Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xily

Chatty Member
🤦‍♀️
ezgif.com-resize.png

So she's 'consuming' this show on Netflix now but not Love Island .. hypocrite.. Also Brogie since you use our comments on here for content can I suggest you get a fringe cut

• Sick
Reactions: 31

Emmapism

VIP Member
All she does is rest! How can you rest more? Do you want to be in a coma? I don't understand

• Haha
Reactions: 30

disneys

VIP Member
“It matches perfectly”... it literally doesn’t, Brogan. It’s cream and your TV unit, frames, picture shelf, IKEA blanket holder etc are all white. It looks weird.

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I’ve literally had to book two weeks off work because I’ve had enough, I am a key worker but I work from home, but I’m mentally drained from speaking to angry people all day, like how she can be having a wobble when she does fuck all?

• Sad

Colourmeinchaos

I find it so sad that someone gave her that map. It was obviously save by the family for some reason and now it goes to someone like brogan and it will no doubt end up damaged dusty etc and it hurts my heart a little I doubt she even appreciates it that much it will be replaced by something else quick enough

Emxxx

VIP Member
Did I seriously just waste 6 minutes of my life watching a mug collection? Looks like I'm the mug!

• Haha

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
It’s the screenshot and posting that I don’t like, there was no need to show everyone on social media. She’s made herself look like a twat, I get ‘I could steal your bf vibe’ from that girl and it could have humiliated Brogan and caused trouble. Friends or not Benji should know that Brogan is sensitive and wouldn’t like it.

gizmo

Can't believe Brogan managed to wangle herself a slot on 'The Big Night In'...

Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 11.08.53.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Colourmeinchaos

So number 1
Mr maui says hello
Number 2 I now have anumal crossings and it tracks how many hours you've played the game for I would be very intrigued to see brogans because I bet its an embarrassing amount
Number 3 seeing these before and after pictures of her is genuinely terrifying
Number 4 she's living in a dream land if she has an attitude of weve just bought a house and will be out within 5 years
Number 5 waiting for the impending we broke up break down
Number 6 benji can do better
Number 7 if she is a size 16 I'm the queen of England

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Justhavingalook403

Could be wrong but I think she’s going to pay or use someone she trusts to act as a moderator so they can delete all the “ negative “ comments from YouTube. You need to have a brand YouTube channel to have a moderator . If that’s the case she’s bone bloody idle !! She’s hardly snowed under with work. She must have got herself in a right state, been on zoom for biancas party and couldn’t delete all the negative comments fast enough about her fucking mug collection vlog she uploaded that day next day she’s in bed having a “ wobble”

• Haha

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
We put our phones away just talked and explored... took phone out for Insta piccies though.. so you didn’t put your phone away did you hun 🤷🏻‍♀️
D679F499-7A43-4FAB-B05C-266129A2D614.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
EVERY SINGLE TIME she mentions the old owners she says it in such a whiney voice like they were the worst people in the world! Argh.

• Wow

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
56C049CF-B924-4054-8F3D-9A98B9225423.jpeg

Bogey’s version:

1.Made Benj make dinner everynight.
2.Watered our sunflower seed gifted from neighbour.
3.Let go of some heavy shits after 5 pints of Malibu
4.prioritised creativity coloured in a kids colouring book.
5.moved from my office to the sofa for my mental health.
6. Held my boundaries by telling Benj what he can & cannot do in my rum.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Lola123

VIP Member
What the actual fuck!!!! I’m another key worker(although I’m cringing writing this because I just want to do my job as normal), Brogan, you’re having a wobble because you’ve brought this all on yourself, you have become obese because you treat food like it’s going out of fashion, you have dug yourself a hole by being a self centred bitch who goes running to mummy as soon as something goes wrong, you have no friends because of this, you’re pushing Benji away because you talk to him like a dog, your house is too much work because you won’t do anything, you just expect to click your fingers and everyone to bend over backwards for you, ATD don’t want to work with you because the content your produce is shit, if you are struggling with your mental health, go and do something, don’t just sit there and wait for validation off social media! You constantly preach about being kind to yourself, be kind to yourself and get a reality check! You also can’t cope because you’ve never done a hard days work in your life, having to put the bins out, upload a video, check your emails and do washing is not “work”

Last edited:
  • Heart
I have mentioned on other threads about how influencers are becoming increasingly irrelevant! Case in point me and my kids watch a channel called theme park worldwide. It’s literally a channel about theme park vlogs - not lifestyle vlogs or ads etc just theme parks. So his whole reason for vlogging has been took away.
Has he been moaning or said I’ll be back when this is all over no he hasn’t. He’s made sure he has loads of backup content he’s done live quizzes reviews of rides hell he even done a bake off with his mum!
Sure he might not get as many views as if he was in Disney land or Alton towers but I think this is a perfect example of adapting your content to fit the current situation!
Oh and he’s the same age as brogan 😒