Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I find this odd. He mentioned having kids and a family and all she says is "yeah kids... If we decide that's what we want".

Surely by now (seeing as you bought a 3 bedroom house!!) You would have discussed if you wanted kids or not?!
It’s obvious her childhood was tainted with what happened between her parents and with the toxic relationship with her mum, can see her being scared that having her own children will lead to that happening again.

If she ever did have kids, fully expect her to drop all work and expect Ben to be the sole worker.

Felt like asking her “When you see the Trackers uploading daily Vlogs whilst looking after a dog and with a recent newborn, does this make you think you’re not doing enough?”

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This makes me cringe so much, why just why 😂
Idk about you lot but they just don’t seem like they’d be fun at parties or even little get togethers 🤷🏼‍♀️ Even though this one was online I just feel like they would be their usual boring selves
Is Bogey swearing there omg 😂😂

The colouring book.. She literally said last week I don’t like these overwhelming ones and here she is pretending to be excited about another. It’ll soon be collecting dust with the other ‘difficult one’. 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I don’t get why her office isn’t in the dumping ground near the living room... it’s big enough
👍🏻 Absolutely because all she has is the ikea garden table she calls a desk and that god awful tat shelf in the corner and considering they have fit a wardrobe, a chest of drawers and 2 shoe cupboards it’s deffo roomy enough as an office! That bedroom could have been a basic guest bedroom

Reactions: 9
She mentioned several times that benji is off work and she’s still working.

Are you though Brogan???Recording yourself make breakfast and doing a few loads of washing is hardly ‘working’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
👍🏻 Absolutely because all she has is the ikea garden table she calls a desk and that god awful tat shelf in the corner and considering they have fit a wardrobe, a chest of drawers and 2 shoe cupboards it’s deffo roomy enough as an office! That bedroom could have been a basic guest bedroom
Ive ended up rewatching a few vlogs, her reasoning behind having that as her office was because she liked being upstairs, she needed to be next to where she was going to film (the spare room) and she didn’t like the slanted roof in the downstairs room? It’s a stupid use of space but I doubt they’ll end up having very many people to stay once this is over

Reactions: 6
for me, the whole video looks forced... “we knew we were made for each other right away” like what haha... “we are best friends”, blabla arghhh

Reactions: 12
So I watched the old vlog and what is the posh voice!! Also this line..

“I have an impacted wisdom tooth, Their going to give me general aesthetic, to put me down, erm to put me to sleep” wtf 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Just stumbled across this beauty from the beginning of the year. So far she's done literally none of these things!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watching Adam Hatton's latest vlog and they gave Brogan a shout out for the tips for them getting a pass onto a new ride in WDW... seems like she does do some decent Disney research after all!
Yeah. She watched the tim tracker tips video. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Just stumbled across this beauty from the beginning of the year. So far she's done literally none of these things!!!
Lifetime subscription to Calm- just googled it, it’s $399. She’s never once mentioned it in vlogs! More money that sense! No wonder she needed her washing machine and dryer gifting!

• Wow
I’m so sick of her posting old photos from her gifted holidays as throwbacks whiteout declaring when she pretends to be so transparent

Reactions: 10
Also anyone notice they aren't on the same page for when they plan to get a dog?
Brogan said she wanted the garden to be sorted before getting a dog.
Then when asked what's next on house improvement, Benji was listing things and said 'the decking but that will have to wait till next year now'

Reactions: 10
They defo aren't on the same page for the house either, Brogie looks like she's ready to move out, when Benji is talking about an extension, future plans for the house etc she's nodding along but already seems decided she'll be onto the next House by then..

Do you know how I know she has a car crash of a life?.........we are on page 29 already!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Banjo has broken his back getting the house sorted... is it any wonder he's keen to stay longer term?! Little Miss knobhead sits there saying 5 years! They've already had the keys for nearly 1 year!

Reactions: 24
OK did anyone else clock when she palmed the last piece of the puzzle in the last day in the life vlog so she could be the one to finish it?? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Banjo has broken his back getting the house sorted... is it any wonder he's keen to stay longer term?! Little Miss knobhead sits there saying 5 years! They've already had the keys for nearly 1 year!
How is a couple in their 20s going to out grow a house that big in 5 years?

They haven't added any value to that house , so what's the point of moving?

Reactions: 12
OK did anyone else clock when she palmed the last piece of the puzzle in the last day in the life vlog so she could be the one to finish it?? 😂
Omg yes! She was like "who will be the last one to place a piece", whilst grabbing two pieces and holding one in her palm! Then manically giggling when she puts it down. She has such childlike tendancies it's actually a bit creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.