’ll never amount to anything in life with this attitude.

Reactions: 15
Where are the posts saying 'sometimes tough love is the best love.....put your big girl pants on.....nut up or shut up'

This girl loves giving herself a free pass on everything she does (or doesn't do). Sometimes you NEED to be your own critic because it's the only time you will change or grow.

If I have to read one more self care post from a girl who doesn't do anything other than care for herself, I'm gonna lose it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why did she even need to straighten her hair, looked pretty straight to be already! The way she was going over each section 3 time... her curls will always be poodle like

She does know you can have thin hair and lots of it. Anyone with thick hair, mine is thick but not super thick, knows a crucial part of the haircut is the thinning scissors

Reactions: 5
How tall is she? She must be in the obese category now.
I have a feeling she’s about 5’4/5’5, and going by my own BMI (and I’m not as big as her) I’m going to guess her BMI is nearing morbidly obese. But 100% she’s in the obese category!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.