Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has said Bianca looks like Megan Markle...wonder if it’s sent Brogie over the edge with her “Prince Harry lookalike” bf 😂
Haha what the hell... The only part that looks like Megan is her dark hair. Same with Benji and his ginger hair.

Reactions: 8
It’s the screenshot and posting that I don’t like, there was no need to show everyone on social media. She’s made herself look like a twit, I get ‘I could steal your bf vibe’ from that girl and it could have humiliated Brogan and caused trouble. Friends or not Benji should know that Brogan is sensitive and wouldn’t like it.

Reactions: 30
It’s the screenshot and posting that I don’t like, there was no need to show everyone on social media. She’s made herself look like a twit, I get ‘I could steal your bf vibe’ from that girl and it could have humiliated Brogan and caused trouble. Friends or not Benji should know that Brogan is sensitive and wouldn’t like it.
This. She is a massive attention seeker. She knew what she was doing.

Reactions: 27
I agree with this. There's something about her that I don't like, can't put my finger on it but there seems to be that sort of bitchy vibe that comes from her. Is there a thread about her on here does anyone know??

Reactions: 14
I agree with this. There's something about her that I don't like, can't put my finger on it but there seems to be that sort of bitchy vibe that comes from her. Is there a thread about her on here does anyone know??
If there isn't, there really needs to be. Brogan's an insufferable, self-centred gluttonous bore but that Binky is just plain nasty and cruel.

Love that Binky's being likened to Meghan Markle for no reason other than having dark hair. On that basis, I guess Charlize Theron and I must have been separated at birth then as we share blonde hair AND light eye colouring. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She gives me Regina George vibes. She definitely has a burn book 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Are we taking bets on whether she's ploughed through all those cream sodas yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has all day every day to think of engaging video ideas, considering many other YouTubers are putting out a lot more videos. And her mug collection is the best she can come up with 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Benji goes “I hope people have 4 hours to waste on your mug collection” and rolled her eyes at his one.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Ugh, I’m already annoyed by this vlog... “we sort this out” “yeah I will paint it” then she got annoyed with that. Then is talking to Ben but staring at the camera..... I’m going to have to skip through this for my own sanity

Reactions: 8
Couple of minutes in she says 'we need to fix this' while motioning towards the door frame. He says 'feel free' 😂😂 he knows she's a slob

• Haha
Reactions: 38
They sent her a gifted potted plant for all her hard work on her bed and people using her discount... what hard work?!

and why doesn’t she wash up the bowls and baking trays as Ben is cooking rather than watching him and piling them up in the sink, she’s sooooo lazy. This threads title is on point

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i think he was going to tell her off about the washing pole an remembered the camera was on the look he gave her :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.