Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Guys it isn’t a contest. Everyone has bad days and has wobbles, don’t take what she does or doesn’t do seriously. So many of us are key workers, myself included and Brogans actions (or lack-of) are very telling and most likely contributing to her inability to do anything productive and her lack of motivation.

She reads here and most likely read the hundreds of comments from yesterday which were ripping her shambles of a relationship apart, she is going to feel down about that! She takes any comment personally.

She has ballooned in weight, her relationships falling apart, her diets worse and her content has hit rock bottom. On top of that more people than ever before have turned their back on her and hundreds of people are speculating everything about her. It’s natural for her to feel upset!

Let’s hope she gains some motivation and starts to make some changes for the better.

I’ve been a member of Tattle for a long time, post a lot of comments about Bogey myself but some of the comments from yesterday / this morning are honestly out of order.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

RKerr91

If I was Benji I’d be turning that little “storage” room into a games room. Big armchair and tv so he can play Xbox and have his own space

Reactions: 35

Sybil

Chatty Member
I’m finding it hard to believe that people genuinly mistake Benji for Prince Harry. I imagine a very drunk person has made the comparison once and they’ve lapped it up ever since ... The pair of them are fucking deluded.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mable912

VIP Member
What's wrong with her chasing an order, maybe she shouldn't do it so publicly, but if we all stop buying non essential items then let's be honest we're all going to be fucked once this pandemic is over.
Just cos you're not an "essential worker" doesn't mean you should lock yourself up in a shed :cautious:
Because it’s a PIN. A PIN BADGE!! Give me one item in the whole world you could buy that’s less essential than that right now. I’ll wait.

People are throwing their bodies on the line to help others, and she’s tweeting about a delayed pin. Nobodies saying non essential workers have to “lock themselves in a shed”, but if you can’t see what’s wrong with that, then you’re as bad as her.

Read the room, Brogie!

• Heart
  • Haha

Anona

I’m so sorry it sent so many times! 😂 you guys have been keeping me entertained for ages, I thought it was about time I made an account!

So far, she hasn’t posted much at all on ‘close friends’ - the only other one I can recall is when she screenshot and shared a comment from someone asking how she feels about Ben messaging Binky, and she said ‘are people ACTUALLY okay’ or something 🙄

I never screenshot the close friends stuff before because I thought it was like snapchat and she would see! A bit concerned the whole Rebecca Vardy situation will repeat itself and I’ll be found out aha but oh well!

I used to enjoy her videos, but remember once attending an event and she was there and shoved her camera in my face, then took a selfie, and then continued looking round. I had such bad anxiety back then and our first interaction was a camera recording me... I haven’t even looked if that Vlog is still up! But anyway, I’ll continue reading here and sharing things as and when they come up! 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Laur91

VIP Member
Biscuits in bed at 09:45am ... whilst some of us keyworkers have been up and out at work at early doors risking our lives, and she’s having a wobble ?!?!
even us non-key workers have been up out of bed and logged on to work at home since 8:30!!! Would love to be able to stay in bed with a biscuit or two some mornings but no such luck!!

Reactions: 33

Bluebell721

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed a few new members...Hi! If you’re reading here and haven’t joined...there’s room for all of us! :love: And remember if you enjoy...please click her unsubscribe button!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Louby_Lou

He already has a full time job being Bogie's personal chef and handyman. Not to mention taking her for her walk everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

ot55

VIP Member
I don’t understand why that viewer wanted to send Brogan the very special Disney map their family has saved from years ago. Like out of all the people you could send it to... why Brogan.

disneys

VIP Member
That map looks so tacky and ridiculous. I love Disney and go to the parks yearly (or we try to!) don’t get me wrong, but the only ounce of Disney homeware I have is a Mickey Mouse plush in my son’s room and a Primark Mickey blanket which we mainly have to put in the cat holder when the cats have to go to the vets or the cattery...

You can do Disney homeware tastefully (I’ve seen some nice bits in Primark to be fair!) but framing Thomas Kinkade puzzles, enormous maps, bright Mickey canvases, dozens of plushies, that horrid buzz and woody picture they have.... it makes their whole house look like a kids bedroom.

• Haha

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Benji definitely reads Tattle. Several times he has been the one in vlogs to bring up topics discussed on here e.g. the Kev sleeping in the lounge debate.

Hi Banjo, hope you've been loving my profile piccie, it's been with me now for a good 6 months at least 👍👍👍

• Haha

eyeballs

VIP Member
I couldn’t care less that she went to home bargains
... but I’m living for the fact we have an insider here ! Go on girl x

Reactions: 31

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
The reason why the Pin tweet got me isnt the fact she’s ordered a “non essential item” it’s because she didn’t buy the pins they were an add on freebie in the package she bought for animal crossings. She’s already had an email from them saying they were delayed so read the room, understand the current situation and accept you’re going to have to wait for them. I’d be more understanding If she’d ordered something next day off asos for example and it hadn’t turned up, and was delayed for a few days because she’s paid next day and the order was expected so you’d be wondering where it was. This wasn’t the case here.

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I don’t think there is anything wrong with having a bad day, I just think Brogan should be a little more sympathetic to the current situation and key workers and understand she is in a very privileged position. If she is having a bad day, take some time off social media. Don’t post on Instagram showing you’re still in bed eating biscuits on a Tuesday morning. She needs to think of her audience and that the vast majority can’t do that. It’s bad enough when things are normal but at the moment when most of us are working hard/worrying about our jobs/key workers or have been furloughed. Take your bad days offline Brogan, lean on the real people in your life for support. To me it just comes across braggy and like it’s being rubbed in our faces a bit.